Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 340. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
ETC has dropped nearly 20 million in market cap since 24 hours ago

It will go lower.  R3, Coinbase, and The Vitalik Foundation must destroy ETC, as it threatens to stop them from changing the definition of "smart contract" to include the threat of third party litigation.

That's a good thing because the dumps they create provide us with cheap ETC, and they will run out eventually.

Meanwhile, @NickSzabo4 retweeted blocks.elaineou.com and https://elaineo.github.io/etherwallet.

Do you know what that means?  Here's a clue:

It's almost time for a Bailout Edition #REKT thread...   Wink
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Yay the foundation and friends get their money back...that they forked away. Crypto scam hall of fame nominees
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
I just waatched the video.  And read the forum thread. Wow, they have the dao funds.   Shocked
No reply to the email i sent [email protected] though  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Yes,  this is great news on the DAO funds!

https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/763202407400673280
 Ethereum Classic @eth_classic
**Breaking News** @jbaylina has secured the DAO funds and will be attempting to return back to the DAO token holders https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/4wyk47/re_the_etc_salvaged_from_attackdaos/
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
We, as community members and because of the impending emergency, volunteered to secure the ETC that was immobilised in the “attackDAOs” after the “Robin Hood Group” disbanded.
Our number 1 goal is to ensure that the funds are distributed in a fair, transparent and just manner. Attempts have been made to convince us to manipulate the market and the distribution of funds for private individuals’ profit. We have refused to do so and are committed to treat every concerned party equitably and in a fair manner. We have been, and still are, in the process of seeking legal advice.
Achieving this will take time and thought to consider all of the reasonable options in the interest of all the concerned members of the various communities.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/4wyk47/re_the_etc_salvaged_from_attackdaos/
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
WARNING: The guys on Slack just confirmed that the following site is a SCAM site, looks like your ETC will be sucked off to another address.

SCAM SITE:
myetcwallet.com

The guys over on Slack want to do a PSA... So I am throwing this up here. 

thanks for the heads up
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
WARNING: The guys on Slack just confirmed that the following site is a SCAM site, looks like your ETC will be sucked off to another address.

SCAM SITE:
myetcwallet.com

The guys over on Slack want to do a PSA... So I am throwing this up here. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4lxBqkBw

Live ETC interview with Hoskinson going on now.
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
i think dumper is not finish yet.... u will see in couple days...
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Next dump to 180k level... panic not yet setting in. When total panic sets in and the BIG DUMP happens, it will get to the 30Ks level.

Textbook.

Not textbook,  You are a FUDDER, and FUDDERS are Scammers. 

There's nothing different from you and a person who eggs someone to jump off a cliff just because you want to see them do it.  You are a disgusting person probably in RL I'm assuming.

Don't mind him, he's a known fudster and scammer for quite a while now, usual bullshit hasn't even upped his game, still trying to get people to panic sell. I don't get the fudsters or pumpertits types. If your going to do something at least be good at it. I don't have to fud, brutal honesty is usually enough to destroy people and their fucked up agendas.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
As i understand, after the fork users have two balances ETC and ETH. If so, the fork made money from air.

The fork made two sets of tokens. Whether there is "money" (i.e. some sort of value) - remains to be seen. So far the cumulative market cap of ETH+ETC isn't really mooning.
ETH is a scam.It  should be stopped. The only real blockchain is ETC, so we need to start a lawsuite against ETH because they fork a coin without 51% approval of the coin owners. I think we can win this cause and then this would mean that ETC will be worth the price of ETH and ETH would be worthless.

Ethfork is a scam but you can't sue them just because they forked the chain. This is crypto-currency World. Let the market decide the reasonable. Ethfork will die eventually. I don't know why people still buy Ethfork coins as they are given for free after fork to Ethereum holders.

all the people who really believe in what Crypto represents will go with ETC.  The day traders and youtube traders will eventually short ETH into oblivion and ETC will surpass parity into winner.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
ETH is a scam.It  should be stopped. The only real blockchain is ETC, so we need to start a lawsuite against ETH because they fork a coin without 51% approval of the coin owners. I think we can win this cause and then this would mean that ETC will be worth the price of ETH and ETH would be worthless.

Ethfork is a scam but you can't sue them just because they forked the chain. This is crypto-currency World. Let the market decide the reasonable. Ethfork will die eventually. I don't know why people still buy Ethfork coins as they are given for free after fork to Ethereum holders.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
ETH is a scam.It  should be stopped. The only real blockchain is ETC, so we need to start a lawsuite against ETH because they fork a coin without 51% approval of the coin owners. I think we can win this cause and then this would mean that ETC will be worth the price of ETH and ETH would be worthless.
Next dump to 180k level... panic not yet setting in. When total panic sets in and the BIG DUMP happens, it will get to the 30Ks level.

Textbook.

Not textbook,  You are a FUDDER, and FUDDERS are Scammers. 

There's nothing different from you and a person who eggs someone to jump off a cliff just because you want to see them do it.  You are a disgusting person probably in RL I'm assuming.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
ETC will win for sure.  ETH has shown their true colors.  Destructive to the point of Delusional Suicidal actions every day, they think they are too smart to check their code because, why should they, they are better than you.  Right?  LoL.

This is the leader of ETH that you put all your faith in....

Using his dumped coins appropriately I see.

lol, where did you get this photo from?
ETC will win for sure.  ETH has shown their true colors.  Destructive to the point of Delusional Suicidal actions every day, they think they are too smart to check their code because, why should they, they are better than you.  Right?  LoL.

This is the leader of ETH that you put all your faith in....

Using his dumped coins appropriately I see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
As i understand, after the fork users have two balances ETC and ETH. If so, the fork made money from air.
Jump to: