Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 39. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
What to do if I withdraw ETC from the exchange to the wallet and the transaction hung? I've been waiting 5 days.
You must send the message to support of exchanger about your problem due to i don't have any problem with transaction processing, the problem come from the market not the etc's network. Today is good day for ethereum classic due to will be listed on coinbase and many good news for ethereum classic like this one. Ethereum Classic Becomes the 6th Cryptocurrency Listed on Robinhood Crypto https://t.co/SOGVRjLb4G
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I would advice to sell half your ETH and buy CLO and ETC they are the next LTC BTC
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Very good news, I think that a really huge Bull run is coming in next days...  Grin

Good luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This time fomo is real on social media you find people talking about ETC today. This listing on coinbase has created hype for ETC now it remains to see how all the predictions works in very short term. In the long run I also am bullish because of lot of positive news coming for cryptocurrencies.

Coinbase is adding ETC?

https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1025474348742660096

Yes it is gonna in next few hours you can check official status of that exchange. ETC is green today because of this news which is great achievement for coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
This time fomo is real on social media you find people talking about ETC today. This listing on coinbase has created hype for ETC now it remains to see how all the predictions works in very short term. In the long run I also am bullish because of lot of positive news coming for cryptocurrencies.

Coinbase is adding ETC?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Whales clearly play with the course, you can expect a price increase, the coin is very promising. Miners love Etc, so the market actively trades.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Price is going up in this bear trend, Good sign for etc,  with coinbase addition price can easily go up to 2x to 3x.Etc is promising project.

Yup, its going higher for sure. Easy $25, possibly more.

Will end up in top 10 in market cap.

ETC is diversified among nearly every crypto currency funds indexes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Price is going up in this bear trend, Good sign for etc,  with coinbase addition price can easily go up to 2x to 3x.Etc is promising project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
ETC just defeated DASH (in terms of market-cap), next: NEO & Monero. Smiley

Smiley

it will continue to increase, because ethereumclassic has many programs going forward.
sufficient preparation to drive prices well
can reach $ 50 if support continues to improve on the Ethereum Classic exchange
Activity: 155
What are your expectations for the next few days?
What will happen when it get's added to coinbase on 7th of august?
I'm guessing a real bull run and FOMO once price will start rising above 40 $

That depends of Global Market cap and bear is still here.

Pray for the bear to leave  Grin
Activity: 189

sell of on news in this market guaranted

I Expect a nice raise once added, have to wait and see I guess..
Activity: 116

sell of on news in this market guaranted
Activity: 189
Activity: 16
Etherum classic is one of my loves projects in recent times so many hyped that the value ETC will be over ETH but I think ETC still have a long way to go in overtaking  ETH

It depends whether the world really wants POW projects in the long run. Hard to tell today what the preferred algorithm will be in the future.
Hopefully ethereum classic ETC will be stay at PoW due to it will makes ETC to be combine between bitcoin and ethereum, the place to store of value in cryptos and the place for smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform in the future. Ethereum classic is really decentralize, immutable and unstopable it will be supported by more community.

Some people say that true decentralization is achievable only with PoW, some say that you can achieve it with PoS as well, I'm not so tech savvy to exlplain why and how but we'll see. On ETCDEV's roadmap there's research for hydrid consensus as well

+1
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Does anyone understand the technology itself? Vitalik said Ethereum Classic is just like Ethereum and not that different. The only difference between the two is the levels of adoption. People flock to ETH for dApps and token creation as opposed to ETC. ETC is a good coin and is capable of being ETH successor.

ETC's devs have different approach, they don't care about tokens (well some yes, since they're advertising ERC 223 tokens). They want to use Ethereum Classic for machine-to-machine communication (IOT), leveraging sidechains as a scalability solution
Activity: 140
No admission fee for 2018 Ethereum Classic Summit
Get free tickets here: Official website https://etcsummit.com
Official Ethereum Classic Twitter Announcement: https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1026367519614009345
On-Off Mix registration page https://onoffmix.com/event/146224

REMINDER: Zeniex Exchange takes no ETC service fee till September 2018

Zeniex Exchange: https://www.zeniex.com

More about Zeniex and the latest news and updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Does anyone understand the technology itself? Vitalik said Ethereum Classic is just like Ethereum and not that different. The only difference between the two is the levels of adoption. People flock to ETH for dApps and token creation as opposed to ETC. ETC is a good coin and is capable of being ETH successor.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Etherum classic is one of my loves projects in recent times so many hyped that the value ETC will be over ETH but I think ETC still have a long way to go in overtaking  ETH

It depends whether the world really wants POW projects in the long run. Hard to tell today what the preferred algorithm will be in the future.
Hopefully ethereum classic ETC will be stay at PoW due to it will makes ETC to be combine between bitcoin and ethereum, the place to store of value in cryptos and the place for smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform in the future. Ethereum classic is really decentralize, immutable and unstopable it will be supported by more community.

Some people say that true decentralization is achievable only with PoW, some say that you can achieve it with PoS as well, I'm not so tech savvy to exlplain why and how but we'll see. On ETCDEV's roadmap there's research for hydrid consensus as well
Well we don't know which are the decentralize pow or pos in eos dpos everything depending on the comunity to choose about it, at least ethereum classic developer of team ia working on etc platform to be more better in the future and etc is starting accepted by other community be signed etc will be listed on coinbase, that is good for development of ethereum classic.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
ETC just defeated DASH (in terms of market-cap), next: NEO & Monero. Smiley

Smiley

This is awesome! Cheesy

I believe ETC will hit 50$ and the of this year, but only if btc going to perform okay
Pages:
Jump to: