Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 40. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
ETC just defeated DASH (in terms of market-cap), next: NEO & Monero. Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
ETC worth ranked better than BCH IS A MUST
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Etherum classic is one of my loves projects in recent times so many hyped that the value ETC will be over ETH but I think ETC still have a long way to go in overtaking  ETH

It depends whether the world really wants POW projects in the long run. Hard to tell today what the preferred algorithm will be in the future.
Hopefully ethereum classic ETC will be stay at PoW due to it will makes ETC to be combine between bitcoin and ethereum, the place to store of value in cryptos and the place for smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform in the future. Ethereum classic is really decentralize, immutable and unstopable it will be supported by more community.

Some people say that true decentralization is achievable only with PoW, some say that you can achieve it with PoS as well, I'm not so tech savvy to exlplain why and how but we'll see. On ETCDEV's roadmap there's research for hydrid consensus as well
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Etherum classic is one of my loves projects in recent times so many hyped that the value ETC will be over ETH but I think ETC still have a long way to go in overtaking  ETH

It depends whether the world really wants POW projects in the long run. Hard to tell today what the preferred algorithm will be in the future.
Hopefully ethereum classic ETC will be stay at PoW due to it will makes ETC to be combine between bitcoin and ethereum, the place to store of value in cryptos and the place for smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform in the future. Ethereum classic is really decentralize, immutable and unstopable it will be supported by more community.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Go
Go
Goooo!

This is the pre-bullRun
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

well , I'm sure it's going to be an exciting race
I don't think NEO & Monero will be so difficult to pass , maybe in two months we can see
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
After coinbase implemtation and after the CLO sidechain, by the end of the year ee could see ETC sitting on a price higher than ETH now

True story.

ETC will go up but I don't see it valued more then ETH, Ethereum went on a massive bull run last year because of ICOs but I don't see it losing it's number #2 on coinmarketcap. I love ETC and all must one must not lost contact with reality

It is still behind to reach to this level as compare with ETH it need to attract more merchants to accept this as payment processor and big companies to start their business on this platform. But this is good news it will be listed on Coinbase. I hope this will bring more exposure for this.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
This is what ethereum should have been.

Fixed it for you because Vitalik's controversially hard-forked blockchain is not immutable and chock full of moral hazard due to the DAO bailout.
legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
COINBASE UPDATE (TWITTER):

"Our engineering team is beginning final testing of Ethereum Classic on Coinbase products. We expect final testing to be completed by Tuesday, August 7, at which point we expect to announce that we’re ready to accept inbound transfers of ETC. We intend to allow 24-48 hours of inbound transfers before enabling trading of Ethereum Classic on @CoinbasePro and Prime."

Smiley

Good news because it will make it easier for users to ethereum classic trading, and when bitcoin and ethereum drop, ethreum classic shows good performance because it continues to increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
After coinbase implemtation and after the CLO sidechain, by the end of the year ee could see ETC sitting on a price higher than ETH now

True story.

ETC will go up but I don't see it valued more then ETH, Ethereum went on a massive bull run last year because of ICOs but I don't see it losing it's number #2 on coinmarketcap. I love ETC and all must one must not lost contact with reality
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wish you good luck DEV.
It's a promising project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

True story.

clo is actually not a sidechain. that would be awesome, but i dont see it happening this year
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

True story.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
It's a great community novelty! ETC will soon justify its dismemberment and for sure won't be below $100! Now what is left is some projects to establish in ETC so that the adoption is fast and all this end up positively impacting prices! ETC is deserving of the things that are happening! Some hopes will be here, since the market is depressed. Cheesy
legendary
COINBASE UPDATE (TWITTER):

"Our engineering team is beginning final testing of Ethereum Classic on Coinbase products. We expect final testing to be completed by Tuesday, August 7, at which point we expect to announce that we’re ready to accept inbound transfers of ETC. We intend to allow 24-48 hours of inbound transfers before enabling trading of Ethereum Classic on @CoinbasePro and Prime."

Smiley

This will be a massive buy on and tage the train ticket

Cant wait for the real “classic” bull run

Stay tuned

True. ETC is the safest bet right now. IMO, it'll make it to top 10 coins (by marketcap) by 10th of August.
Pages:
Jump to: