Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 431. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
ETH has to HF again, because the existing HF didn’t expect ETC chain to survive and is vulnerable to replay attack.

https://twitter.com/Datavetaren/status/758023070674259968
Activity: 165
can we point the payout address to Polo exchange address? If yes, we point it to ETH or ETC? anyone could help out?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
https://yunbi.com/markets/ethcny
etc on yunbi major chinese exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
This is brilliant, I fully support the ETC chain !

Moreover, this is an unprecedented experiment with a genuine hard fork (that is, with two viable chains) where real money is involved - this never happened before to my knowledge.

This is "consensus" in a new daylight.  It is individual right over "democratic dictatorship", in the same way as when a region gains independence from a larger country.  This is the crypto equivalent of independence day !
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I am wondering about the the point of this thread.  Bitpop is a BTC purist and overt Ethereum Hater but now has a moderated thread advocating Eth Classic. 

Are you actually promoting Eth Classic or do you have ulterior motives?

I am a bitcoin extremist and nothing will beat bitcoin. But if there's a second coin it sure as hell won't be a mutable, centralized, premined

don't full yourself here, you really think that Vitalik and his crew didn't predict this scenario ?
I mean, we are talking about biggest project in crypto and more, project worth a millions and millions of dollars, this is not children in playground, so I'm very sure that this crew make ETC on purpose and at the end who has the most ETC ?? who will earn one more time from 0 to xxxxx BTC ? We will get just crumbs. And we can make a stories like this until they make a serious profit one more time.

LOL, of course they didn't. go back and look at the leaked screenies. they dumped ETC like fools and are stuck with a fucked chain that has to fork again. Do you even try to keep up or just blindly worship at the fools alter?
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
I am wondering about the the point of this thread.  Bitpop is a BTC purist and overt Ethereum Hater but now has a moderated thread advocating Eth Classic. 

I am a bitcoin extremist and nothing will beat bitcoin. But if there's a second coin it sure as hell won't be a mutable, centralized, premined

don't full yourself here, you really think that Vitalik and his crew didn't predict this scenario ?
I mean, we are talking about biggest project in crypto and more, project worth a millions and millions of dollars, this is not children in playground, so I'm very sure that this crew make ETC on purpose and at the end who has the most ETC ?? who will earn one more time from 0 to xxxxx BTC ? We will get just crumbs. And we can make a stories like this until they make a serious profit one more time.
legendary
ETC over 2x ETH volume on polo!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Speaking of integrity...ladies and gentleman it's pumpertits, the pillar of all honesty
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Hey now this is pretty awesome really, I mean how appropriate is it that this fiasco lives up to the usual premine coin scam business model by forking out the problem they created in the first place and ruining any integrity they had? Lesson here...don't mess with premined coins kids.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

legendary
Can't wait till ETH is worthless and ETC is mooned, and I dan't even have any! Lol

This scene just keeps me smiling. Smiley

BTW, who was right?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eth-ddos-vote-1558315
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Now is a good time to buy some etc? Haha 250k.
What i say? Dump in chinese market!

They always dump on everyone like Asian buffet.

They dump and i buy.
Im short and they dump.
I love chinese market. Só agressive!

S2
buy hight sell low Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

They dump and i buy.
Im short and they dump.
I love chinese market. Só agressive!

S2
Activity: 237

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
I was lucky with my dump Cheesy
Bittrex suddenly gave me a shitload of ETC

I sold at
Limit Sell   0.00500002

I wasnt the lucky one selling at 0.01020 right before me.
very very nice  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Today was a hard day for etc.nanopool.org

Lot's of rejects, Statistic server crash and some other stuff.
But we've recovered statistic and resolved other issues.

Come mine with us!

Still looks broken for me.  I just pointed a couple of miners your way just to see if your were reachable and reporting my hashes on the web page.  NOPE!  Nothing registers on the web page for me, but I see the miners hashing away.  Let us know when it is fixed and I will check again.  

Wow, I disconnected my miners and went to another pool.  I hit the refresh on nanopool just now and finally my hashing shows up.  BIG delays in when the hashing occurs and when it is reported on the page.  So maybe it is working.   Huh

Delays are very normal at pools.
The short avg. is usually visible after 15 mins,

edit:
but 2 hours should be more accurate
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I was lucky with my dump Cheesy
Bittrex suddenly gave me a shitload of ETC

I sold at
Limit Sell   0.00500002

I wasnt the lucky one selling at 0.01020 right before me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Today was a hard day for etc.nanopool.org

Lot's of rejects, Statistic server crash and some other stuff.
But we've recovered statistic and resolved other issues.

Come mine with us!

Still looks broken for me.  I just pointed a couple of miners your way just to see if your were reachable and reporting my hashes on the web page.  NOPE!  Nothing registers on the web page for me, but I see the miners hashing away.  Let us know when it is fixed and I will check again.  

Wow, I disconnected my miners and went to another pool.  I hit the refresh on nanopool just now and finally my hashing shows up.  BIG delays in when the hashing occurs and when it is reported on the page.  So maybe it is working.   Huh
Jump to: