Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 434. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I deposited some ETC to my Poloniex account with non-forked 0.8.1 wallet, but it shows successful in wallet but can't see them in polo, how to track this issue? Is there something wrong?

Similar situation here. Bought 1 ETC on Polo, created deposit address and started mining on Suprnova. So far I've had 6 payouts over the past few hours and none have shown up yet.

you can check your transaction ID's in "My Account" -> "Transactions". Send them to Polo so they can look them up, they're all confirmed from my side.

I think the hang up is on Polo.  I noticed that payments hadn't posted for quite some time on Polo for me after they were sent.  Maybe related to the transaction volume or something, but clearly took longer than I expected.

Thanks ocminer and longsnowsm. I'll take a guess that they're just backlogged for now and give it some time. If it's not resolved soon I'll go transaction ID route.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I deposited some ETC to my Poloniex account with non-forked 0.8.1 wallet, but it shows successful in wallet but can't see them in polo, how to track this issue? Is there something wrong?

Similar situation here. Bought 1 ETC on Polo, created deposit address and started mining on Suprnova. So far I've had 6 payouts over the past few hours and none have shown up yet.

you can check your transaction ID's in "My Account" -> "Transactions". Send them to Polo so they can look them up, they're all confirmed from my side.

I think the hang up is on Polo.  I noticed that payments hadn't posted for quite some time on Polo for me after they were sent.  Maybe related to the transaction volume or something, but clearly took longer than I expected.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nanopool estimate earnings negative ? No shares last 6 hours ? No reply to emails ? very disappointing better stay away from them

Yes, I had them just stop crediting me last night about 1am, and when I looked this morning my miners were still hashing... but I was not earning any ETC.  Something seriously broken at nanopool.  And no responses to emails at all. 

I like that Suprnova is here and responding to requests and issues, so I will give that a try tonight. 

thanks for the props, i'm usually always around and you can dm me on twitter (http://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools) if you have any issues or PM me here as well.. IRC freenet #suprnova would also be possible... It just depends how you like, have a look in my sig Smiley
Activity: 127

Activity: 350
For Etc hashrate decentralisation I set up a pool:
1% Fee, High Share Diff(4G), Fast Node i7 & Gbit.
All Etc miners are welcome Wink
Stratum: etc.ethteam.com:8008

ill put 700mhs on it to test  Smiley
Activity: 350
Fix your shit nanopool  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
This has the feel of a mining pump and dump to it. Seems like an awful way that will dilute value and cause confusion for Eth.  Undecided
Activity: 269
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
awful quiet on the "other thread"   gee i wonder why?   Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Nanopool estimate earnings negative ? No shares last 6 hours ? No reply to emails ? very disappointing better stay away from them

Yes, I had them just stop crediting me last night about 1am, and when I looked this morning my miners were still hashing... but I was not earning any ETC.  Something seriously broken at nanopool.  And no responses to emails at all. 

I like that Suprnova is here and responding to requests and issues, so I will give that a try tonight. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
For Etc hashrate decentralisation I set up a pool:
1% Fee, High Share Diff(4G), Fast Node i7 & Gbit.
All Etc miners are welcome Wink
Stratum: etc.ethteam.com:8008
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yefi, what u think:
When chineses guys come to trade hard, this will dump or pump?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
As said earlier.. this is really early to say anything.

ETH still has 500% higher pricing, and a muuuuuch safer network.

Also, the hacker has like 13% or more of the total supply. Very much depending on him.
Also, people are noticing now that they have a ton of ETC.. Very much depending on them.

There are 80ish million ETC out there somewhere... which is like 8000% more than the total ETC for sale on polo/bt.

This could be a 1 day adventure... or a long journey.

Some people are going to look REALLY REALLY fucking dumb after this.
The question is ... who.

The DarkDAO held 3.6M ETH which is about 4.4% of supply, ETH's price is about 400% more, and total ETC is about 5,000% of the ask side on Polo, compared to 12,500% for ETH.

Btw, volume is way more important than the orderbook - and there's been nearly 50M ETC traded today on Polo.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
....and way over yonder..in the faded distance...what is that sound from the forked eth crowd?...is that an axe I hear grinding in the background??

As said earlier.. this is really early to say anything.

ETH still has 500% higher pricing, and a muuuuuch safer network.

Also, the hacker has like 13% or more of the total supply. Very much depending on him.
Also, people are noticing now that they have a ton of ETC.. Very much depending on them.

There are 80ish million ETC out there somewhere... which is like 8000% more than the total ETC for sale on polo/bt.

This could be a 1 day adventure... or a long journey.

Some people are going to look REALLY REALLY fucking dumb after this.
The question is ... who.

Yeah but many are suspecting that China is buying ETC. And $50,000,000 of the stolen funds is nothing to the Chinese. They will have no problem absorbing all that dumping. BTC has a market cap of $10 billion and $50 million is nothing.

ETC was suppose to crash but didn't , somebody filthy rich out there must of been buying and still is.

Activity: 78
hi everybody
anybody can tell me why did i have json-rps probleme my settings are ethminer.exe -F uk1.epool.io:8888/0xb5dfbf2b889350a89dd2927d5009b3a6a5bbd1ca -G im (im in eu so im sure the ip of the pool is correct and i know json-rpc problem are from probleme with adresse so i don't understant why that didn't work that's why i come to you guys to help me to set it correctly and sorry for my bad english its not my main language
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
do you guys think etc will surpass the ETH price later? i'll  be buying if your advices will convince me. Smiley
yes
BTC no DEV
ETHC NO DEV
al other coins DEV
ETHC NEW BTC  Wink
HOLD THIS 1

Love this

DLISK DEV and cheap BUY THAT ONE.
told you and its not gonna stop  Wink
and it wil make me A lot of money  Wink don't sell hold it
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
My head is starting to spin...I'm a small gpu miner and was using my original basic ehtereum wallet from git hub.
First, as advised on the ethereum forum I changed from wallet version 6_1 to 8_1 to follow the fork (even though I didn't like it) coins I have on bittrex are showing as ethereum classic. I've shut my mining rig down from ethermine.org since I wasn't sure what it's mining.
I'm inclined to put things back like they were but tbh...I don't know wtf to do.

To make matters worse.....the devs at yocoin are trying to use the ethereum chain (the forked one I think) to run their yocoin/ethereum token from.
I managed to sell alot of what I had in the old scrypt yocoin before they went haywire but still have a fair amount.
If I swap to the new forked eth/yocoin token.....what do I do with it.

Stanley....Here's a another FINE mess you've gotten us into.
Jump to: