Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 433. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
In my opinion the coin will growing up and will there are people who use it for instrument of Investment. Although it is new coin it will become big coin because of failed dao.
tecnically, ETC is the old one and ETH is the new coin...

For all those that claim etc is real chain blah blah, that is wrong.

The Ethereum is still in development and will fork many more times as updates and fixes are added.

People buy Ethereum because of the dev team, the dev team is around midway to completing the Ethereum project.

Once the devs finish you will get a complete version of Ethereum only as ETH, Vitailk said today they are only developing for the ETH chain.
legendary
woa and now my bittrex acc just got loaded with free etc,lol  ill set up some sell walls, if you manage to eat em and push higher, ill bring out my cold ETH and get more etc for everyone to buy  Smiley

if you let it drop too much..ill be reloaded too  Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In my opinion the coin will growing up and will there are people who use it for instrument of Investment. Although it is new coin it will become big coin because of failed dao.
tecnically, ETC is the old one and ETH is the new coin...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
hope y'all havin fun.....i am  Tongue ... thanks guys  Kiss    

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
New mining poo for the masses

http://etc.poolto.be

Ethereum Classic (ETC) Pool!
Min. payout threshold: 0.2 Ether, Payouts run every 12 hours.
PROP Stable and profitable pool with regular payouts.

You can mine using a proxy : Sammy007 or Dwarfpool ones will works.

IRC chat and support on freenode #poolto.be see you guys theire

pool needs some hash and pools is trusted as been on many other pools of admins he has made feel free to add to the OP admin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
ETC is a big crazy...

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
any news on person hacked the DAO?

I'll go out on a limb here and say he/she probably wants to remain anonymous
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

You should post a screenshot or at least a detailed description of the issue and the exact error message. Then someone might be able to help you.
[/quote]

hey thx for the answer but ive retry with same setting and now that work i think the pool was momently down
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
any news on person hacked the DAO?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
thx for the x3 profit.. glad i entered this shit hole while it was around .0011BTC and im out of this shit.

door, ass, etc (not the coin btw, in this thread its an unintended pun)
legendary
Activity: 1120
I am wondering about the the point of this thread.  Bitpop is a BTC purist and overt Ethereum Hater but now has a moderated thread advocating Eth Classic. 

Are you actually promoting Eth Classic or do you have ulterior motives?
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
hi everybody
anybody can tell me why did i have json-rps probleme my settings are ethminer.exe -F uk1.epool.io:8888/0xb5dfbf2b889350a89dd2927d5009b3a6a5bbd1ca -G im (im in eu so im sure the ip of the pool is correct and i know json-rpc problem are from probleme with adresse so i don't understant why that didn't work that's why i come to you guys to help me to set it correctly and sorry for my bad english its not my main language

You should post a screenshot or at least a detailed description of the issue and the exact error message. Then someone might be able to help you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
thx for the x3 profit.. glad i entered this shit hole while it was around .0011BTC and im out of this shit.
Activity: 127

Contact polo , the transactions has been sent  and confirmed check the address http://gastracker.io/addr/0x02f31ce08080a649f2e593270f4cfb299f1be35d the coins are there

Thanks for the gastracker link. Very helpful.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Contact polo , the transactions has been sent  and confirmed check the address http://gastracker.io/addr/0x02f31ce08080a649f2e593270f4cfb299f1be35d the coins are there

Poloniex :
"The minimum amount for deposit is 1 ETC. Smaller deposits will be credited once they total this amount".

So, wait until 1 ETH/C.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 127
Fix your shit nanopool  Grin

Me too. Tried nano this morning. Took about an hour for my hashrate to even show up and then no shares or estimated profits after two hours so I moved over to supr which is running fine. Emailed nano to alert them, but haven't heard back.
Jump to: