Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 5. (Read 821072 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 141
Will the future of ETC depend on what will happen next few days with ETH? Will there be a massive entrance here to protect the true value of ETH?
Why not? Ethereum Classic is original of blockchain of ethereum, ETC is still on pow and it is decentralize, immutable and unstopable. Just remember the code is law, you know that ETH will switch to pos and it is bad for the miners. Let's wait for it.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Will the future of ETC depend on what will happen next few days with ETH? Will there be a massive entrance here to protect the true value of ETH?
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
First AMA with the new ETC Labs Core Dev Team is scheduled for next week. Excited to hear whats on everyones mind. Should be a great discussion with a lot of insight into the next year of development

Here is where the AMA will take place

https://discordapp.com/invite/zbbg2xQ
UNICEF, Ethereum Classic, and ETC Labs.
Any official partnership been made yet?
Or it is just your hope about future growths and potential partnership between ETC and UNICEF?

You can read all about StaTwig here

https://www.newsweek.com/2019/03/08/blockchain-impact-award-runner-statwig-1339524.html

StaTwig is one of the projects in the ETC Labs incubator right now!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
UNICEF, Ethereum Classic, and ETC Labs.
Any official partnership been made yet?
Or it is just your hope about future growths and potential partnership between ETC and UNICEF?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I am waiting good news..
Here is good news about the ethereum classic
UNICEF is interested in using a public blockchain to improve availability and reduce cost. Ethereum Classic suits this perfectly. Their relationship with ETC Labs will enable us to deliver this platform.

ETC Labs Presents: @StaTwig by Dean Pappas (@XLdean)

https://medium.com/ethereum-classic-labs/etc-labs-presents-statwig-49d3dd50c201

Ethereum Classic ETC Network Stats
- $499M Market Cap
- $264M Trade Vol

- 65,633 24/Tx
- 24,771 Active Addresses
- 2,020 Avg Tx/hr

- 1.1M ETC; $5.09M USD
- $105.14 USD Avg Tx Value
- $0.0021¢ USD Avg Tx Fee

- 8.725 Th/s +1.7% 24/hr
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi,
is it in the ethereum classic plans to move to  move to proof of stake and leave behind proof of work?
if no, any idea why not?
thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am waiting good news..
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hello how do I use the ETC wallet?
Activity: 69
Hello how do I use the ETC wallet?
ETC is becoming stable day by day for long term of trend, ethereum classic is up trend, i like it due to can protect my values of money in ethereum classic. It will make the investors believe in ethereum classic than another cryptocurrencies which has huge volatility in their price.
Only time is matter from now on.
Ethereum Classic will suddenly wake up and rocket to the coming highs.
In the meantime, let's enjoy the fluctuations in narrow range of price from Ethereum Classic, and stop paying too much attention on daily fluctuations of the coin.
Agree, actually i don't follow the trend of price cryptocurrencies in daily, but i followed the progress of ethereum classic ETC, i mean in fundamental ethereum classic from the developer and the community.

I do agree that Etc will progress in the long term. Currently there is been a fud of 51% attack on ETC chain etc. As soon as the market recovers, we will see ETC recover well.
Yep the fud of 51% attack will be more difficult to ETC blockchain due to the community will secure the network of ethereum classic, many source of information which explain how ETC blockchain will be safe from our community.
I do agree that Etc will progress in the long term. Currently there is been a fud of 51% attack on ETC chain etc. As soon as the market recovers, we will see ETC recover well.
Ignore all those boring FUDs, please.
Later months, when Ethereum entirely switch to PoS phase, massive miners globally will switch their rigs to Ethereum Classic.
At that time, it's too hard for greedy attackers to implement replay attacks.
They will have to spend significant cost to do those attacks.
Yes i agree with you should the people learn more about 51% attack on ethereum classic blockchain before making statement of it, for all of community members who want to know more about 51% attack on ethereum classic ETC, here is the good information for all of us

Tomaz breaks down various methods to improve security against such attacks.
"Making 51% Attacks Harder" - New BlogPost by ETC Contributor Tomaz Kariz phyrooo

https://medium.com/@gtrphyro/making-51-attacks-harder-a192be3be1c1
More and more projects keep coming out of the ETC Labs.

https://etclabs.org

Button Wallet just crushed it at the ETHDenver show

Article about Slips; betting platform too. That new landing page with ETC is fire

https://slips.io/register/etc/DEAN-Q8ATYGSG

https://medium.com/ethereum-classic-labs/etc-labs-presents-slips-51d98bc7f568

Interview with P3C shows that we've got super talented devs. What do you all think of the new proposal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaqxEG78Ec

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Ignore all those boring FUDs, please.
Later months, when Ethereum entirely switch to PoS phase, massive miners globally will switch their rigs to Ethereum Classic.
At that time, it's too hard for greedy attackers to implement replay attacks.
They will have to spend significant cost to do those attacks.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
did you guys tried the Emerald Wallet yet ? Is it safe ?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
ETC is becoming stable day by day for long term of trend, ethereum classic is up trend, i like it due to can protect my values of money in ethereum classic. It will make the investors believe in ethereum classic than another cryptocurrencies which has huge volatility in their price.
In the meantime, let's enjoy the fluctuations in narrow range of price from Ethereum Classic, and stop paying too much attention on daily fluctuations of the coin.
Agree, actually i don't follow the trend of price cryptocurrencies in daily, but i followed the progress of ethereum classic ETC, i mean in fundamental ethereum classic from the developer and the community.

Documenting ETC’s journey to existence is no small feat. The network may be less than 3 years old, however the leaps and bounds this blockchain has made in that time indicates its true trajectory as the technology continues to be adopted in everyday and business applications. ETC's history can be segmented into 4 core chapters (so far):

Birth - Ethereum network early days
Struggle - The DAO
Recovery - Showing signs of life
Rise - Decentralized teams and growing community

Learn more about the ethereum classic history
https://phyro.github.io/etc-history/?
Activity: 325
Crypto coins will rise at their right time.
In the meantime, it does not make sense to watch price from day to day.
I usually hang out and do something to relax when there is no wave on market.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Pages:
Jump to: