Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 60. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0
development work on eth classic is what makes this potential https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum-classic
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Do you have the payment details for the Ethereum ICO ? All SEPA information that were given during the ICO ? For tax purpose i need to track down my payment, and those informations are required.
Are you an investor so that the transaction is very important to you?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Do you have the payment details for the Ethereum ICO ? All SEPA information that were given during the ICO ? For tax purpose i need to track down my payment, and those informations are required.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
ETC is the original Ethereum chain.  ETH forked from ETC due to poor and flawed code which a lot of people lost money.  They hard forked and rolled back the chain to create the current ETH.  ETC chain continued.
Activity: 30
ETC is trending #5 this month! A couple more votes and we are on the index:
https://www.coincalendar.cc/trending#month
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
The pull of Ethereum Classic is always warm. ETC is worth investors' long-term optimism and holding, but it needs patience.

I am still hesitant to take a position in Ethereum Classic. What exactly does it have going for it right now? Is development active and is the goal that many apps will be running on top of it?

If DEVS will not fail, and all comes to right places ETC price will rice many times from price it has now. Reason why is simple: It is same Ether and it will have smart contracts and app building on it, side chains.
It may be your life changing opportunity. But, always is but…
ETC DEVS will fail and our investments will burn up;
BTC will fail and whole crypto market will burn up;
World government will ban crypto accessibility via banks and whole crypto market will burn up;
There are plenty risks, and no one can say what price is the best to enter.
I do believe that we will do new ATH so all prices that is lower is good for entry. 
One thing is for sure, there will not be a one nigh pump. It is ETC, it’s moves so slow.

The claim for immutable smart contracts comes from the fact that Ethereum has been forked once to get that money back. I understand that. But where we are today I think you can also say that smart contracts on Ethereum are immutable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
I bought some at 100k satoshi and I will hold it for a longer time. I wait for 500k satoshis or more  to make some nice profits!

I bought the ICO..
wah lucky once you buy in ICO but what time it is your ICO price buy it?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
when this mess stops, how much ETC will can drop to ETH?  

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I bought some at 100k satoshi and I will hold it for a longer time. I wait for 500k satoshis or more  to make some nice profits!

I bought the ICO..
Activity: 26
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Do you guys know if etherium classic has any advantages over etherium as far as TPS, & performance? Have they done any off chain scaling Solutions or implemented anything like sharding or plasma?
Ethereum classic is original of blockchain ethereum, it is real ethereum the advantages over ethereum as far as TPS and performance, ETC is still under development and the scaling problem on ethereum classic ETC is still under development too, many people interesting in ETC because ethereum classic is immutable, decentralize and unstopable and the problem scaling will be fixed by the developer too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Oh, ETC future will be determined by ETH future plans directly.
You can expect very big difficulty increase after ETH goes to POS.
the transition of ETH to POS is promised since the new year, and when it will be unknown, and whether the transition will be unknown at all.
Activity: 55
Can I get a calisto in my wallet MEW? Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Do you guys know if etherium classic has any advantages over etherium as far as TPS, & performance? Have they done any off chain scaling Solutions or implemented anything like sharding or plasma?
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
The Winklevoss twin’s trading platform will begin accepting deposits in Zcash on May 19 with the same being extended to Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum Classic at a later, undisclosed date.

Do you have any source where etc is mentioned? The official press release only included bitcoin and zcash.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The Winklevoss twin’s trading platform will begin accepting deposits in Zcash on May 19 with the same being extended to Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum Classic at a later, undisclosed date.
Activity: 29
Oh, ETC future will be determined by ETH future plans directly.
You can expect very big difficulty increase after ETH goes to POS.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
BAGHOLDER CHECKING IN Cheesy

"when moon?" and "when Lambo?"

Sad

Fucking CLO lol!

Yeah CLO was the dumbest air drop I ever took part in  Shocked Shocked
Lol

Is it even listed anywhere? What a waste...

I hope some place lists it as I would like to dump that for EOS lol
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
BAGHOLDER CHECKING IN Cheesy

"when moon?" and "when Lambo?"

Sad

Fucking CLO lol!
Pages:
Jump to: