Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 79. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i had my ETC in jaxx wallet at the time of snapshot, i use the pk in guarda callisto wallet but does not work
does anyone knows why?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
By the time CLO would be available on the wallets, its price would be a nice “round” figure
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Today's $ETC Network Stats📊
- $1.5Bln Market Cap
- $144Mln Trade Vol.
- 37,000 Tx's
- 25,000 Active Addresses#ETCStats #EthereumClassic #ClassicIsComing

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
crypto currency is a wholesale product. It was created to decentralise banking world
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
after april 15

What did you mean by writing after April 15? The fact that the distribution of the CLO is transferred from the end of March, on April 15?
Or was I mistaken?)

There are seers here. How long will we still fall? All the coins are in a drawdown. Everyone repeats bitcoin movements. It seems like a world conspiracy of elites.

Yes, the elites want in at cheap prices before the market takes off again. Anyway too many have had to pull money out of market to pay taxes. I expect at least a 25% uptick in April.

Why are you so confident that in the near future the market will go up by 25%? And why not 30% or 50%?  Also what on yours will serve as the driver of growth? If it `s not a secret)
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
There are seers here. How long will we still fall? All the coins are in a drawdown. Everyone repeats bitcoin movements. It seems like a world conspiracy of elites.

Yes, the elites want in at cheap prices before the market takes off again. Anyway too many have had to pull money out of market to pay taxes. I expect at least a 25% uptick in April.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Weekly Scala Client Update via InputOutputHK Team Grothendieck
 - New teammate Carlos
 - EC-497 Improve discovery & TCP connection
 - Mantis v1.1 release mid-April
 Download bootstrap db: https://github.com/input-output-hk/mantis/wiki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz714ihL0mM&t=82s
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
even if bitmain goes to shit, they will just use their asics for Ai work for the government
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I didn't get anything on my wallet either. How to solve this problem.? Are there any people who got the coins?

If your holding your ETC in a wallet then you're Callisto isnt just going to show up in you're wallet because the wallets are not compatible and
Callisto has not been launched yet.

So on yobit the people who are trading Callisto are essentially trading IOU tickets of Callisto, the coin has not been launched yet.

As long as you have the private keys to the ETC you hold in your wallet you are entitled to the equivalent amount in Callisto, you will have to wait until there is an official release where you can redeem your Callisto through a wallet.

Just be patient, you have your coins you just don't see them yet, no worries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I didn't get anything on my wallet either. How to solve this problem.? Are there any people who got the coins?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
after april 15
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi, everybody. Someone accrued CLO who kept on ETC www.myetherwallet.com? I have not received a CLO. what's the problem?
Merit: 115
I am breaking down. How many days do I need to wait to see the bull run for ETC. I can't hold much weight.

Look below @alevlaslo graphics with support \ resistance. I think now we are at a crossroads, considering the correlation with bitcoin, we are waiting now for how bitcoin behaves and we make a decision to sell or hold. but it seems to me what kind of coin / token you would not have left now, there will be the same picture as with a classic.
Merit: 278
In your opinion what are ETCs competitive advantages over say Ethereum, NEO, Lisk, Cardano, etc?
i invested etc one year ago (without knowledge) and still holding.
but i try to decide sell my etc's or not?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Is it going to be a difficulty decrease/increase in the near future for ethereum classic?
Dont really see it happening as more and more gpus are coming in to play and in to the mines,not to forget that when eth eventualy moves to pos that all those cards will probably end in etc.Short term we might see it going down a bit when monero fork happens and some miners switch thier rigs to it but long term the answer is no
It is not strange to see it occurs. It is easy to understand because difficulty of Ethereum has stayed at extremely high levels, so miners have to made a choice and switch to other coins, that are more profitable than Ethereum. And, it seems that Ethererum Classic is one of their good choices at the moment. In my forecast, I think that diffculty and total hashrates of Ethereum Classic network will keep rising considerably in the future. Hope that Ethereum Classic price will rise significantly too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Emerald Wallet Release Candidate 3

- Major Fixes ✅
- New Visuals ✅
- Increased Performance ✅
- Increased Usability ✅

https://github.com/ETCDEVTeam/emerald-wallet/releases/tag/v0.9.0
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
ETC is very strong coin. It will cross 40 in mid term. Long term would be 80+  above
Yes i have found an article about ethereum classic A Few Reasons Why Ethereum Classic (ETC) Will Soar in 2018 can be checked on the original website on here https://theusacommerce.com/a-few-reasons-why-ethereum-classic-etc-will-soar-in-2018/
The other good news for the community of ethereum classic ETC is See the new Ethereum Classic website before its finished

Mockups are Now ready: https://projects.invisionapp.com/m/share/GJGIDYSHK98#/287033249

Leave a comment on the forum: https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/ethereumclassic-org-redesign-and-improvement-in-progress-preview-images-on-3-23-release-in-may-2018/1621/23

It is enough to study the coin itself, the upcoming events, the results of work recently, the quality of implementation and understand that we will see a good growth. You're right. Useful links.
We are waiting for the demand will grow and see a very interesting picture.
Yes and other new information about ethereum classic growth is
SAT-1 Plans to use SputnikVM by ETCDEV to manage Satellite Data
“Post 03: SAT-1 & Blockchain” by The SAT-1 Initiative 
Best suited for embedded devices and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications
https://t.co/EpAUW7lmJc
I hope it will be addoption soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Is it going to be a difficulty decrease/increase in the near future for ethereum classic?
Dont really see it happening as more and more gpus are coming in to play and in to the mines,not to forget that when eth eventualy moves to pos that all those cards will probably end in etc.Short term we might see it going down a bit when monero fork happens and some miners switch thier rigs to it but long term the answer is no
Pages:
Jump to: