Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 81. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Just how much Ethereum tokens required for masternodes and how a lot rewards expect per masternode
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
good time for buy

Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Ethereum Classic: What to expect in 2018 – Big Plans
Ethereum Classic (ETC), currently number 17th on coinmarketcap, has been in the top 10 most traded coins over the past couple of weeks following the recent drop in prices that also affected most of the coins in the market.
https://oracletimes.com/ethereum-classic-etc-what-to-expect-in-2018-big-plans/
An in depth outside look at what ETC has in store for this year.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
holy shit ETC price has been all over. I was able to accumulate some more ETC than I had before with these crazy price movements but not as much because I really didn't think it was going to drop so hard as it did already both in btc value and usd value. The whole market is suffering so it's not just a thing about ETC. But I'm pretty confident that the development is going in the right direction.
Don't regret too much. You will have other opportunities to buy more Ethereal Classic. In the next few weeks, or in June, whole crypto market will rise (might be exponentially) and you will have chance to take profits. After that, holding your Fiats, waiting all coins dumped to the hell to buy hem back.
Good luck.

why it should rise? "In the next few weeks, or in June, whole crypto market will rise" and why should it fall again ? Do you have any secret news? can you share with us ? Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
holy shit ETC price has been all over. I was able to accumulate some more ETC than I had before with these crazy price movements but not as much because I really didn't think it was going to drop so hard as it did already both in btc value and usd value. The whole market is suffering so it's not just a thing about ETC. But I'm pretty confident that the development is going in the right direction.
Don't regret too much. You will have other opportunities to buy more Ethereal Classic. In the next few weeks, or in June, whole crypto market will rise (might be exponentially) and you will have chance to take profits. After that, holding your Fiats, waiting all coins dumped to the hell to buy hem back.
Good luck.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I’ve observed people request fundamental queries about AND MANY OTHERS and not get virtually any answers. Will certainly ETC help DAPPs? Exactly why is Calisto required to implant part chains?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Anyone having any idea when CLO will be delivered to us
Also What will the Radex Launch mean for Eth Classic?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I did not see the initial statistics. price has risen? how much was in the beginning?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin & altcoins may have a last operate. We couldnt see a dubble top however and futures and options come right after next weekend break. there is a while to do it ons again together with feeling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Do you guys know when is the Callisto network due to be released and the airdrop of coins to ETC holders gonna take place?

They promised to launch the network on March 23, and by the end of March they will all give out coins. I hope they will not delay, although they probably can. What are the exchanges that supported the calisto and on which it will be possible to trade them? there are such?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Do you guys know when is the Callisto network due to be released and the airdrop of coins to ETC holders gonna take place?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I have found good news. Emerald Wallet Release Candidate 3 Now Available! via ETCDEV

- Major Bug Fixes
- New Visuals
- Increased Performance
- Increased Usability

Download on github here https://t.co/KMLqwh8f78
The link is safe no something bad in it, so check it and enjoy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
CLassic Mask Chrome Extention Has Been Updated! Issue users where experiencing is now gone. Available in the Google Play and as Firefox add-on
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Does anyone see a trend reversal other than me?

Too I can not understand, this trend has changed, everything is growing all around, or we'll go down again? Of course I would like that 16$ it was the lowest price, + 15% from low, of course not bad, but I'm waiting for more.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
This Week's Scala Client Update | ETC Mantis Meeting via InputOutputHK Team Grothendieck

- PR's Merged
- Peer Discovery & Fast Sync Enhancements Merged
- Node Caching Fix
v1.1 to be released on time, in April!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIVEnz_7NsM&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
is there any recent etc positive news leading to the 10% spike in last few hours ?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
In my opinion, one of the most hard to predict coins.  As someone else mentioned, the price seems to be all over the place!
Still holding on to a bunch of these "free tokens" as I like to call them, but not really the biggest believer in the technology.
But who can complain about FREE.

YOU are WRONG. Bitmain owns hash rate and they may forbid some BTC changes as a hard fork but the do not own 50 percent ow whole BTC coins. There is  big difference when someone is coin owner and can simple throw all coins into market at once, or even can print coins without end as ETH do.

So maybe now you will change your mind and understand that decentralization is way better that centralization on a private persons, who are not controlled by any government.

The Bitman has over 50% hashrate (btc.com + antpool), which is enough for any change of the coin
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

its the whole market, i noticed several alts dump pretty hard vs btc yesterday only to recover rather quickly, so fast that i didnt have time to buy at those low levels

its odd though that in these days when btc goes down....so do the altcoins vs btc (not in usd)...in the past it was like alts would pump if btc was going down...dif markets these days i guess

still think ETC is a good buy at these prices
Pages:
Jump to: