Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 6. (Read 32220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
very professional dudes from the Etheriun team Grin

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Tell me, is there any way to get ETCV tokens without making an investment in the project?

There is no way, only to invest at the price of 1 ETH = 50 ETCV. Previously, it was possible to take part in the bounty.

Where can I buy ETCV, on what exchange do they already sell?

Do you really want to buy these coins? Do not confuse you how they behave?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Please give a link to the official Twitter or Facebook page of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Tell me, is there any way to get ETCV tokens without making an investment in the project?

There is no way, only to invest at the price of 1 ETH = 50 ETCV. Previously, it was possible to take part in the bounty.

You can also purchase additional ETCV starting from now: send ETH to the contract address below, and you will receive intermediate ERC20 tokens (ETCV), which will be exchanged for Ethereum Classic Vision coins at a 1:1 ratio immediately after the fork, once the mainnet is launched.
This information is taken from official sources.
Activity: 182

Activity: 126
If they would start with sell 50 ETCV:1 ETH from the start this project could be called a project... now... there are no words to name it
If  their bann people just to say to be carefull not to give a personal key on their website how do you like to called this project?It is 1000% clear this people are scammers!
And how then will further actions take place in this project? people take part
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
If they would start with sell 50 ETCV:1 ETH from the start this project could be called a project... now... there are no words to name it
very strange company strategy. extensive bounty, incomprehensible drop with erc20 support. now selling coins. all very strange
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
If  their bann people just to say to be carefull not to give a personal key on their website how do you like to called this project?It is 1000% clear this people are scammers!
Activity: 168

Activity: 448
Merit: 0
Week  09/01-11/01

Activity: 30
Merit: 6
Activity: 503
Merit: 256
SCAM

Totally a waste of time joining their campaign. Now they announce that you can buy 50 ETCV for 1 ETH  Shocked

Pinned Message from the Telegram Admin
You can also purchase additional ETCV starting from now: send ETH to the contract address below, and you will receive intermediate ERC20 tokens (ETCV), which will be exchanged for Ethereum Classic Vision coins at a 1:1 ratio immediately after the fork, once the mainnet is launched. To buy your ETCV right now, simply transfer ETH to the contract address: 0x103B4DoNOTSend1dff7e16079B72501
1 ETH = 50 ETCV

how serious is that ?? what a waste....I thought it was ok at first....
Code:
ETH = 50 ETCV

You can also purchase additional ETCV starting from now: send ETH to the contract address below, and you will receive intermediate ERC20 tokens (ETCV), which will be exchanged for Ethereum Classic Vision coins at a 1:1 ratio immediately after the fork, once the mainnet is launched. To buy your ETCV right now, simply DO NOT transfer ETH to the contract address : .......

Simply DONT
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
SCAM

Totally a waste of time joining their campaign. Now they announce that you can buy 50 ETCV for 1 ETH  Shocked

You can also purchase additional ETCV starting from now: send ETH to the contract address below, and you will receive intermediate ERC20 tokens (ETCV), which will be exchanged for Ethereum Classic Vision coins at a 1:1 ratio immediately after the fork, once the mainnet is launched. To buy your ETCV right now, simply transfer ETH to the contract address: 0x103B4DoNOTSend1dff7e16079B72501
1 ETH = 50 ETCV

I got banned on theyr official telegram chat because i told everyone, NEVER GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO ANY WEBSITE.  Carefull this project could be a scam project

also i have been banned from their bounty chat on telegram , very sad!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
SCAM

Totally a waste of time joining their campaign. Now they announce that you can buy 50 ETCV for 1 ETH  Shocked

1 ETH = 50 ETCV
Activity: 112
If ETCV is not a scam just wait for ETCV to get into exchange and buy there without any issue.

Crypto market is going down so the price pf ETCV will be under 1USD

It's good point
Buying ETCV on exchanges will be better than taking risks and claiming ETH to get free ETCV.
I agree with your recommendation for the case.

After most of the ICO, Bounties, Airdrops events, the price in exchange drops more than 10 times down in the first 24 to 48 hours, but can also be 50 times or more down. Surely the ETCV price can be very, very small immediately after it is received by bounty suporters and airdropers. Good luck.
I really hope that the price will grow after the exit of the token to the stock exchange, because people here are already evil, but not a fact, anything can happen Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I recommend everyone to check out the trust profile of this guy so you know who you are dealing with.
The project site looks pretty good, and the idea too. I think that it is worth taking part in this, although this is my personal opinion. Wink
To participate, you only need to purchase ETH and wait for the free ETCV accrual.
If ETCV is not a scam just wait for ETCV to get into exchange and buy there without any issue.

Perhaps in something you are right. But then everyone decides for himself. Many users want to get free coins and they are willing to take risks.
It will probably be profitable to sell tokens in the future on stock exchanges, if they even get there

Regarding the price, this is where such expert forecasts come from? What did you analyze?
I think this is an assumption, which is essentially not based on anything. I wonder what will happen to those coins that users do not want to receive *?
Pages:
Jump to: