Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 8. (Read 32220 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is thats safe to send private key for hard Fork?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
How can I check my ECTV balance after the fork?

After the fork, you will be able to view your current ECTV coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Ethereum Classic Vision.
Official website doesn´t exist anymore!
Website, team, social sites are offline.
Congratulations to another big scam!

Official website exist there are even hardware wallets available
I don't know about any social sites owned by team
Normal people are not digital creatures 
official website, anyone can create a website! i doubt ledger or trezor will support etcv, it's outright scam. forks are scam, they're never going to be better than original.
Activity: 15
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

After the fork, you will be able to view your current ECTV coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Ethereum Classic Vision.

The website / website of wallet was offline, check the trust rating for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=301817
It is obvious that it is a scam and please stop promoting this scam, many people could lose a lot if they give them their private keys!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Activity: 994

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

So let's see if it is true that the main purse of the company has been banned or whether it is in fact and how the company will undergo further development.
Activity: 191

So that's great. Perhaps I will take part in this. Although I'm a little scared to transfer personal keys, but still the project is worthy of attention.
Activity: 224

Activity: 182
Just asking for private keys to view wallet, is very suspicious already.
So. here everyone decides for himself. You can get it and lose. It all depends on how much you trust the project.
Well, actually, if we proceed from logic, then the administration does not have the right to ask for keys, and why they need it, I don’t understand logic myself, and I think that it was indeed
Activity: 336
So. here everyone decides for himself. You can get it and lose. It all depends on how much you trust the project.
Activity: 3
Activity: 182
I dont understand more after I read the last 2 page of scam acusations, where everyone have their aruguments. For my point of view I tell to all do not ofer your private key or other private log dates. I await to see what will happen finally. Good luck.
I agree with you too, but somehow it is not logical that the administration asked for the keys to a personal wallet, as if they said that it was not them
Activity: 22
They put up a new website for the Web wallet https://etcv-wallet.com/ after the other got flagged as phishing.

It still contains the same malicious code to steal your private key as before, the site is not flagged yet.

Lol they still trying to get any eth they can  from people.  They will be few for sure
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They put up a new website for the Web wallet https://etcv-wallet.com/ after the other got flagged as phishing.

It still contains the same malicious code to steal your private key as before, the site is not flagged yet.

Activity: 119
Merit: 2
on which block will the wallet status be taken?
Activity: 364

If I understand correctly, tokens will be automatically credited to the MEW wallet. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Activity: 642
Evolution is the only way to survive
https://decryptmedia.com/4439/ethereum-hard-fork-scam

According to Guarda, which provides multiple cryptocurrency wallets, “Ethereum Classic Vision looked more solid [than the Ethereum Nowa hard fork] at first glance, but analysis on the code performed by our team has shown the piece of code provided actually sends your private key data on the Ethereum Classic Vision servers, masking it as an API token.” This means it captures your private key data without you even knowing–which will enable it to move all your funds outside of your Ethereum wallet, if you download the one on its website. Indeed,  MetaMask has even blacklisted it and placed on the domain warning list. In addition, the projects Github repository—where hard fork code would be stored—is empty.

Phew.... any rebuttal to the accusations, guys?
It has already predicted from the start. I guess what will be happening if a lot of people are still joining in this scam airdrop? This scammer will be checking the private key at the time of hardfork execution and your ether will disappear being stolen by this scammer.
Thats only a snapshot, it's safe to send your eth to another addr before you claim the airdrop
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I think the best way is not to sign up anything on them requiring your private keys to proceed. Better be safe than sorry.
Right.
This one looks like a fake-fork.
And which sorts of vision of ETCV from which the project can mature well over time?
I don't see convincing vision from them.
The developer just tries to take the advantages from real ethereum hardfork called as Constantinople. The creator of this fork need your privatekey and send them to their servers that means if you are putting your ethereum to that key and it may disappear after the developers are checking from one to another private key. He will be stealing ethereum and in return you get shitty scam token called etcv.

I trust metamask rather than anonymous scammer like the creator of this shitty airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: