Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange - page 25. (Read 27930 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello Sir, I've seen your website, there is credit card picture there.
Is that true, Sir ? Will Eterbase provide credit card service features like that ?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
can you please tell me what coins will be listed on Eterbase,

and what is the procedure for listing new coins ?

Is there any fee for listing or not ?
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
No particular date set? I mean like details how many will be available for crowd sale? how many tokens for the team, is there any locked up period for the team token? Will the unsold  token be burned? Soft cap? hard cap?

They announced it a few days ago,
Main sale will start in 1 day 6 hours (8th august)
Hardcap : 24,000ETH
Total Supply : 1,000,000,000
Token for sale : 30%
Retail Price : 0.00005ETH

Source : https://www.eterbase.com/xbase
Activity: 148
No particular date set? I mean like details how many will be available for crowd sale? how many tokens for the team, is there any locked up period for the team token? Will the unsold  token be burned? Soft cap? hard cap?
Activity: 266
Project about exchange be one of the most interested project that searched by investors and have good potential to success. Hopefully this project can be like that too. With the good concept, the team and developer must support and active to promote this project to increase people's interest and make them to participate and buy its token. Best wish that this project can reach its cap and the token will be listing in the exchange with the good value.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Great!! So great!! This is very interesting!

I wish you success! And surely you will succeed! Keep up!
staff
Yield.App

The Team is currently in Dubai!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you did not reach the goal? and How long will the ICO last?
What price token?

Details are yet to be announced.

I did not find any information about the team. Where can I read about the project team?

Where did you search? | https://www.eterbase.com/about
Activity: 140
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you did not reach the goal? and How long will the ICO last?
What price token?
I did not find any information about the team. Where can I read about the project team?
Activity: 98
We are very excited to be in this project. The smart project makes us excited to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will progressively many in coming investors
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
ETERBASE platform used to exchange European digital content Premier. The plan that the project put forward is how your worldwide development is specific? Have you had any difficulty with this issue?

It's Europe's Premier Bank-Grade Exchange. It will be fully compliant with EU laws and have a ton of benefits like ultra fast trading, social dashboard, IBAN, crypto-cards and so much more. They're also working towards their EMI licensing
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
ETERBASE platform used to exchange European digital content Premier. The plan that the project put forward is how your worldwide development is specific? Have you had any difficulty with this issue?
staff
Yield.App

XBASE MEMBERSHIP

For a limited time, we are waiving the requirements and offering the XBASE PLUS membership status to early adopters.
Sign up and become eligible to launch the ETERBASE platform as an Early Adopter with an instantaneous PLUS membership status worth 10,000 XBASE tokens.

To apply, click the image above or go to this link: https://www.eterbase.com/membership/apply

Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/eterbase   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
staff
Yield.App

We are pleased to offer 30 select projects the opportunity to be pre-listed on Europe’s premier digital asset exchange.

This offer is strictly limited to 30 projects, and the projects will be chosen after a thorough application process that will include a live interview carried out via videoconference. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, and once 30 projects are selected, no new candidates will be accepted.

As well as being a terrific opportunity for pre-listing on Europe’s premier digital asset exchange, acceptance will see our chosen projects granted the status of “premium member” on ETERBASE. Premium ETERBASE members will enjoy such benefits as 24/7 customer support, zero-fee trading, multiple portfolio management, Masternodes,POS management and rewards, as well as 75% off withdrawal fees.

Premium membership also allows members to perform up to 5,000 trade requests per minute. Once a project is selected, they will take part in the token swap, which will see them provide 200 ETH and 100 ETH worth of their own token in exchange for 300 ETH worth of XBASE tokens.

ETERBASE is Europe’s premier digital asset exchange, and as such we meet the exact same standards of security and compliance as high street financial institutions. Using a tokenomics model that is similar to Binance and Huobi, our XBASE token offers extra utility by way of its tiered reward system, with discounted trading fees for regular traders and the benefits mentioned earlier for premium traders.

This offer is strictly limited to 30 selected projects, so head over and fill in the application form today, and if you have any issues or require assistance you can email us at [email protected]. Please remember though, that this email is not for applying, this is done through the application form only.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Discord, and for exclusive news and information make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.

Link
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
Just finished read your 42 pages whitepapper  Roll Eyes
I love the way you cooked that whitepaper, so easy to understand!
I read on bounty thread that "Crowdsale Launch date -  August 2018" , is the exact date already announced or we need to wait for more detail announcement?

ETERBASE is set to launch in the first half of August! Maybe exact dates can be found on ICO tracking sites Wink

Nice avi, too!
staff
Yield.App
Quick question: Will you have a customizable layout?

Hmm, I don't think so. Though it'd be great if they decide to implement such feature.

What have you done to ensure that users' funds are safe?

A quote from their blog:

Just finished read your 42 pages whitepapper  Roll Eyes
I love the way you cooked that whitepaper, so easy to understand!
I read on bounty thread that "Crowdsale Launch date -  August 2018" , is the exact date already announced or we need to wait for more detail announcement?

They hope it was a great read for you. And the exact token sale date will be announced later. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: