Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange - page 28. (Read 27959 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
WOAH, I love the user interface! Gonna check out the whitepaper, I hope launch or at LEAST a beta is available soon, cant wait!  Shocked Grin
copper member
Activity: 156
It's awesome to respect the law, but it's tough to be compliant in all countries... How will you deal with different laws in different jurisdictions?  Huh

I guess they'll create different type of accounts for each country that has regulation on crypto currency, we'll see how it goes though. There are not so many exchange that can cover users from around the globe. Only only can hope this is the one!

What country of origin is the project, so much security you have, you are afraid of something creating your project, but on the other hand people will believe you better ?

From the website: Liechtenstein. It's a good place for an exchange since their government is kinda supportive on this blockchain technology thing!
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
What country of origin is the project, so much security you have, you are afraid of something creating your project, but on the other hand people will believe you better ?
Activity: 3
It's awesome to respect the law, but it's tough to be compliant in all countries... How will you deal with different laws in different jurisdictions?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 62
Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: