Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 16. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The travel project is very potential and always needed by travelers. very practical in my opinion with ETHTT users can book travel reservations starting from flight, hotel and also car rental. most people want easy and practical facilities, I think by using ETHTT they will get it. this project will also be attractive and profitable for investors. i very interested in following this ETHTT development.
Thank you very much for supporting ETH Travel community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The travel project is very potential and always needed by travelers. very practical in my opinion with ETHTT users can book travel reservations starting from flight, hotel and also car rental. most people want easy and practical facilities, I think by using ETHTT they will get it. this project will also be attractive and profitable for investors. i very interested in following this ETHTT development.
This project has a very good concept and prospect. I am in total support of this project.

Thank you so much...! ETH Travel Token KYC registration starts on May 27th 2018. Please be whitelisted to purchase the ETHTT tokens.
Activity: 113
which exchange you gonna hit after ICO. Did you plan for it?
Activity: 82
This project has a very good concept and prospect. I am in total support of this project.
We will be announcing ETH Travel Token KYC Registration details soon. Please stay tuned.

Good idea, although there are too many competitors in this industry. but what it is trying to offer by ETH Travel is very interesting.
Glad, you liked the idea. Thanks much for supporting us.
How do you reduce the cost of audit and compliance with Eth travel tokens for the third parties?
We are reducing the cost by designing the Ethereum Travel system for non-repudiation and fraud analysis and also, logging each and every transaction details to create a trustless audit trail. Let us know if you have any questions.
Activity: 7
This is a nice concept...Best of luck folks
Activity: 224
Good idea, although there are too many competitors in this industry. but what it is trying to offer by ETH Travel is very interesting.
Activity: 40
Do you store the assertion value in the combination of a public/private key value? I know from crypto perspective that the transactions can be sent and store it as a value in the travel domain

Thank you so much for the question. Yes, we do store the SAML assertion value in the user transactions as part of the security across the travel domains. It will have a session value stored in the blockchain and will be unique for each and every user.
  wow. It is very convenient to manage the data . thanks so much for answering every single question from customer.
Activity: 31
It's a very good solution for the day to day travelers and frequent flyers. Can you help us understand how the existing rewards/mileage will be transformed into ETH travel tokens?

Using the federation protocols to integrate the various travel domains, the rewards/points/mileage will be converted into ETH Travel Tokens based on the business logic of the value of the tokens. It will be a direct proportionate for the value of the token to the existing rewards/mileage.

Please check our whitepaper for more information at https://ethtravel.io and please do not hesitate if you have any other questions.
Does it take a lot of time to convert into ETH token?
Activity: 41
Do you plan to expand this project around the world ?There are 192 country exist, will there be language available for each country? It may make people interested if you really address the current issues in travel industriest

We have a roadmap where we are planning to integrate the major travel conglomerates first in EMEA region to provide better consumer and service provider experience. Once done, we plan to spread across. It would definitely take time
  I live in China I want to use your service asap. Huhu. Hope your project success so I can use it
I liked the idea of integrating all the travel domains. I wish the ETH Travel Tokens ico will be a huge success and will move forward with the next phases

Thank you so much for supporting ETH Travel
Is there any bounty campaign?
We do not have bounty campaign for now. But, if the ETHTT community decides to have one, we will definitely update this thread.

Thanks-
Activity: 30
I liked the idea of integrating all the travel domains. I wish the ETH Travel Tokens ico will be a huge success and will move forward with the next phases
Activity: 73
Is there any bounty campaign?
Activity: 71
How can you reduce the time to contract the third agency?

There will be no third agencies integration in the project. Please review our whitepaper at https://ethtravel.io and let us know if you have any question.
Great! If no third party, we can save a lot of money, I really like your solution about the third party fee.
Activity: 63
How do you reduce the cost of audit and compliance with Eth travel tokens for the third parties?
Activity: 26
Full support for this project! This project is not that easy. But, I see,the team has good experience in travel domain to make this a great success. This may even disrupt the travel market, Who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: