Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 11. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I love the website  and the white paper. Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  My question is when exactly does the programm start?

Activity: 77
I joined register now.   Remember only invest money you can afford to lose....
Activity: 112
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
ETHT is a decentralized travel ecosystem. they are built on ERC20 technology. It can be a capital to convince people of ETHT.
The ticker is ETHTT

Thanks-
I wish you good luck with your ETHTT .Interesting name

Thanks much for your support.
it's a good idea to have one platform for everything, to find in it the point where you want to go, find a hotel, a restaurant and housing there, but you forget that many countries are struggling with the criteria
Yes, it is not of about just hotels, It includes airlines and car rentals as well.
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

It all depends on the value of the token and not the %of the platform's income.
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
it's a good idea to have one platform for everything, to find in it the point where you want to go, find a hotel, a restaurant and housing there, but you forget that many countries are struggling with the criteria
Activity: 67
 The name itself explains a lot..Will be looking forward to it.All the best team

Activity: 78
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
ETHT is a decentralized travel ecosystem. they are built on ERC20 technology. It can be a capital to convince people of ETHT.
Activity: 41
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
Activity: 71
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.

Hello there, We are extremely sorry of about the issue. Please do email us at [email protected] for the issues you are facing.

Thanks -
Activity: 82
 I wish you good luck with your ETHTT .Interesting name
Activity: 81
Activity: 82
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use case is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, it will also have the value of their existence130/// When you start selling tokens at ico is there some time limits?

Yes, we do have the time frame set for each and every phase in the ICO. Currently, we are enrolling the investors to be whitelisted to participate in the pre-ico.

Please visit us at https://ethtravel.io for more information.

Thanks -
Activity: 42
The travel industry is constantly changing because of an increasingly connected world, globalization of services, and the ease with which people can travel. The internet was a major catalyst for travel as services that once took days and even weeks to meet demand suddenly were able to do so in minutes. However, the early promise shown by online travel has been derailed by a variety of factors that limit how effective services can be.
Activity: 11
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: