Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 12. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When using the Ethereum Travel Token system you will be able to book airline tickets with airlines, hotels, car rental ... in a transaction will save time and tax. What are the benefits of the platform user? To be effective, the project requires partnership with these areas. Who is your partner?
We are currently working with major airlines, hotel, and car rental industries and will keep this thread with the updates. Please do have a look at our WP for better understanding and more information.

https://ethtravel.io/images/Ethereum%20Travel%20Token.pdf

Thanks much...
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.

Thank you so much....
Activity: 86
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 42
Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
ETH travel token integrates all kinds of transportation and rest places to travel, which is very convenient for travelers. You don't have to pay extra time to find the arrangement.
Activity: 56
The team of Ethereum is looking good. I have a question . And my question is that , what will be the maximum price of Ethereum travel token for sale ?
Activity: 50
ETHTT  allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast nice
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Tourism is a growing demand of the international community. In order to prepare for a trip without having to go through the broker, they have to do a lot of preparation a lot: Location, transportation, accommodation, car hire ... Ethereum Travel Token tackle both these things. Helps users do not need third party mediation for those services. This will make a significant profit for tourists and tourism. Very good! I think you need more advertising for this project for many clients.
it was so good for the project when the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

Sure. Will do. We are a bit busy with the Pre-ICO registrations and hence caused the delay. Apologies.

But, please do write to us in case of any questions,

Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.

Thank you so much.... Will do!
Activity: 32
it was so be good for the project whren the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 62
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
Activity: 35
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 39
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 98
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 36
 I Registered and ready for ICO!
On which number I registered? Can I take free coins
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in

Thank you so much for your support. Please do enroll for KYC @ https://ethtravel.io/kyc-registration!!!
Activity: 60
More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use case is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, it will also have the value of their existence130/// When you start selling tokens at ico is there some time limits?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
When using the Ethereum Travel Token system you will be able to book airline tickets with airlines, hotels, car rental ... in a transaction will save time and tax. What are the benefits of the platform user? To be effective, the project requires partnership with these areas. Who is your partner?
Activity: 69
 I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
Pages:
Jump to: