Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 21. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
now there are so many projects in this area. what is your advantage? will you release applications for smartphones? when will the launch of the platform?

When you make travel reservations using ETH Travel Tokens, You’ll enjoy:

•   Existing Rewards/Points will be converted to Ethereum Travel Tokens.
•   Those can be used across the travel domains for making travel reservations
•   You will get mileage points/rewards in ETHTT based on your loyalty with the Service Provider
•   Fast transactions secured by smart contracts & usable across a variety of domains
•   Effective protection of your booking transactions to secure your sensitive information & identity
•   Reduced cost of audit and compliance, as every transaction information is Blockchain stored and authenticated

Yes, we have a plan to release the app in iOS and Android platform as well.

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
now there are so many projects in this area. what is your advantage? will you release applications for smartphones? when will the launch of the platform?
Activity: 39
Is there a significant incentive to utilize the ETH Travel Token? 
I like ETH Travel Token because it reduces dependency on third party, it will save a lot of money for travelers and customers.

Yes, ETH Travel is here with a decentralized platform to reshape and revitalize the global travel industry which is traditionally typified by insecurity, fraud, and data leakages. There will be no dependency at all with online travel agencies, GDS....! You own/control and manage your travel bookings....!
Activity: 45
I like ETH Travel Token because it reduces dependency on third party, it will save a lot of money for travelers and customers.
Please do subscribe to our Telegram channel at https://t.me/ethtravel to make sure you don’t miss out on any important updates.

To participate in Pre-ICO, Please do follow us and register at

https://ethtravel.io/register    and, please do not hesitate to ask us any questions if you may have.

Thank you so much....
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley

Please join our telegram channel at https://t.me/ethtravel
Nice,  Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
hello dev, please check pm for translation . thanks and hoping for the success of this project

Please ping us directly in telegram. We shall let you know the details.

Also, please do visit our website at https://ethtravel.io for more information
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.

Thank you so much. Sure, will do.
I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?

Currently, we are not into referral program for freelancers.
Activity: 51
I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  ETHTRAVEL.

Activity: 45
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 8
 Nice,  Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
hello dev, please check pm for translation . thanks and hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 11
 I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
brand new
Activity: 0
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up
for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 17
 ! If I understand correctly, your team has great experience in this travel industry. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing ETHTRAVEL ? Let me know more.
Activity: 67
 Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 63
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley
If you are claiming that this is the first ever project in the blockchain for the travel industry.
Then, your claim is wrong. Have you browsed the btctalk to check about this?
Or you just ignored all those projects dedicated for travel industry?
But anyway, let's see how can you disrupt this industry using your token.

• First off, I would like to thank you for taking your time to add your comments. I’ll try to address your questions to my best ability.
• Merits have various meanings, Our merit reference carry valid basis, setting forth sufficient facts.
• However, merit is a subjective term that takes various factors into account on a case-by-case basis.
• Ethereum Travel Token designed as a decentralized travel ecosystem integrated with federation protocols (SAML, OAuth, WS-TRUST/FED) to interconnect conventional travel entities to blockchain for transparency and self-governance without intermediaries.
• ETH travel envisions an opportunity for exercising these abilities to bridge these gaps with traditional ways of doing business.
• We're glad to keep you posted on our developments as we progress along.

You haven't addressed my question here at all.
But anyway, good luck on your development.
Seems that this is not a solid project in the travel industry.
This is my impression only as I've seen strong projects dedicated to travel and tourism industry.
Might want to browse a lil bit here to see what I'm saying.
I am not sure what your ask is? But, would definitely try to help if you can provide some basis or more information on the projects that you see as different than us. 
Pages:
Jump to: