Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 24. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If you are claiming that this is the first ever project in the blockchain for the travel industry.
Then, your claim is wrong. Have you browsed the btctalk to check about this?
Or you just ignored all those projects dedicated for travel industry?
But anyway, let's see how can you disrupt this industry using your token.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "ETHTRAVEL", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 70
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 59
Reserve Russian,Ukraine translation.
PM me pls.  Wink
Activity: 86
 hello dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 71
 I am monitoring interesting projects in blockchain technologies as it relates to multiple use cases and one of them is global travel and tourism industry and of course looking for some innovations in this field. I really liked the idea and wish you good luck
Activity: 79
FYI Indonesian government now focusing on Travel Industry. So many new opportunities/ destinations are emerging. I can see the concept and the future of the project.
Activity: 83
It's a shame this seems to be a good project with a nice idea but this thread is so inactive... I will make an investment because I believe it can work, but, maybe you should make something to make your thread more visible
Activity: 90
Due to the fact that I spend most of my time on the road, I became interested in this project. Thus, combining all the three major travel domains will be very helpful for the travelers like me (especially business travelers). I will support this project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
when this project has reached the target, about which countries can be visited, because I am the first person who is curious and want to try it
Activity: 80
 I am sure that many people will be grateful for such a project. But, are you planning to integrate airline industry first and then move to hotels? I did not understood the process for integration
Activity: 88
 Good idea but, I see there are too many big competitors in this travel industry. As I am from Cyber background, I can understand the various protocols you use for integration. I really liked the idea. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
this is the most eagerly awaited ETH token holders
by using ETH tokens can travel to various countries
Activity: 132
your project is great and profitable. I think this project is good for investors in getting profits. hopefully, the progress of your project is smooth and many investors are interested in your project.
Activity: 152
I support ethtravel! It would be very convenient for me to book a hotel or rent accommodation in this way! The team very well thought out everything! This is a useful project!
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Reserve italian translation.
Activity: 92
not a bad idea to invest in this project, this concept has always managed to attract the attention of many people, I am very curious about your promotional program, ICO campaign, I hope this project is successful, I will make this to be one of the list of good projects , I will watch the next progress
Activity: 93
 traveling is a much-loved project, and this project will make it easier for all travelers, it will be a project that will get a lot of following quickly, I will continue to see the progress of this project, very impressive and potential for success, hopefully, it will run well, and good luck
Activity: 112
Thank you so much for your question!!! We have started initiating the conversations with major travel conglomerates already. We shall use the crowd sale support to implement the initial beta version to integrate with two to three travel industries using our federation protocols and support for multiple initiatives for the integration across the platform in travel industry.

Please visit our website at https://ethtravel.io for more information and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you may have.

Activity: 32
What are you planning to do if you achieve the top tier of your crowdsale? Reaching hardcap usually is hard, but maybe you have some great ideas already, how you will use this support in the production line of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: