Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 13. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

THE ETHANCOIN VIDEOCONTEST

We are making an Ethancoin VIDEOCONTEST - These are the rules:

you have to be at least junior member
 make a great Ethancoin promotion video
 post it on Youtube
 post the link here
 Ethan users vote by liking the video on youtube (and share it!!)
 video with the most  likes wins

CONTEST ENDS IN TWO WEEKS FROM NOW THATS
30.10.2014 HIGH NOON CET

PRICES
(rich Ethaners are invited to increase these prices, your name will be mentioned here)
we would split your contribution in the same way as 1: 60% | 2: 25% @ 3: 15%
here is the public adress: ER92DyDReiJ2ukAxtPw9qharnnYEve4ad4

first price: 120 000 Ethan
second price 50 00 Ethan
third price 30 000 Ethan

THE ETHANCOIN VIDEOCONTEST

Grin LETS HAVE FUN  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1120
We should be close to some new innovation on Ethan, DEV has been working pretty hard, so some more interesting stuff will come soon. We have see a stable price for several days, so Ethan is still fine. Wink
legendary

Bobsurplus (Pumper of CLOAK, LXC, and XST recently) has secretly been accumulating and moved on to...

APEXCOIN

First off, this is NOT a buy signal...it is more a warning that with Bobsurplus pumps, theres always a HUGE dump. He doesn't dump all his coins at once, he dumps about 60% then slow dumps the rest once buy support builds again.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

Alright guys, good luck and pm me for ANY questions!

I posted this on other ANN's yesterday (sorry forgot about ETHAN) and those who listened and actually bought are up 30+% with great buy support.

Remember, this is NOT a buy signal...but you can either get in now for a 100% flip or my better, completely ignore the upcoming APEX hype in a few days.  Goodluck and pm me with ANY questions.
Is that good news??
I bought shitload of APEX @ 400-500 sats last week. Now I am ready to dump!!  Wink

This is the
ETHAN COIN thread!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's been over a week that the price range has been mostly in 70-95. In my opinion there is no real buy or sell. Just factitious trades everyday. someone or people or coin team buy 50-500000 coins and price goes up by 95-110 and then someone or people or dumper or coin team sell too many coins at low price and price goes down by 65-75. same story every day. I think this is not the matter of dumpers or FUDers. just playing and wasting time. If you notice you will see there is no price offering. For example, the sell price is on 85 and the buy offer is 80. No one offers 81, 82, 83 or 84. Also noone offer to sell at 84 , 83, 0r 82. Just buying many coins at higher price and selling too many coins and lower prices. Ridiculous. There is no dumper or pumper there. Just there is a player there.

This the Bittrex's bot games, but the right picture is:  buy lower, sell higher Smiley   I you have time to follow them, you could make same as the bots and could make some profit (e.g. me). I made 2-3 times more BTC compare to the X11-15, etc. mining with this follower trading.

My first question: What is the essence of the altcoins nowadays? It's a possibility to everybody to use the old miners/rigs to make BTC trough the exchange & to make profit with the mentioned metodhology on exchanges. This is the simply truth Wink    

My second question: How kind of coins you could use as BTC in the real market? I think, you know the answer very vell...
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?

Bobsurplus (Pumper of CLOAK, LXC, and XST recently) has secretly been accumulating and moved on to...

APEXCOIN

First off, this is NOT a buy signal...it is more a warning that with Bobsurplus pumps, theres always a HUGE dump. He doesn't dump all his coins at once, he dumps about 60% then slow dumps the rest once buy support builds again.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

I posted this on other ANN's yesterday (sorry forgot about ETHAN) and those who listened and actually bought are up 30+% with great buy support.

Remember, this is NOT a buy signal...but you can either get in now for a 100% flip or my better, completely ignore the upcoming APEX hype in a few days.  Goodluck and pm me with ANY questions.
Is that good news??
I bought shitload of APEX @ 400-500 sats last week. Now I am ready to dump!!  Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
It's been over a week that the price range has been mostly in 70-95. In my opinion there is no real buy or sell. Just factitious trades everyday. someone or people or coin team buy 50-500000 coins and price goes up by 95-110 and then someone or people or dumper or coin team sell too many coins at low price and price goes down by 65-75. same story every day. I think this is not the matter of dumpers or FUDers. just playing and wasting time. If you notice you will see there is no price offering. For example, the sell price is on 85 and the buy offer is 80. No one offers 81, 82, 83 or 84. Also noone offer to sell at 84 , 83, 0r 82. Just buying many coins at higher price and selling too many coins and lower prices. Ridiculous. There is no dumper or pumper there. Just there is a player there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Dev seems this coin has actually got something done, why not inquire about supernet inclusion, might work out great with people being able to cash out so easily. just a question.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346
Activity: 490
All who lost money on Ethan coin...

APEXCOIN

Remember, this is NOT a buy signal...but you can either get in now for a 100% flip or my better, completely ignore the upcoming APEX hype in a few days.  Goodluck and pm me with ANY questions.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
IMHO we now would need some more publicity. Move the masses - worked fine for DOGE... Wink
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
it's good to see the price pretty stable!
In other situation it could dump, but here we have support.
Many people bought hard during the last pump @300 and higher, no one will sell this!

Indeed, it can only go up now Smiley
legendary
it's good to see the price pretty stable!
In other situation it could dump, but here we have support.
Many people bought hard during the last pump @300 and higher, no one will sell this!
legendary
Activity: 1120

I am off till Monday and launching our Transfair ATMnetwork watch us via livevestream:

LIVE Stream Event:

http://ustre.am/1herI

Grin i'm so excited
so long Matthias

NICE one!!

See you on monday!

Have fun... people also need to be able to walk away a little from Ethan, just to relax, to work on other projects. Ethan should be planned in 2015 to be added in the ATM network, if everything works out. Wink
legendary

I am off till Monday and launching our Transfair ATMnetwork watch us via livevestream:

LIVE Stream Event:

Grin i'm so excited
so long Matthias

NICE one!!

See you on monday!
legendary

LIVE Stream Event:

Grin i'm so excited
so long Matthias

Activity: 252
legendary
In few days Kore is going to release an alpha wallet with VoIP onboard.
I saw you have something similar in your roadmap, at what point are you in the project?
I think the video wallet is gonna be something that more coin are going to add, and soon isn't no more something special for a coin.
I know Kore is working on it, also XC, and now you, I dont know if other coin have it in their project.

Though the video communication is not our current task and as such in the planning stage, I totally agree, that it is a great feature.
As soon, as Jason is done with the Android staking function, he will begin, as far as I know, with the video chat feature.
The Android wallet is progressing and he is already compiling first debug versions.
Also thanks for updating me about the Kore release, i will keep an eye on it, could possibly be quit helpful for Jason.

Wink
legendary
In few days Kore is going to release an alpha wallet with VoIP onboard.
I saw you have something similar in your roadmap, at what point are you in the project?
I think the video wallet is gonna be something that more coin are going to add, and soon isn't no more something special for a coin.
I know Kore is working on it, also XC, and now you, I dont know if other coin have it in their project.
legendary
centrally controlled?
Huh Huh no semidecentral bluetooth blockchained ...
blockchain direction moves east

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: