Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 32. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
But we know that the cost is more than 245 Smiley)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
when will be the next release by the dev?

Is their a next release? i don't think so.

i already sold...all my sells got hit and i actually undersold quite a bit. I do have some buy orders under 100 sats in case it dumps, but generally buying near the top of a pump is foolish imo. Id rather wait for some announcements from the devs. But hey if this goes higher, and it very well could, more power to you guys who are buying and holding. Good luck.

Pure pump, nothing to offer.

but the DEV is active or not? Any news?

Check twitter or post and then you will know it. News, yes, pumpers are pumping and will leave with big profits and all other people with big loses.

Sockpuppet account, terrified of posting under his real account.

Banging the drum for a dump awfully hard.

Wonder why?

Hmmmmmmm.

this dump is very hard damn it
This stabilization, but the bosses may again raise since they bought for 240
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
this dump is very hard damn it
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

i already sold...all my sells got hit and i actually undersold quite a bit. I do have some buy orders under 100 sats in case it dumps, but generally buying near the top of a pump is foolish imo. Id rather wait for some announcements from the devs. But hey if this goes higher, and it very well could, more power to you guys who are buying and holding. Good luck.

Check twitter or post and then you will know it. News, yes, pumpers are pumping and will leave with big profits and all other people with big loses.

did you get burned with this coin?
I'm getting bored to read his post!

Don't worry. Let him post crap here. It will make the thread more visible.
Activity: 116

There is a new version that was just released 5 days ago:

New wallet release:
We are proud to present our new version 1.1.1

- network stack upgraded, propagates through network much faster now
- small Interface tweaks, more to come in 1.2
- stealth will start working at block 27000
- anonymous chat bug fixes

this is a mandatory upgrade
please upgrade now
!

added press information to the OP
ETHAN PRESS INFORMATION

Smiley
Now will decrease up to 100 because the price is high. Even 100 - a lot. Many sold and merged, now the price will stabilize.
As I said, ETHAN steadily going down. It is tapped by those who bought the 100 and below to keep BTC.
Now will decrease up to 100 because the price is high. Even 100 - a lot. Many sold and merged, now the price will stabilize.
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

1000 not out of hand here imho!!!!  Wink
legendary

I'm getting bored to read his post!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 83

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
/\E7HAN @ 165zZz  !!!   Grin

I think i either had a stroke or seizure, but my eyes fumbled and i got dizzie..da fuq just happened

BUY BUY BUY !!!!!  Grin   ^168 NOW
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
/\E7HAN @ 165zZz  !!!   Grin

I think i either had a stroke or seizure, but my eyes fumbled and i got dizzie..da fuq just happened
Activity: 70
/\E7HAN @ 165zZz  !!!     Grin     WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: