Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 33. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

Can somebody pls give details about this coin's anon send and its progress.

thx

EthanSend is live! Since block 27 000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx

There is no whitepaper, there is no Ethansend or it is not working. There is just encrypted chat. It is just a pump by the investor group that bought cheap coins on C-CEX and are spreading all kind of alerts to dump their coins.

how do you possess this much knowledge when you only have a post count of 6 and you joined today September 05, 2014, 10:01:38 AM??

No white paper on website, no white paper in the thread, no white paper on twitter.Not working in wallet. If you can give me the white paper then i will be silence. Do some research Wink

I dedicate it to you! https://twitter.com/pollystripe/status/507663044898336769
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx

There is no whitepaper, there is no Ethansend or it is not working. There is just encrypted chat. It is just a pump by the investor group that bought cheap coins on C-CEX and are spreading all kind of alerts to dump their coins.

how do you possess this much knowledge when you only have a post count of 6 and you joined today September 05, 2014, 10:01:38 AM??

No white paper on website, no white paper in the thread, no white paper on twitter.Not working in wallet. If you can give me the white paper then i will be silence. Do some research Wink

still does not answer my original question?

how come you know so much when you only joined on September 05, 2014, 10:01:38 AM

its just like me saying that i am Satoshi Nakomoto
legendary
Investor group lost a lot of money during dump from 239 to 185?

Try to recover their loses? Still no word from dev, where is he? No updates on twitter, nothing at all.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinOff/status/507778680630673408

https://twitter.com/AltcoinAlerts/status/507778097710518272

AVOID!

ahh that was a pumpers group on twitter?

if you paid money to join that group then learn from your mistakes..and don't be so naive next time Smiley

instead learn the art of riding these whale waves Wink

by learning from your loosing experience
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx

legendary
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx

must be some kind of kung fooo shit???
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx

legendary
Good morning Senior BitCoinTalk member here who was riding Ethancoin waves 24hours ago as per my previous post on this thread

so just 1 question

how come recent post here are being made by members who have less then 10 posts???

are they what we call Fudsters?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Is Ethansend live?

Is there a whitepaper?

thx
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Give me answer, where is android wallet? where is POD? The only thing that was delivered is the Stealth addresses, read the word 'Stealth' so copy & paste. This dev doesn't offer anything new, only copy & paste stuff. Most probable he is waiting to steal the android wallet code too.

Price started moving up so you need to panic-post the same crap over and over?

You answer my question - why not post on your real account?

Hmmmm.  Why oh why could that be?

The same crap? I believe those questions are valid.

My question is quite valid and you refuse to answer it.

What's your real account name, sockpuppet?

Investor group lost a lot of money during dump from 239 to 185?

Try to recover their loses? Still no word from dev, where is he? No updates on twitter, nothing at all.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinOff/status/507778680630673408

https://twitter.com/AltcoinAlerts/status/507778097710518272

AVOID!
Activity: 116
Be carefull with those pumps.

Just decide a fixed percentage of profit for yourself and put sell order at that point.

Those pumpers will dump at suddent moment.

Use common sense

+1000

Where is android wallet? Where is POD? This coin is worth 0 sat, nothing new here. Whales pumped it, pumped a shit coin like they did with other shit coins.

Still a newbie FUDster.

Why not post on your real account?

Give me answer, where is android wallet? where is POD? The only thing that was delivered is the Stealth addresses, read the word 'Stealth' so copy & paste. This dev doesn't offer anything new, only copy & paste stuff. Most probable he is waiting to steal the android wallet code too.

Nobody owes you any answer because you are a FUDster using a new account. We appreciate your interest in ethancoin and consider that what you are doing is flattering. It means that we are starting to get attention. BTW:

Name:   john123456
Activity:   4
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 04, 2014, 10:29:57 PM

The same crap? I believe those questions are valid.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Woow fourth on Bittrex!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Just decide a fixed percentage of profit for yourself and put sell order at that point.

Use common sense

+1000

Where is android wallet? Where is POD? This coin is worth 0 sat, nothing new here. Whales pumped it, pumped a shit coin like they did with other shit coins.

Still a newbie FUDster.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Use common sense

Make a sticky note to your monitor with this advise, my friends,
its the key of riding the pump and dump game, it may sound simple for the experienced,
but its gold for anybody, who is fresh to altcoin trading. It is the most important rule, thank you for posting it.

my nearly serious do's and don't list for traders Wink :
http://hirnwellenreiter.wordpress.com/2013/12/07/bitcoin-trading-dos-and-donts/

good morning altogether
have a nice breakfast
Smiley

Use common sense

+1000

Still a newbie FUDster.

Use common sense

+1000

Pages:
Jump to: