Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 6. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If nobody is creating a video for the video contest is that Ethancoin problem? There is still a video contest running but without any videos what should we do?
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I'm pretty surprised too, as i thought there was enough volume, but it looks like there was not enough. More then 30 coins were de-listed.

But we all need to ask the question, why was there no trading, even after the android staking screenshot?

Anyway it is not the end of the world. For example: Dope was trading on mintpal and was de-listed and was only available on allcoin, and it all came back, so the main focus would be/ or should be get it back on a exchange, and move from there.

Mom son fuck you, scammers

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working
DEV is moving slowly to add new functionalities
Traders were not willing to trade on Bittrex because they jump on each shitcoin for quick profit (what is allowed, as i do that too, but then you don't have to complain or start saying scammers when a coin got delisted). The coin was not delisted because of a DEV leaving the coin, it was delisted because of lack of interest. That is it.

Dev is around? Does it matter if he is around or not?
People jump on shitcoin? This time I agree with you. They jump on Roscoin.
Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.

Any progress? What the fuck are you talking about? There is a android staking wallet in progress. Development takes time, a lot of time. What have you been doing then just complaining and complaining, nothing. DEV is still around here, and is still working on the coin. I believe that you don't understand the word of scammer. Scamming people means leaving a coin after launch. Everything that is written in the roadmap is delivered or is still pending to be delivered, there are no target dates or time, so nothing is here to say that Ethan is a scam coin.

Do you know why you are sad? It is because Altcointips pumped Ethancoin to 386 sats and you bought at those price, and you lost a lot of money. Before Altcointips pump Ethan was trading at 10 sats and it was still trading above those 10 sats!!!! We don't have control over pumpers & dumpers, we only have control about delivering the roadmap. Anonsend delivered? I think it is, Anonchat delivered, i think it is. Android Staking wallet in progress, i think it is.

So please explain me who is the scammer here? Certainly not DEV as Ethan was trading at 10 sats before the pump from Altcointips! So if you have somebody to blame then it is yourself to pump into a pump & dump.

As I mentioned before I didn't loose lots of money. Just 0.25-0.26 BTC which is nothing. But your fake promises caused that  not pump and dump. As you are doing exactly for Roscoin now. I didn't buy your shitcoin at 386. Why am I complaining? Because during past 2 months I trusted you and at every price I kept buying and supporting your shitcoin. You see I have over 800,000 Ethans and I bought more than 700,000 of them at low price when you and your scammer friends were lying about the Android wallet, video contest everyday.
Development takes time? haha yes when you are busy with scamming people on several projects at same time it should take time. If you had focused on them one by one it wold have not taken much time.
Building a website or windows wallet is not called a Roadmap. They are necessary things for the first launch. Look at your development. Even after 2 months your Ethan and Roscoin wallet have problem let alone your upcoming Android staking wallet. DO NOT PLAY WITH WORDS DUDE. You can't cleanup your mess by this game. It's time to spend your BTCs on hiring a lawyer Mr. Linthoudt.....

legendary
I'm pretty surprised too, as i thought there was enough volume, but it looks like there was not enough. More then 30 coins were de-listed.

But we all need to ask the question, why was there no trading, even after the android staking screenshot?

Anyway it is not the end of the world. For example: Dope was trading on mintpal and was de-listed and was only available on allcoin, and it all came back, so the main focus would be/ or should be get it back on a exchange, and move from there.

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working
Traders were not willing to trade on Bittrex because they jump on each shitcoin for quick profit (what is allowed, as i do that too, but then you don't have to complain or start saying scammers when a coin got delisted). The coin was not delisted because of a DEV leaving the coin, it was delisted because of lack of interest. That is it.

Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.

Any progress? What the fuck are you talking about? There is a android staking wallet in progress. Development takes time, a lot of time. What have you been doing then just complaining and complaining, nothing. DEV is still around here, and is still working on the coin. I believe that you don't understand the word of scammer. Scamming people means leaving a coin after launch. Everything that is written in the roadmap is delivered or is still pending to be delivered, there are no target dates or time, so nothing is here to say that Ethan is a scam coin.

Do you know why you are sad? It is because Altcointips pumped Ethancoin to 386 sats and you bought at those price, and you lost a lot of money. Before Altcointips pump Ethan was trading at 10 sats and it was still trading above those 10 sats!!!! We don't have control over pumpers & dumpers, we only have control about delivering the roadmap. Anonsend delivered? I think it is, Anonchat delivered, i think it is. Android Staking wallet in progress, i think it is.

So please explain me who is the scammer here? Certainly not DEV as Ethan was trading at 10 sats before the pump from Altcointips! So if you have somebody to blame then it is yourself to pump into a pump & dump.

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working

Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.
legendary

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
What is wrong with this synchronization wallet ... Dev, you can fix this problem? ?

the normal wallet? works fine! Whats  wrong with your CABS LOCK can you please fix that?
And  if you still think, you are rexperiecing a problem, then take some time to descibe it in a way, we can help you.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
What is wrong with this synchronization wallet ... Dev, you can fix this problem? ?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Why wallet so long to sync ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

But I am not pretty surprised. Because if any stupid person took a look at its trend during past week and its average trade volume whhich was less than 0.2 BTC per day, he would realize it will be delisted. For God sake stop assuming us as stupids. After over 2 months fake promises and lies you really expected us to continue to buying because of a stupid screenshot?Huh?

I am owning over 800,000 Ethans now. Do you know how much money I lost? ONLY around 0.26 BTC. It is nothing right? yes it is. I am not mad because I lost that little money because I have lost more than that on other coins. I am mad because you kept lying and cheating us with that Android wallet, Video contest, adding Ethan to ATM, spending 10 hours a day on something without any outcome and etc... I am hoping Ethan's team add this coin to another exchange. Otherwise its consequences will be on you. Sit tight and keep laughing at me if you think this is just a bluff.

Best,
Politzer
I definitely agree this!

But I am not pretty surprised. Because if any stupid person took a look at its trend during past week and its average trade volume whhich was less than 0.2 BTC per day, he would realize it will be delisted. For God sake stop assuming us as stupids. After over 2 months fake promises and lies you really expected us to continue to buying because of a stupid screenshot?Huh?

I am owning over 800,000 Ethans now. Do you know how much money I lost? ONLY around 0.26 BTC. It is nothing right? yes it is. I am not mad because I lost that little money because I have lost more than that on other coins. I am mad because you kept lying and cheating us with that Android wallet, Video contest, adding Ethan to ATM, spending 10 hours a day on something without any outcome and etc... I am hoping Ethan's team add this coin to another exchange. Otherwise its consequences will be on you. Sit tight and keep laughing at me if you think this is just a bluff.

Best,
Politzer
Activity: 471
whats the stake %? i mids well stake it , i already have a p.c up and running with other coins, it cant hurt
legendary

legendary
i have 22,700 coins, who wants to buy?
I've 166k...I'm pretty upset about this delisting!
Activity: 471
i have 22,700 coins, who wants to buy?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
legendary
Hopefully in less than a week Android staking wallet will be released right?
Great job. We look to more good news.  Smiley

Finally Cheesy

Finally  this scam coin was delisted from Bittrex...
I can't connect to trex now, is it really delisted or just disabled?
delisted. The market was closed.
legendary
Great job. We look to more good news.  Smiley

Finally Cheesy

Finally  this scam coin was delisted from Bittrex...
I can't connect to trex now, is it really delisted or just disabled?
Great job. We look to more good news.  Smiley

Finally Cheesy

Finally  this scam coin was delisted from Bittrex...
Pages:
Jump to: