Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 10. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
any working nodes?

Many of them. This is the official one: 107.170.57.24
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Any surprising news? seems the price is gonna be stable at 10sat soon. I wish I had sold my coins when it was 90sat.

i give you 40  sats Smiley
.... just kidding, because price is pretty staple a.t.m.
AND i already answered your question, did you ever read my answers to your (two) posts?
Here is one for your inspiration:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8891514
maybe we can expect an "surprising" contribution from you ...

Wink

Do you still give me at 40 sats?  Wink

After 1 week, will be 100-120
7. Android Staking functionality
8. Multipool
 Huh Huh Huh Cry
Activity: 492
Any surprising news? seems the price is gonna be stable at 10sat soon. I wish I had sold my coins when it was 90sat.

i give you 40  sats Smiley
.... just kidding, because price is pretty staple a.t.m.
AND i already answered your question, did you ever read my answers to your (two) posts?
Here is one for your inspiration:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8891514
maybe we can expect an "surprising" contribution from you ...

Wink

Do you still give me at 40 sats?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I guess I am the main reason for declining in Ethan price. Because whenever I buy something, its price declines and whenever I sell it, the price increases. I am jinx.  Grin    4 8 15 16 23 42
I'm one of your kind too, don't worry you're not alone.
I guess I am the main reason for declining in Ethan price. Because whenever I buy something, its price declines and whenever I sell it, the price increases. I am jinx.  Grin    4 8 15 16 23 42
legendary
I'm still holdin ethan, I think we're too low to be true, we need a whale to pump high?
Why don't you add Ethan to Coin-swap.net ?

Do you think it will add any value? Are people really interested in swapping coins?

I am not sure but more trading markets might be helpful.

In fact i would say, less markets, so that all the buying and selling is happening at one exchange, look how little people are buying, and spreading it over more exchanges will not help.

agree, BTER is the only interesting a.t.m.  besides from what we have. BTER was added by me, just because it could help getting more attention / buyers from China ...

Smiley BY THE WAY: PLEASE VOTE!!!

ETHANCOIN is added to the votinglist

you can vote every hour. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

1      VLTY   Volatility Coin   Forum   34,500   129   34,371   Up-vote    Down-vote
We are far from it. It is necessary for you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Do you think it will add any value? Are people really interested in swapping coins?

In fact i would say, less markets, so that all the buying and selling is happening at one exchange, look how little people are buying, and spreading it over more exchanges will not help.

agree, BTER is the only interesting a.t.m.  besides from what we have. BTER was added by me, just because it could help getting more attention / buyers from China ...

Smiley BY THE WAY: PLEASE VOTE!!!

ETHANCOIN is added to the votinglist

you can vote every hour. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary

legendary
what's going on with the coin?
legendary
If it goes as it has gone during past 2 days, Ethan's market will be in danger of delisiting from Bittrex due to low trade volume.

That will be bad, but i don't think that Ethan will be delisted very soon, DEV is still working on something, and this should bring some power back into Ethan.
If it goes as it has gone during past 2 days, Ethan's market will be in danger of delisiting from Bittrex due to low trade volume.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Just out of curiosity, I've noticed that Ethan has been added to Bter.com vote list and it has received 0 vote by now. I am wondering why even Ethan coin team members do not want to vote on their coin?

Of course we like to get votes, thats why I added it to that voting list and asked everybody to vote

see here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8966276

but i unfortunately don't have enough trades to vote and not enough time or funds to trade
your votes are highly welcome

Just out of curiosity, I've noticed that Ethan has been added to Bter.com vote list and it has received 0 vote by now. I am wondering why even Ethan coin team members do not want to vote on their coin?
legendary
What is happening with BTC? Altcoin marketcap was already dead, but now BTC also? In November 2013, you had 21,000,000,000 coins trading at +50sats, now you have coins with less then 100,000,000 coins trading at 30 sats  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: