Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 9. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
This coin is not dead. It is like walking dead. Just look at the team members.
Placebo is project manager. Look at his signature. You do not see anything from Ethan in his signature. Just Profitcoin. While he is in Ethancoin team.

szenekonzept, Media and Marketing. He does not even want to spend a few cents to vote on his coin in Bter. I am not a rich guy but I did a trade on bter and got 110 BTR and spent 100 BTR to vote on this damn coin 3 days ago. Maybe I will do more trades to down-vote it next time.

With the Lemon!, Development.  No Ethan promotion even in his signature.

Even Ethan team members do not support their coin very well. Prolly they are busy with other coins and making money. They do not do anything to promote the coin. not even a 10 second video on youtube, an active Facebook page. IF you believe this coin is still alive, Ethan team will kill it definitely. Stop just sitting and playing with your balls and do something instead.
I hope Ethan's ass gets kicked from Bittrex because I have put all my eggs in Ethan's basket. I am ready to loose my investment but at least I can focus on a better coin.
Hey guys! you and me have bet on a dead horse. I hope I am wrong.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ethan lives ... Take it easy guys. A little patience .  Wink

MEDIC !!!! we got a Pulse...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Ethan lives ... Take it easy guys. A little patience .  Wink
Activity: 70
Dead ?. no devs no input. dead Sad
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
how the video contest ended? Nobody send anything?
Ethan team members (with the lemons!, szenekonzept, Placebo)! Do you guys have something to say? Any news? update? upcoming feature? positive impact? video contest?  We need progress to trust.
Activity: 83

We have Another Pump & dump coin  Grin, Love it  Cheesy

Where is the P&D?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

We have Another Pump & dump coin  Grin, Love it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Soon return to those prices Wink
legendary
dont let ethan die guys!!

No ,we won't.
I'm holding since 50sat...probably I'm too stupid, I've lost a 0.5 gain when it reached 350sat....
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
dont let ethan die guys!!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
well there is a NEMO waiting to buy @ 1 satoshi  6BTC buy order

so dump away and we get to stay on Bittrex  Grin
BITTREX
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

So we all know what we have to do, create some volume.
There is no incentive  Huh Roll Eyes Cry

The roadmap needs to be updated as follow:

1. Website ✓

4. Ethansend (similar to Nitesend or Darksend) ✓

5. Encrypted chat ✓

2. Finding a generous whale or Nemo to buy the coin and help us !
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
BITTREX
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

There is no incentive  Huh Roll Eyes Cry
legendary
BITTREX

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
BITTREX
legendary
New features will bring new waves of investors and interest on this coin, its past was good, his future will bright
legendary
Looking forward to see some new features on Ethan, Ethan looks pretty cheap at this moment. Certainly time to buy and hold this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: