Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 62. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Cloud wallet?  I like the sound of that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
600 block x 2 minutes = 1200 minutes = 20 hours, or POS halfed it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
600 blocks left. 5 hours left.

Place 301 out of 306!!!

I believe that is really bad when you check all the hashrate that has been put in this coin. Even with a 2000% increase we are still pretty cheap.
Activity: 350
Pitty that i don't have a rich list...
If everybody that cares about Ethancoin just retweet this:

https://twitter.com/Ethancoin/status/498158191105302529

Then maybe if we hit 30 - 40 retweets they will add us.

ReTwitted

But we are going to need a bit more than retweets to enter in Trex, a solid update (whitepaper, roadmap, etc.) is needed in combination in order to jump in price.

And guys, specially placebo... most of the people in this thread own a buttload of Ethans... don't go crazy dumping as soon as we approach the 100sats or so ok? if you need/want to cash out do it softly and without causing a red bad mothafucka candle that will bring doom to the rest of us ok?

Pinkypromise?

Eth.

There are a few people with nice amount of coins Smiley
Activity: 448
Activity: 338
Merit: 255

ReTwitted

But we are going to need a bit more than retweets to enter in Trex, a solid update (whitepaper, roadmap, etc.) is needed in combination in order to jump in price.

And guys, specially placebo... most of the people in this thread own a buttload of Ethans... don't go crazy dumping as soon as we approach the 100sats or so ok? if you need/want to cash out do it softly and without causing a red bad mothafucka candle that will bring doom to the rest of us ok?

Pinkypromise?

Eth.
  Basically it is all up to all of us.
+1
retwitted
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

I'm in balance, fortunately + I have 225k ETHAN in my wallet + some thousand will be mined until end of POW.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Last minute mining by ppl who today realized this possibility  Cheesy

Ah, i have bought 1,1M coins on c-cex at 5 sats or so. It was pretty ridicules price. I can effort a risk of 0.05BTC to lower my average price.I still believe, i still hope that Ethan will trade 100sats or more. When you check Orangecoin and their number of coins and you compare it with Ethancoin then it is pretty close, when you compare Bluecoin with Ethancoin then we have a lot less coins. Basically it is all up to all of us. do WE want to see this coin as a success or not? Will we help or not?
And possibility of this coin is big!

What is going on with donate address ?

Last minute mining by ppl who today realized this possibility  Cheesy
20GH net hash rate !!!!!!!!!! nice

I agree, little sad because of yesterday massive drop, as this means a lot of coins hit the market at a relative cheap price.
20GH net hash rate !!!!!!!!!! nice
Pages:
Jump to: