Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 77. (Read 151354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Out of the last 100 blocks - 76 Blocks were POW and 24 Blocks were POS,so total of 760,000 has been added in POW. So at this rate the total number of coins should be 90M at the end of POS.
legendary
jo guys, this is the first time i try to mine nist5.. but i searched for many miners many say nist5 is included.. but there is no kernel for nist5. so when using -k nist5 i get the error: no kernel available.

Where can i find this nist5 kernel?

No clue... i always rent a rig, it is cheaper, if i have to pay electricity in Europe then you can better use a offshore mining rig, it will really reduce your cost a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
jo guys, this is the first time i try to mine nist5.. but i searched for many miners many say nist5 is included.. but there is no kernel for nist5. so when using -k nist5 i get the error: no kernel available.

Where can i find this nist5 kernel?
legendary
20% is an even huger dump. . .

Btw: Is Tor not available in ALL coins software code. I believe you can easily actived it, so this is standard functionality. Anyway, this is Ethan board. 20% spread over IPO investors for 15BTC will put this coin at 75BTC total marketcap, what looks fair, no?
Activity: 518
20% is an even huger dump. . .
legendary
premine+IPO? min send 0.1? rofl, all noobs send your btc to this beggar Cheesy

BOOM was 2.6% premine...so what is your point? It looks like a lot of people are trading BOOM, and they have 160% more premine then Ethancoin. Maybe you notice or most likely you didn't notice, but we already gave away a few of our premine to the community, logo creation, translations, giveaways, ...

Maybe you prefer a so-called no preimie, no IPO, no instamine coin like USBcoin and then suddenly 6,000,000 coins were added and dumped on the exchange?

Before you give some comments at least check what we are doing and not just put silly comments on a thread,unless it is just to create FUD so that miners are leaving and you will be able to mine more?

boom have a 20%supply IPO? 2.6%premine? so wat? you compare 2.6% to 21%? why you use other premine coin to rationalize your 21%? whats wrong with you? ROFL Grin

Angry Please stop spreading FUD!!!! IPO is not coins for DEV, and his 20% IPO (what he sell at a fair price!!!) supply is LESS then those 2.6% of BOOM. HE GAVE SMALL INVESTORS THE CHANCE, I REPEAT, THE CHANCE TO BUY SOME COINS AND NOT RENT A RIG AND ONLY EARN A FEW COINS BECAUSE OF THE BIG MINING FARMS!!!!

First off, why even get this coin? It does exactly nothing. Second, why buy the IPO when it gives absolutely no benefit to you? Third, premine is high for a coin without ANY INNOVATION. Unlike Ethan, Boomcoin actually has some sort of innovation and is worthy of a real premine.

Lets wait and see if it is real INNOVATION... REMEMBER ICEBERGCOIN, USBCOIN, DARKCASH..... and when you check,i think there is a roadmap here, no?

Edit: I would put some money on BOOMcoin and say that suddenly there is a big dump of something like 2.6% of the coins Wink
Activity: 518

BOOM was 2.6% premine...so what is your point? It looks like a lot of people are trading BOOM, and they have 160% more premine then Ethancoin. Maybe you notice or most likely you didn't notice, but we already gave away a few of our premine to the community, logo creation, translations, giveaways, ...

Maybe you prefer a so-called no preimie, no IPO, no instamine coin like USBcoin and then suddenly 6,000,000 coins were added and dumped on the exchange?

Before you give some comments at least check what we are doing and not just put silly comments on a thread,unless it is just to create FUD so that miners are leaving and you will be able to mine more?

boom have a 20%supply IPO? 2.6%premine? so wat? you compare 2.6% to 21%? why you use other premine coin to rationalize your 21%? whats wrong with you? ROFL Grin

Angry Please stop spreading FUD!!!! IPO is not coins for DEV, and his 20% IPO (what he sell at a fair price!!!) supply is LESS then those 2.6% of BOOM. HE GAVE SMALL INVESTORS THE CHANCE, I REPEAT, THE CHANCE TO BUY SOME COINS AND NOT RENT A RIG AND ONLY EARN A FEW COINS BECAUSE OF THE BIG MINING FARMS!!!!

First off, why even get this coin? It does exactly nothing. Second, why buy the IPO when it gives absolutely no benefit to you? Third, premine is high for a coin without ANY INNOVATION. Unlike Ethan, Boomcoin actually has some sort of innovation and is worthy of a real premine.
legendary

Activity: 868
It are again the miningrig rental people that take the biggest profit. Just checked Betarigs and all the cheap mining rigs are already sold.Yes, there is still one, but you have to pay a lot of money for it.

What's the rush ? 12 days of mining with the same block reward. It's a long time in crypto. Just wait for cheap rig. U panic mine, u loss money

Maybe because of POS? Of the last 50 blocks we had 10 POS blocks. Will that not increase tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow,... So if i'm right then this will only increase and the number of POW will decrease more and more, so this can result in a few million coins less available. No?

Don't panic mine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please try to follow us on twitter and retweet some tweets if you like them.

We have to create a bigger community to get achieve something big. I need to do my job, but a lot can be done by community too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
It are again the miningrig rental people that take the biggest profit. Just checked Betarigs and all the cheap mining rigs are already sold.Yes, there is still one, but you have to pay a lot of money for it.

What's the rush ? 12 days of mining with the same block reward. It's a long time in crypto. Just wait for cheap rig. U panic mine, u loss money

Maybe because of POS? Of the last 50 blocks we had 10 POS blocks. Will that not increase tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow,... So if i'm right then this will only increase and the number of POW will decrease more and more, so this can result in a few million coins less available. No?
Activity: 868

legendary
legendary
I see hashrate rising on Suprnova too, good work !

Indeed some activity on Suprnova too Wink
legendary
11,204.18 MH/s

Great... i was planning to put rent a mining rig but it looks like it is just too difficult to mine. You already have to spend a lot of money to mine a few coins. Also it is not 7,200,000 per day anymore because POS is already started. So maybe 6,500,000 per day.
legendary
People can still join the IPO. Currently 16,900,000 still available.

I'm still surprised that people are prefering to mine when you can buy more coins via IPO then you can earn via mining.
Pages:
Jump to: