Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 81. (Read 151354 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Nice launch, mining now, and i hope that this will be one good stable Crypto.
We are burned enough, last one was today with Onyx coin. Dev runaway with 1.5 btc, what a shame.

However, be careful with the premine and bounties please. As long as those are not dumped, coin will have value. i know that is hard to not to dump, but it is time someone to make a good coin, it is being a long time since.

i can't wait for the Cloud Wallet
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cool coin with cool algo ! Nice launch!

Props to the devs and pools !

Thanks. indeed some good work from pool owners.
Can someone please do the code review? I want to get some community approval that the code doesn't have any hidden premines!

There is a bounty of 5,000 ETHAN coins for doing this task.
Hey dev,

I just saw this tweet https://twitter.com/Ethancoin/status/495290492801011712

My thoughts for what theyre worth are...you should just destroy the remaining IPO that dont get bought out. Saying that you  will purchase them makes no sense to me, since they are already in your possession. What this means to me is that there will be an additional 17m coins or 17% premine added to the existing 1% premine. That's going to be a big trouble spot for incoming potential investors. What does the rest of the community think about this?

Agreed, that is huge premine and destroying the coins will allow it to be valued higher.

No, what i'm saying here is. Because I've received A LOT of messages from people that they want to join the IPO but because of sh.. happening with other coins they FIRST WANT TO CHECK THE CODE. And as you know there is a bounty for the person that will check the code. From the moment that the code has been checked i will contact those people that want to invest in IPO but they didn't want because they want to make sure that code is 100% correct (remember USBcoin).

All outstanding coins WILL BE DESTROYED. But i gave my word to some pretty big investors that they can still join the IPO after they've checked the source.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Hey dev,

My thoughts for what theyre worth are...you should just destroy the remaining IPO that dont get bought out. Saying that you  will purchase them makes no sense to me, since they are already in your possession. What this means to me is that there will be an additional 17m coins or 17% premine added to the existing 1% premine. That's going to be a big trouble spot for incoming potential investors. What does the rest of the community think about this?

Agreed, that is huge premine and destroying the coins will allow it to be valued higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey dev,

legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
legendary
Activity: 1120
Great launch.

Please don't put it too fast on a exchange.. people will dump it directly. Hold on a little, and that is not a bad think when you check Aliencoin...
Stable hashrate... People that are still interested in IPO, please contact me. IPO is still open, but it will not stay open forever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 89
Here it is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720857.new#new

French translate Smiley

my Wallet: EadjycWdwmjhPBeqMK5fjMUtz3fqpoVtLp

thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 97
Spanish Translation Completed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethan-nist5-lanzado-720846
Bounty Address:  EZptpGDesRwWH4njavvr6MRz8nKr8m5GCf
Gracias, senor  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Shit, why so many empty blocks
Reserving Spanish Translation
Activity: 11
Lightninghash is working  Grin
cryptoday was working first  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Meh. Switched to ethan.pool.mn  They have 1GH  Huh Huh Huh

Maybe they have rented hash  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lightninghash can have all the Gh/s you want. Just get over here and stop paying fees lol.

Lightninghash is working  Grin
cryptoday was working first  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Meh. Switched to ethan.pool.mn  They have 1GH  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 11
Lightninghash is working  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: