Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 78. (Read 151354 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
People can still join the IPO. Currently 16,900,000 still available.
there is barely any volume or much orders on either side. We need some development updates maybe? Road map looks promising but whats going on with development?

Indeed, there is no volume. We will give updates on progress when we have something to report.

First objective was to make sure that the coin is working, and it seems that everything went ok, no issues, POS is working as expected, blocks are generated as expected, etc.

We are still waiting for our block explorer with rich list. Should be ready today.Website is in progress.

We have contacted bittrex, then volume will automatically come.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
there is barely any volume or much orders on either side. We need some development updates maybe? Road map looks promising but whats going on with development?

It's on c-cex for a few hours...

Also PoW has to end before real development can be shown

Also block reward 1000 at the moment, so not a lot of coins that can be sold.

Only people that can sell are IPO buyers

PoW end in 12 days.

It's on c-cex for a few hours...

Also PoW has to end before real development can be shown

Also block reward 1000 at the moment, so not a lot of coins that can be sold.

Only people that can sell are IPO buyers
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Looks like C-CEX is not helping with the price, look at that dump of 30K at 50 satoshi

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Staking is already working... i notice several small blocks generated, so total of coins will be a lot less then 100,000,000 coins.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
C-CEX ETHAN market is now open for trading, developers please feel welcomed to come talk to potential investors in our chat box as it helps answer questions and instill confidence in your currency!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ethan-btc

-Pride of C-CEX
legendary
4,432.81 MH/s of which 432.81 MH/s are mine hehe Smiley it's fun
After Block 1002 will be more fun

Net Hashrate: 8,103.70 MH/s at the moment... people start preparing for block 1002. That is why the network hashrate was pretty disappointed with only 2Gh/s on average, but when the hashrate jump to 20Gh/s then it doesn't make any differences.

Can someone please confirm that the source code doesn't have any hidden premines. I want to invest mine 2.8BTC for 5,000,000 coins as it looks more and more that it is worth it, and much cheaper then try to mine it.

Great job, but everybody is waiting for block 1002. We expect at least 20Gh/S when we are getting to the bigger blocks.
i just twitted

Great. It is maybe not a hype, but as i told before, all those hype coins... and it has a really cool logo.

Contacted C-cex Wink
legendary
i just twitted

Great. It is maybe not a hype, but as i told before, all those hype coins... and it has a really cool logo.
legendary
did someone already contacted a exchange?
Thanks everybody for the support. Really appreciating.
Someone can contact pool.mn to change confirmation of Ethan to 50 please ?
selfqoute,
seems that confirms....
legendary
Not a lot of NITS5 coins in the picture, so maybe that is something good, if a exchange want to give all kind of miners the opportunity to invest in coins then this can be a plus for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: