Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 15. (Read 92907 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
ETBS is on Coinmarketcap with new logo and ticker!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Yes i noticed it too a few days ago. The new logo doesn't look bad i think.
But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes

I hate to say etherdelta has no volume and no much liked by most of the people.Would be glad if we had it on a decent exchange with a good liquidity.Whats the roadmap next for the next year? the team coming up with the exchange and some more benefits than the normal exchanges.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes

We have to wait and see because team members are saying they are going to list in the exchange in this month. We have to wait and see whether they will list on the exchanges or not, still, ETBS value is under valued coin only.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Ethbits is a wonderful site for eTrade.Best wishes for you.
I want to buy but no body is selling
From where you want to buy?? Just now check the etherdelta,and I found a lot of people selling theire Etns coin at a very cheap rate. you can buy from them,here the link of etherdelta exchange: https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH just import your private key and start to buy with your ethereum.
Today I bought some coin Smiley at a cheap rate.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I want to buy but no body is selling
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.

Still no update about listing on new exchanges trading volume is pretty low that is the big reason price is still under pressure. If the team would get succeed to make it list on other exchange than it has chance to bounce back at the moment price is very low.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I was real about that partnership with Ethbet !

Ethbits should invest and collaborate with Ethbet.
Buy some ICO coins, link the Ethbet interface on Ethbits and include the dividends from Ethbets into the one from Ethbits !

That would be awesome !
Come on !!!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
yeah i keep sing it from $2-3 recently, what are the chances of getting ETBS on liqui?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Wohooo currently ETBS worth with $2.15 now. Congartulations all ETBS holders

Where did you saw that it is trading at $2? I just check the coinmarketcap for Ethbits, and it is still showing $1.23.

The reason why is it showing $1.23 is because there is only 1 exchange at the moment and it is prone to people manipulating the price by setting low sell order and buying it themselves. Once there is more volume or even better still listed on new exchanges, the price will stabilize and it wont fluctuate that crazily.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Where did you saw that it is trading at $2? I just check the coinmarketcap for Ethbits, and it is still showing $1.23.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Also don't forget they have raised 50k ETH,

Afaik they have only raised 13644 ETH, from where and how did they got the rest?
But i agreed with only 1.6 million tokens and 2.4 millions token have been burned, this token has high potential
I agree in toto with you
It's very clear in the title of the thread that they only manage to raised more than 13644 ETH, maybe he does not really know.
That time the value of ETH is not this much AFAIR and that money have grown now so they can start their plans using the amount raised. What we want to see now is for ETBs to be traded again and I hope for a bigger exchange this time.

From the beginning, they keep saying we are going to list in bigger exchanges but most of the exchanges can't list dividends based coins in their exchange. We have to wait and how the team is going to face these challenge in listing Ethbits in other exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

Also don't forget they have raised 50k ETH,

Afaik they have only raised 13644 ETH, from where and how did they got the rest?
But i agreed with only 1.6 million tokens and 2.4 millions token have been burned, this token has high potential
I agree in toto with you
It's very clear in the title of the thread that they only manage to raised more than 13644 ETH, maybe he does not really know.
That time the value of ETH is not this much AFAIR and that money have grown now so they can start their plans using the amount raised. What we want to see now is for ETBs to be traded again and I hope for a bigger exchange this time.

This wont be listed on bigger exchanges cos of the dividend system. exchanges are going to be strict cos of regulations. Besides this is a exchange project why would they help their competitor
Pages:
Jump to: