Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 14. (Read 92907 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
+1 for the loyal ETBS holders who have been HODL the coin since ICO. In the very near future, ETBS will rise to the moon when other users get to know about ETHbits.

Why are you so sure? where can I buy ETHbits for now? is there an exchange?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
+1 for the loyal ETBS holders who have been HODL the coin since ICO. In the very near future, ETBS will rise to the moon when other users get to know about ETHbits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

Ethbits team is proud to announce that ETBS is now listed on coinexchange.io platform!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ETBS/BTC  
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ETBS/ETH

Source: https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/911190903880024065

The team is working hard to present Ethbits project!

Source: https://twitter.com/GabIsTweeting/status/907623814636371970

Activity: 301
Many ppl lost money because of this scam project, and lost fund because of old contract, no compensation. What a bad project. Please refund us.  Angry
Activity: 658
we need exchanges, cmon ethbits dev, how long we need to wait ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i buy etbs in ico with more than 3$ per etbs, You buy 2.3$ is cheaper than me and now people can buy about 1$ per etbs. So sad.

My ICO price was 1.1$ per ETB @ 0.013 ETH/ETB at last day of ico. Are you sure you bought it for 3$!?  Wink

It depends on how you are doing our valuation, the rate was 1Ether = 100ETBs. anything below that is nothing to me, even in Bitcoin value it is even far lower.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i buy etbs in ico with more than 3$ per etbs, You buy 2.3$ is cheaper than me and now people can buy about 1$ per etbs. So sad.

My ICO price was 1.1$ per ETB @ 0.013 ETH/ETB at last day of ico. Are you sure you bought it for 3$!?  Wink
I buy it @ 0.0085 eth / etbs but this time ẹth is 350$. I think that i buy at lower rate conpare to ico rate but i don't know that eth at ico is 100$ and at the time i buy etbs is 300$. Sad
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Last time, I can remember every ETHs was almost 5$ each. Now, I regret why not sold out that time. As usual, I always late to pick the right time. For now, keep on eye on upcoming update and hoping good.

There is just too few of us are supporting the project and there might no other exchanges that will support to list ETBS until there will be a good result to the development of the itrade and the exchange. We can't even find the team here anymore.
Activity: 476
Last time, I can remember every ETHs was almost 5$ each. Now, I regret why not sold out that time. As usual, I always late to pick the right time. For now, keep on eye on upcoming update and hoping good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
If someone wants to sell his Ethbits, he can contact me.We can use escrow for deal.I really hope Ethbits listed on some good exchange as early as possible

If you are indeed serious buyers, you can use EtherDelta.com and buy cheap ETBs tokens there, the current price is significantlt lower than the ICO price and is a steal for anyone buying now
yes,the current rate of ETHBITS coin is really amazing for buyers.I had bought about $2.30 per coin when it was listed into cryptopia. but now people can easily buy only for $1 even more low price. Sad Sad
If someone wants to sell his Ethbits, he can contact me.We can use escrow for deal.I really hope Ethbits listed on some good exchange as early as possible

If you are indeed serious buyers, you can use EtherDelta.com and buy cheap ETBs tokens there, the current price is significantlt lower than the ICO price and is a steal for anyone buying now
Activity: 986
Merit: 516

I have more then 800 ETBS coin, I will sell them if you give me .1 ETH per coin Tongue Tongue Tongue I am kidding Smiley I am not going to sell this coin (treasure) I have strong believe on this coin.the total supply of this coin and the road-map is to great. Already they lunch there new site.
however,if you still want to buy ETBS then use etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.

I won't called EtherDelta.com a questionable exchange, there are alot of good projects on the exchange, it is a discentralised exchange and the only issue I have with the exchange is the trading volume for most of this coins are significant low.

EthBits team don't have strong community and is affecting the project. I must admit it is frustrating seen the price very low when compared to ICO price.

Not come out as a surprise the team had disappear after the ICO and will only respond in telegram. There could be less than 10 of you there, how many of you were in the telegram? Etherdelta is not an exchange, they will list everything in that exchange as long as its an ERC token. ZETH the scam anon eth token is probably even be there too.

Before the community started to move new Telegram channel, There was around 550-600 people in old Telegram channel. And we also announce this all the time. The new channel currently has around 300 people, and the number is increasing eventually.

For the exchanges, I believe the trade volume will go much higher than this once ETBS gets on more exchanges. The team is in contact with more exchanges, I think.

If you have specific questions to devs: https://t.me/ETBS_Official
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.

I won't called EtherDelta.com a questionable exchange, there are alot of good projects on the exchange, it is a discentralised exchange and the only issue I have with the exchange is the trading volume for most of this coins are significant low.

EthBits team don't have strong community and is affecting the project. I must admit it is frustrating seen the price very low when compared to ICO price.

Not come out as a surprise the team had disappear after the ICO and will only respond in telegram. There could be less than 10 of you there, how many of you were in the telegram? Etherdelta is not an exchange, they will list everything in that exchange as long as its an ERC token. ZETH the scam anon eth token is probably even be there too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
ETBS is on Coinmarketcap with new logo and ticker!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Yes i noticed it too a few days ago. The new logo doesn't look bad i think.
But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes

I hate to say etherdelta has no volume and no much liked by most of the people.Would be glad if we had it on a decent exchange with a good liquidity.Whats the roadmap next for the next year? the team coming up with the exchange and some more benefits than the normal exchanges.
I agree with you on etherdelta.I hope ethbits team will list it on some decent exchange

Already they listed in Cryptopia but at the ETBS faced problems and they keep extending for listing. Till now they didn't update about the exchanges and I think many people are waiting for the exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
ETBS is on Coinmarketcap with new logo and ticker!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Yes i noticed it too a few days ago. The new logo doesn't look bad i think.
But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes

I hate to say etherdelta has no volume and no much liked by most of the people.Would be glad if we had it on a decent exchange with a good liquidity.Whats the roadmap next for the next year? the team coming up with the exchange and some more benefits than the normal exchanges.
I agree with you on etherdelta.I hope ethbits team will list it on some decent exchange
Pages:
Jump to: