Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 17. (Read 92907 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is there any news about exchange ?? Cause etherdelta is low volume and i don't like this exchange. Hopefully the news will come soon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Ethbits Local is out.
Great job Ethbits team!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I received my dividends.

If Ethbits had listed on exchange right after they paid dividend, prices would have been on moon.But good for me as now I can buy more but etherdelta is shitty exchange so I would wait for some decent one
It doesn’t look like there will be anyone wanting this coin in their wallets because of the whole upgrade thing that made this whole project looking like a scam. Doing the update while allowing time to wait for the token to get switched out to the new one would’ve made the coin a much better thing to have if they let that go much faster.
I really hoped that this project was going to be worth something later on and the dev’s were really active at the time of the ico, when the ico completed they stopped posting that often so it scared most investors away.

I think a better option would have been if they had created a dashboard on their website where token holders could keep their Ethbits to claim the dividend. This would have saved lot of time for token holders and for team too because they wouldn't have to wait for each Ethbits holder to claim dividend

Not a recommended way to manage this issue.  When in case the server will be compromised all our ETBS will also be compromised. New exchange is needed for ETBS, dividends makes this coin unique and pleasing to investors. Please add the coin to cryptopia again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If Ethbits had listed on exchange right after they paid dividend, prices would have been on moon.But good for me as now I can buy more but etherdelta is shitty exchange so I would wait for some decent one
It doesn’t look like there will be anyone wanting this coin in their wallets because of the whole upgrade thing that made this whole project looking like a scam. Doing the update while allowing time to wait for the token to get switched out to the new one would’ve made the coin a much better thing to have if they let that go much faster.
I really hoped that this project was going to be worth something later on and the dev’s were really active at the time of the ico, when the ico completed they stopped posting that often so it scared most investors away.

I think a better option would have been if they had created a dashboard on their website where token holders could keep their Ethbits to claim the dividend. This would have saved lot of time for token holders and for team too because they wouldn't have to wait for each Ethbits holder to claim dividend
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Hello, can anyone tell me where the exchanger accepted ETHBits?

The new ETBs tokens is not on any exchange yet, but I hope this time around the team will do better than EtherDelta and Cryptopia.

Trade ETBs in cryptopia is not active, and I open etherdelta but why all the pages are blank?
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
even if i'd dump all my etbs on etherdelta for a cent, it won't be filled. orders are all fake. so the news they got this september 7th is just thrm being listed on coinmarketcap? no other exchange listing no nothing but getting listed on coincap thats just it and they all want holders to get excited with it?  this team is a joke.

Etherdelta is super slow because Etherium network is super slow. Its been like this for a while now. Go check health status.
ETBS Local is coming out in 11 hours www.ethbits.com/

Also Exchange listing takes time. Token was just swapped 2 weeks ago.

Have patience or get out.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

how much can you bet if i can prove to you i have somehow good amount of these ETBS? i can't send my ETBS anywhere but have been meaning to dispose it, i could have bought a ton of tokens that i like to last sunday if only i could. i'd dump these the first chance i get when it gets listed even if its worth $0.01

You said you want to dump your tokens once the trade starts. Then trade is on now!

Go ahead and dump them on us please. Otherwise, stop lying publicly.

You said: "i'd dump these the first chance i get when it gets listed even if its worth $0.01."

People pay them much more than $0.01 per token, don't worry fudder. They paid $3 for each ETBS to buy them on Etherdelta.  Wink

https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETBS-ETH

even if i'd dump all my etbs on etherdelta for a cent, it won't be filled. orders are all fake. so the news they got this september 7th is just thrm being listed on coinmarketcap? no other exchange listing no nothing but getting listed on coincap thats just it and they all want holders to get excited with it?  this team is a joke.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
When will Ethbits be on exchange?Any news about that?

It's on Etherdelta now. You can check from below:

New listings will come eventually. We're waiting for the official announcements.
Etherdelta is fake.I have many unfullfilled orders there
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

New listings will come eventually. We're waiting for the official announcements.

Please check the link you posted because it is wrong, the response I got was that this is not a Github page.

I will try to find the real link and posted it, exchange listing is overdue for this token

It's because on github.io some sides seem to be down... It seems https://etherdelta.com is the new adress (source: https://twitter.com/etherdelta). The contract of the transactions are the same so i think it's real.

At the moment i would use it with care. wait a few days/hours to use it...

https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH

What would happen if we have balance with the previous GitHub website because we don't see any money Inside this new address? Whether the website is really one or it is fake one promoting this new one to steal the people money.
Activity: 38

Please check the link you posted because it is wrong, the response I got was that this is not a Github page.

I will try to find the real link and posted it, exchange listing is overdue for this token

It's because on github.io some sides seem to be down... It seems https://etherdelta.com is the new adress (source: https://twitter.com/etherdelta). The contract of the transactions are the same so i think it's real.

At the moment i would use it with care. wait a few days/hours to use it...

https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH
Activity: 630

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 38
To get the fastest response of the "Why not automatic / Use of Private Key"-question will be the telegram channel or just ask it below the blog entry.

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/31/dividends/
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The team keep exposing their incompetencies with the way they are going about things, I believe by now thing should have improved greatly, the dividends to me is wrong the way the team are going about it, is either they don't want token holders to get their dividends or that the team don't have solid developer to write right code. Taas did theirs and went very well with users doing almost nothing expect to have their tokens in their wallet

The team is trying to identify which wallet are still active and are able to claim dividends. If someone did forget to claim dividends, I guess they can assume the owner has already forgotten his private key and could not claim anything - I wonder where those ETH supposedly a dividend will belong to.

The team must set it up like TAAS did, that we need not to claim but sent automatically.

It is not the team business to know if one account is active or not, some people have not moved their Ethereum tokens even after ICOs, once the account is holding ETBS tokens it deserves to be paid dividends.

But why are they requiring private keys to claim dividends, if they intend to send dividends, they can set it to sent automatically without the need to private keys which is a security threat for us holders. People with bad intentions can take this as an opportunity to take our ETBS and the tokens in our MEW if we will be required to send out private keys every now and then. PRIVATE KEYS - its not normal to show it if you are just conscious.
I guess there is no risk on that because you are still transacting inside "https://myetherwallet.com/".
If others were successful in claiming the dividends then I believe they don't see any risk before performing the actions.
Even thought it's seems save because we are doing it on MEW, but still, why they need our private keys to claim the dividen? We know if private key is the very important thing in any wallet,and we are the only one who must know our private key.
Bittrafic has very good point, ETBS dev should give a explanation why people need to insert their private key to claim dividen

With that in mind, I have considered moving my ETBS to another wallet every time I will claim dividends because of this security threat. I recently received my dividend but not after a second, I moved my ETBS to another wallet to avoid being hacked. There are several cases of these already, I suggest you do the same if you wouldn't want to lose thousands of $.
Good if you only have ETBs token on that address, but what of if you have many tokens inside are you going to move all the tokens also to new address each time
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The team keep exposing their incompetencies with the way they are going about things, I believe by now thing should have improved greatly, the dividends to me is wrong the way the team are going about it, is either they don't want token holders to get their dividends or that the team don't have solid developer to write right code. Taas did theirs and went very well with users doing almost nothing expect to have their tokens in their wallet

The team is trying to identify which wallet are still active and are able to claim dividends. If someone did forget to claim dividends, I guess they can assume the owner has already forgotten his private key and could not claim anything - I wonder where those ETH supposedly a dividend will belong to.

The team must set it up like TAAS did, that we need not to claim but sent automatically.

It is not the team business to know if one account is active or not, some people have not moved their Ethereum tokens even after ICOs, once the account is holding ETBS tokens it deserves to be paid dividends.

But why are they requiring private keys to claim dividends, if they intend to send dividends, they can set it to sent automatically without the need to private keys which is a security threat for us holders. People with bad intentions can take this as an opportunity to take our ETBS and the tokens in our MEW if we will be required to send out private keys every now and then. PRIVATE KEYS - its not normal to show it if you are just conscious.
I guess there is no risk on that because you are still transacting inside "https://myetherwallet.com/".
If others were successful in claiming the dividends then I believe they don't see any risk before performing the actions.
Even thought it's seems save because we are doing it on MEW, but still, why they need our private keys to claim the dividen? We know if private key is the very important thing in any wallet,and we are the only one who must know our private key.
Bittrafic has very good point, ETBS dev should give a explanation why people need to insert their private key to claim dividen

With that in mind, I have considered moving my ETBS to another wallet every time I will claim dividends because of this security threat. I recently received my dividend but not after a second, I moved my ETBS to another wallet to avoid being hacked. There are several cases of these already, I suggest you do the same if you wouldn't want to lose thousands of $.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Pages:
Jump to: