Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 45. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The smart contract is being updated. Unfortunately this has to be done manually by the token holders.
I think there are 500,000+ shares that still need to be updated...
So investors need to update the contract, so trading at exchanges can
be resumed.

How did these investors being reached for by the team inorder for them to upgrade? it seem taking too long already i'm starting to think the team is doig all these purposely to gradually exist this scam. if there are holders that haven't upgrade its their fault and they could upgrDe later.  lets resume the trading for mother fucking christsake!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The smart contract is being updated. Unfortunately this has to be done manually by the token holders.
I think there are 500,000+ shares that still need to be updated...
So investors need to update the contract, so trading at exchanges can
be resumed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Creat a wallet at myetherwallet.com and move your ethbits there.
I have a feeling that ethbits team run away.No response from them to serious concerns of investors
the telegram also do not answer the questions ?
what are developing it certainly , but the questions of course could and reply on this forum still have investors
Activity: 868
I can say I disapointed with the slow pace of progress from Ethbits team, their exchange is not operational, noone is using it. I don't think they want to create value for investors at all.
Activity: 602
Hello, why i can not join the telegram of Ethbits ?? It's say that There is no Telegram account with the username you provided. Anyone can help me ??
whats the telegram link?

this is the telegram link:  https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

but it seems that the link dont exists. i cannot search it, just like phucbot93 said that the user is not available.
i also want to join the telegram group,
The reason many people do not want to join telegram and instead come here is because it is a place where they can keep an eye on all coins and not just Ethbits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello, why i can not join the telegram of Ethbits ?? It's say that There is no Telegram account with the username you provided. Anyone can help me ??
whats the telegram link?

this is the telegram link:  https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

but it seems that the link dont exists. i cannot search it, just like phucbot93 said that the user is not available.
i also want to join the telegram group,
Activity: 700
whats the telegram link?

The team is just so consistent though, they act like bitches since day one of their ICO. After the ICO, they still act like bitches so this is nothing new. If they continue to do so until the next listing of ETB on some exchange site, we can therefore say this team is certainly full of consistent bitches!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
whats the telegram link?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
So many nubs.....

1.  Telegram has approximately 1000+ messages a day from Dev's, ceo, and people that give a damn.  I had to turn notifications off it was so busy

2.  Bitcointalk is full of ppl trying to influence price.  Bad news = cheap coins from panic sellers thinking the project failed.  It hasn't

3.  You can trade on cryptopia again according to the telegram

If you want to know more, join the fucking telegram.   You'll be interested to hear about what's going on today.

Edited slack for telegram.  Slack has little no no activity
No we still can't trade on cryptopia until now. It says still paused and still discussing with ETHbits dev.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 424
So many nubs.....

1.  Telegram has approximately 1000+ messages a day from Dev's, ceo, and people that give a damn.  I had to turn notifications off it was so busy

2.  Bitcointalk is full of ppl trying to influence price.  Bad news = cheap coins from panic sellers thinking the project failed.  It hasn't

3.  You can trade on cryptopia again according to the slack

If you want to know more, join the fucking slack.   You'll be interested to hear about what's going on today.

You mean we still can send out tokens to cryptopia while the upgrade is currently going on, when is the exchange going to be ready for the users/traders?
I don't really know how to join the slack, I'm not interested to join as well because I prefer to stay here in bitcointalk. If the team is worried about some users taking advantage of the panic sellers, they should have come visit bitcointalk again to clear things up.

You should sell than by that logic.  Cheers
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
So many nubs.....

3.  You can trade on cryptopia again according to the slack

If you want to know more, join the fucking slack.   You'll be interested to hear about what's going on today.

You mean we still can send out tokens to cryptopia while the upgrade is currently going on, when is the exchange going to be ready for the users/traders?
I don't really know how to join the slack, I'm not interested to join as well because I prefer to stay here in bitcointalk. If the team is worried about some users taking advantage of the panic sellers, they should have come visit bitcointalk again to clear things up.
Activity: 424
So many nubs.....

3.  You can trade on cryptopia again according to the telegram

If you want to know more, join the fucking telegram.   You'll be interested to hear about what's going on today.

Edited slack for telegram.  Slack has little no no activity
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Hello,

can anyone explain to me - I'm ETH/tokens noob.

I have some Ethbits on Cryptopia,
what should I do to create my own (desktop/mobile, but not some online wallet) wallet and withdraw tokens from Cryptopia?

Thanks in advance,
regards.

I re-post my question.

Best wishes.
I have a feeling that ethbits team run away.No response from them to serious concerns of investors
Ofc. Failed product.
https://themerkle.com/status-ico-highlights-inherent-flaws-of-ethereums-blockchain-and-myetherwallet
Activity: 602
Hello,

can anyone explain to me - I'm ETH/tokens noob.

I have some Ethbits on Cryptopia,
what should I do to create my own (desktop/mobile, but not some online wallet) wallet and withdraw tokens from Cryptopia?

Thanks in advance,
regards.

I re-post my question.

Best wishes.
Activity: 217
Due to inefficient team of ETHBITS , we have taken huge losses..
On daily basis when we take a look at ETB, it provide a great depression.
Not a single issue has been resolved yet.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Monty and Devs are VERY active in Telegram.  GO THERE NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE
It's useless if they are only active on there. People rarely come there, just tell them to explain with us on here what actually happened with the price and also with problem in cryptopia until they paused ETHbits trade on there.
[/quote]

I find it unusual too. But if they are actively responding to people for their support, it would be okay.  I just hope the exchange they are devdeveloping will work wel because investors are already expecting revenue and working project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Monty and Devs are VERY active in Telegram.  GO THERE NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE
It's useless if they are only active on there. People rarely come there, just tell them to explain with us on here what actually happened with the price and also with problem in cryptopia until they paused ETHbits trade on there.
Activity: 201
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Smiley I just noticed Coinmarketcap numbers are moving again. New listing?

Unfortunately not Sad Once again there was a buy on Ethdelta to rise up the price. The volume is to small... We still have to wait fpr good exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: