Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 44. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Thanks for this information! That is how it should be to not get investors in panic etc.

I'm looking forward to see the report of the Tokenupdate from Blockchainlabs.

Go on like this ETB-Team!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

I have already followed the instruction to upgrade my ETB tokens but how can I verify whether my tokens are really upgraded? I'm still unsure whether it's upgraded. It would be a loss for me in the end if I assume its already upgraded yet really not.
There are 2 ways, first is once you have added the new ETB contract address on CUSTOM token, you will see your balance.
  Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token – enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field. From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before.
And the second is
   To check if your tokens were correctly upgraded, just click HERE (https://etherscan.io/address/0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b#readContract) and paste your wallet into 9. balanceOf and click query, you should see your tokens below there, if not, repeat the process again.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I have already followed the instruction to upgrade my ETB tokens but how can I verify whether my tokens are really upgraded? I'm still unsure whether it's upgraded. It would be a loss for me in the end if I assume its already upgraded yet really not.
Activity: 742
Thank you for your reply, now i 'm already upgraded my ETB token directly from my MEW. Thanks also to ETB dev because they already explained everything very detail so i don't have any problem while upgrading the Token.
I also think ETB won't falling to $0.003, this token is worth $5 or more. That was only fake price just like when ETB reach $256. Lowest ask on Etherdelta for ETB is not 0.08 ETH, but 0.008 ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Dear EthBits Community,

Please take the last blog post published today serious and upgrade your tokens if you didn't do so. We would like to remind our users that have not yet performed the update process, that this is MANDATORY and the necessary guide to correctly update the ETB tokens is located
here.

IF YOU DO NOT UPGRADE you are at risk of losing your tokens by sending them to an exchange.

CLICK for The Last Blog Post for Upgrade Status and Details

CLICK for ETB Token Upgrade Video Guide

CLICK for Token Upgrade Guide

The ETHBITS team will remain at your disposal to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding this or any other situation.

Telegram: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

Slack: https://evening-springs-46451.herokuapp.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethbits

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EthBits/

Best Regards.

I have not upgraded my tokens yet but I have some also on Cryptopia exchange and currently the withdrawal and deposit have both been disable. I want to ask what will happend to that on Cryptopia is the upgrade going to be done by the exchange or not

The process and communication with Cryptopia is ongoing. As discussed with Cryptopia, we will be waiting for investors to upgrade 100% of the tokens in order to resume the market on that platform. Couple of minutes ago, a new blog post published by EthBits team. Please take a look at it.

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/30/upgrade-status/

This coin will be delisted

Take it as a loss

Please stop spreading FUD and take a look at the last blog post published minutes ago.
https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/30/upgrade-status/

The current situation is to protect the investors and avoid possible undesired situations.

After i checked on coinmarketcap ETB, it only worth with 119 satoshi or 0.003 dollar, is this you meant by "upgraded" and the dev "always" active on slack?
Feel really sad with investors who have bought this at $5 ICO price

The first, coinmarketcap does not reflect the real value of ETB tokens. There is almost no volume and one person is doing this on purpose. I don't know if you're familiar with Etherdelta, but it does not work like a real exchange and can be very manipulative. One could make meaningless "buy" and "sell" applied on his own orders there.

The old contract-based part of Etherdelta is will possibly be closed soon. The valid Etherdelta link is below and the lowest seller asks for 0.08 ETH (almost $3) per ETB and this real price is ABSOLUTELY not meaningless like $0.003 and so on.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETB-ETH
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I have not upgraded my tokens yet but I have some also on Cryptopia exchange and currently the withdrawal and deposit have both been disable. I want to ask what will happend to that on Cryptopia is the upgrade going to be done by the exchange or not

as far as I know cryptopia will upgrade then tokens themselves. but its you that will upgrade the tokens on your wallet.
After i checked on coinmarketcap ETB, it only worth with 119 satoshi or 0.003 dollar, is this you meant by "upgraded" and the dev "always" active on slack?

now that the price is down, I'm hoping all those that invest will now have their attention.
Activity: 812
Activity: 12
This coin will be delisted

Take it as a loss

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Why is the team not ask ether-delta to stop the trading for the upgrade of the token? Its becoming suspicious already that they are scamming investors.

There are 2 markets tho, so it is fine.  Eventually they will run out of ppl to trade with on ETB-OLD

ETB
ETB-OLD
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

Why is the team not ask ether-delta to stop the trading for the upgrade of the token? Its becoming suspicious already that they are scamming investors.

I suppose because etherdelta it's a decentralized exchange, and it is used only by user and noone could decide what it's going on that platform!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Who are the people buying un upgraded Ethbits?The price is picking up everday.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Alright i've done swapping the new ETB

The guide is clear

But for a non technical person, it would be hard and confuse especially the part to copy the JSON Code, i almost copied the wrong one

But the video guide it good tho, for those who are confused feel free to follow the video guide provided in the blog : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgvZpSq1nY&t=2s (Token Upgrade)
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The smart contract is being updated. Unfortunately this has to be done manually by the token holders.
I think there are 500,000+ shares that still need to be updated...
So investors need to update the contract, so trading at exchanges can
be resumed.

How did these investors being reached for by the team inorder for them to upgrade? it seem taking too long already i'm starting to think the team is doig all these purposely to gradually exist this scam. if there are holders that haven't upgrade its their fault and they could upgrDe later.  lets resume the trading for mother fucking christsake!
Why would they need everyone to upgrade if they wanted to exist?
Anyway I suggest this thread title be edited or a separate thread be created here on forum too to inform all investors and token holders about upgrade.

majority of the holders had upgraded already. just look at the max supply right now. if those holders kept using the old contract, the newly upgraded tokens are like it don't exist as well. lets all upgrade so we'll find out whether the dev had scammed us all or not because as of now there is a chance that they won't list the token anymore and they could run.
Activity: 602
The smart contract is being updated. Unfortunately this has to be done manually by the token holders.
be resumed.

How did these investors being reached for by the team inorder for them to upgrade? it seem taking too long already i'm starting to think the team is doig all these purposely to gradually exist this scam. if there are holders that haven't upgrade its their fault and they could upgrDe later.  lets resume the trading for mother fucking christsake!
Why would they need everyone to upgrade if they wanted to exist?
Anyway I suggest this thread title be edited or a separate thread be created here on forum too to inform all investors and token holders about upgrade.
Activity: 38
be resumed.

Why the contract is being updated also how can I update my tokens to the new one coz I bought some during the crowd sale

It's all here in the blog post

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/14/token-upgrade/
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
be resumed.

Why the contract is being updated also how can I update my tokens to the new one coz I bought some during the crowd sale
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
be resumed.

i just noticed that the market on cryptopia is already paused. but i wonder why is the upgrade necessary? are investors or any token holders will still have the chance to use the tokens on the exchange. i have few tokens there, i dont know what to do.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
From ethbits telegram moments ago

Pages:
Jump to: