Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 46. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Wtf,where is dev? We need the latest update about the exchange.Cryptopia already closing down all ETB markets. Now what?
Why not pay 6 btc to bittrex ??
That’s weird, the dev’s were so active when the ICO was going on and now that it’s finished it’s like they want no part with Bitcointalk. Being active on Telegram and Slack or whatever doesn’t really mean anything to us since most people in this forum don’t use that kind of stuff.
Why would they post a Bitcointalk thread if they aren’t going to update it? Weird.

I am not so sure on what to say about this one.

The thread was obviously to pander to the forum users.  Once the ICO was done, the forum is sort of archaic.   All good projects use Slack and Telegram and I find myself less and less in BCT. 

Slack is the new forum.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Smiley I just noticed Coinmarketcap numbers are moving again. New listing?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wtf,where is dev? We need the latest update about the exchange.Cryptopia already closing down all ETB markets. Now what?
That’s weird, the dev’s were so active when the ICO was going on and now that it’s finished it’s like they want no part with Bitcointalk. Being active on Telegram and Slack or whatever doesn’t really mean anything to us since most people in this forum don’t use that kind of stuff.
Why would they post a Bitcointalk thread if they aren’t going to update it? Weird.

I am not so sure on what to say about this one.
Activity: 424
Monty and Devs are VERY active in Telegram.  GO THERE NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Upgrading contract address is a very stupid move for this token. I never see any token needs to upgrade beside this coin. There are some people who lost their token because of that and the price also keep decreasing

Yes, very stupid, I lost my coins, they don't release the info in OP, damn bad luck. My 1 btc worth coin is lost.
I think it is not yet lost, there might be a way to recover it. Just ask them in telegram, they are very active there, but I understand you, this is a bad thing for them not moderating here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 246
Upgrading contract address is a very stupid move for this token. I never see any token needs to upgrade beside this coin. There are some people who lost their token because of that and the price also keep decreasing

Yes, very stupid, I lost my coins, they don't release the info in OP, damn bad luck. My 1 btc worth coin is lost.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I sent my 1000 tokens from Crytopia to my etherwallet but they are not reached at etherwallet and disappeared from cryptoipa. Cryptopia said "This transaction has been broadcasted to the ETB network. Once confirmed by the ETB network your coins will arrive in the wallet address that you have sent them to.
Please note that network confirmations are outside of Cryptopias control. The ETB network will confirm these transactions not Cryptopia."
How can i reach ETB support for help..

My transaction id is

0xb43f90f93e1c983c3597ab47cc48c595cc79de4b7d14b1dbc5471ecef23f3af4

anyone help please
ETB cant help you.
There is no such thing as an ETB network.
Its the ETH network that might be causing issues.
When was the transaction sent? Its not visible on the block explorers so most likely it was sent with a very low gas price and havent been mined yet.

If something did go wrong the transaction would be returned to Cryptopia.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I sent my 1000 tokens from Crytopia to my etherwallet but they are not reached at etherwallet and disappeared from cryptoipa. Cryptopia said "This transaction has been broadcasted to the ETB network. Once confirmed by the ETB network your coins will arrive in the wallet address that you have sent them to.
Please note that network confirmations are outside of Cryptopias control. The ETB network will confirm these transactions not Cryptopia."
How can i reach ETB support for help..

My transaction id is

0xb43f90f93e1c983c3597ab47cc48c595cc79de4b7d14b1dbc5471ecef23f3af4

anyone help please
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Activity: 206
what now? dev nowhere to be found here in bitcointalk anymore? summer vacation already started?

13644 ETH at current rate ($326) = a whoopping $4.44 million

we should be seeing lambos & yachts in here.

You're doin FUD buddy. Nobody escaped. The team is very active and online in Telegram channel. Why don't you join Ethbits Telegram channel? They're working 7/24 in there and answering all the questions.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
No activity from development team here..
I really think that's it. I even opened a chat with them on ethbits.com. I suspect, it was a bot that answered..that's just a guess, I don't know for sure.

Anyways that's what I wrote:

"hey guys, where should I pay attention if I want to keep being updated? No activity in the bitcointalk forum though..
what's happening at cryptopia?
How is the progress with the contract swap?
Hope you can answer some of those questions.
best regards"

that's what came back:

"Thanks for your concern, we will look into this!"

I mean, it's not a big deal to give a quick answer if you care about your token holders..
Activity: 473
what now? dev nowhere to be found here in bitcointalk anymore? summer vacation already started?

13644 ETH at current rate ($326) = a whoopping $4.44 million

we should be seeing lambos & yachts in here.
Activity: 266
I don't think ethbits ico was a scam. They're updating their website and it looks better now.I think dev team experiencing some issues that may caused the panic. We need official statement from the team.Whats going on..
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
My 2 ETH = 700$ for 200 ETB and now it's only 100$ . WTF is going on ?? Why no answer from the dev ??
Dev was active last time: June 05, 2017, 01:09:42 PM
Isn't it obvious?

If anything it was a scam from the beginning, not just turning in to one. And if it's not, they are showcasing yet once again how amateurish their team really is.
Lauda gave them negative trust from the beginning, people are just ignorant.

Chill down guys, cryptopia just closed it for now, due to the problem on ethereum blockchain atm., SO just please relax and chill. Do some research guys.
For now? This is message from cryptopia:

"ETB / BTC market is closing
All ETB markets are closing, please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP"
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Chill down guys, cryptopia just closed it for now, due to the problem on ethereum blockchain atm., SO just please relax and chill. Do some research guys.

ETH blockchain is looking terrible and just turned into nightmare sent almost 5 hours ago but still into pending status. But people are getting panic nothing wrong I hope all problems will get resolved very soon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Activity: 447
World peace
I am having a hardtime with upgrading my ETHBITS coins. I wish the admin team had update it before they launched it in the public. Someone with a golden heart, can you post a video how to do it?
Here, https://youtu.be/sMgvZpSq1no, you can join the telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@EthBitsChatroom
I hope that I helped you.
Good luck
Activity: 201
My 2 ETH = 700$ for 200 ETB and now it's only 100$ . WTF is going on ?? Why no answer from the dev ??
Activity: 383
i can pay the fees  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I really hope this isn't going to turn into a scam.
Goddamn )):

Do they have a slack channel?

If anything it was a scam from the beginning, not just turning in to one. And if it's not, they are showcasing yet once again how amateurish their team really is.
Pages:
Jump to: