Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 79. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So with 11k ETH raised... future profit sharing is currently at 11% not 40%? Just need to clarify.
Yes and no. As all unsold tokens will be burned so your share of the profit should be the same

Lets say that you own 1000 tokens out of 10000 tokens with 40% profit share, that would make your share 4%
Now if you own 1000 tokens out of 2500 tokens with 10% profit share, that would also make your share 4%

That is true to an extent. Yes your share of the profit being shared will be the same... But the profit being shared will not be 40% it will be 11%

So say your due 1% of the profit share... you are now due 1% of 11%... instead of 1% of 40%

So for example... Say total profit was $100,000 you will currently receive 1% of $11,000 rather then 1% of $40,000  Wink
No you are forgetting to take the amount of tokens into account.

1% of 1,100,000 is 11000 tokens you need to own
1% of 4,000,000 is 40000 tokens you need to own to get the 1%

Using my example again

1,000 tokens out of 10,000 tokens with 40% profit share, that would make your share 4%, add a $100,000 revenue and you would be getting $4,000 in dividends
Now if you own 1000 tokens out of 2500 tokens with 10% profit share, that would also make your share 4% add a $100,000 revenue and you would be getting $4,000 in dividends.

This is due to the fact that with a lower percentage of the profits, there will also be a lower amount of tokens, increasing your relative share of the tokens.
With 1,000 tokens out of 10,000 you own 10% of the tokens, with 1000 tokens out of 2500 you own 40% of the tokens and thus will get a 4 times larger share.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
When we can see working exchange?
• Winter ➔ Token Crowdsale, Launch of ETHBITS in Europe
• Spring ➔ launch of ETHBITS in India, USA and Australia
• Summer ➔ Closed pool BETA testing and token issuance
• Fall ➔ Open BETA testing and integration with Mycelium Card
• Winter ➔ Open BETA of ETHBITS token with Mycelium Card
• Spring ➔ Open BETA
• Summer ➔ Full Launch of ETHBITS
• Fall ➔ Launch of ETHBITS Investment Fund

This roadmap is sooooo far away. I'm surprised your core product, the social trading platform, will not be built until mid next year. That's ridiculous. Do you even have a whitepaper for it, or done some planning for the platform that you can share with us?

Is that plan from the team of ETHbits? Why is this going to take too long, are their github empty yet? What are they going to do after the ICO take a vacation?

If you will have to analyze it, why would someone invest to this when there are already exchanges that are working to which an investor can already profit. Take time to consider to make the project quicker because the rest of the DEX are already up there. Investors will prefer to invest to a working project.

This is why I call it a scam. Stupid, no timeline, no plans, op has neg trust, devs seem phony... Good luck you all.

Just because you don't like the project, and its not feeding you the typical sheeple crap you are use to, doesn't mean its a scam. Please stop spreading FUD. Ethbits won't be the last exchange to be created either. IDK, why you guys decide to come here and point that out? If your not impressed, move on out, we don't want to hear from you.
Activity: 602
If we buy Ethbits from exchange,will we get paid dividend?Can we move back coins from exchange to ethbits website?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
• Spring ➔ Open BETA

This roadmap is sooooo far away. I'm surprised your core product, the social trading platform, will not be built until mid next year. That's ridiculous. Do you even have a whitepaper for it, or done some planning for the platform that you can share with us?

Is that plan from the team of ETHbits? Why is this going to take too long, are their github empty yet? What are they going to do after the ICO take a vacation?

If you will have to analyze it, why would someone invest to this when there are already exchanges that are working to which an investor can already profit. Take time to consider to make the project quicker because the rest of the DEX are already up there. Investors will prefer to invest to a working project.

This is why I call it a scam. Stupid, no timeline, no plans, op has neg trust, devs seem phony... Good luck you all.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
• Spring ➔ Open BETA

Activity: 630
Do anyone understand what this statement mean

Currently the crowdfund is paused. We are migrating our token contract to a new version. The crowdfund will continue in few hours.

I thought the ICO code is a smart contract, I will wait for the ICO to resume
Activity: 60
interesting project, added to my watchlist
Activity: 910
how can i  join in slack,  could somebody  give me a invitation  link ?   seems this is a good  project , wish to join in the ICO  , get some tokens .  thanks in advance

hi ,

sure ! just PM me your email address please ? i will send you an invitation.

Regards
thank you very much , I have sent you a meassage , but don't know why  don''t  make slack invitation publicly ?  this will  let more ppl  get in the community
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
how can i  join in slack,  could somebody  give me a invitation  link ?   seems this is a good  project , wish to join in the ICO  , get some tokens .  thanks in advance

hi ,

sure ! just PM me your email address please ? i will send you an invitation.

Regards
Activity: 910
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
the project will have its own exchange platforms so don't worry about exchange. and I think other exchange will also list ethbits once the ICO finish.
first let the ICO end. the other things are come accordingly.

I meant when we will be able to use and promote ethbitc local exchange. Because I'm interested in trading only using exchange which I invested into.
on which exchanges you invested? I personally think ethbits could get listed in liqui easily. livecoin can also list ethbits, and it is also possible that bittrex may list this.
they've raised a pretty cool amount in ICO and still growing. it will surely get attraction of some big exchanges.
They are aiming for bittrex and 2 chinese exchanges. When its done, for sure there will be a good 24 hr volume of ethbits. you can join the telegram group, there is also a poll there.
Activity: 72
Does anybody know what this message is about "Currently the crowdfund is paused. We are migrating our token contract to a new version. The crowdfund will continue in few hours." Was there a problem with the old contract or was this planned all along?

Just wondering really.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

ICO isn't over yet.
Yes ICO is still going on and you can participate in it.Just go to the link given in op and follow the instructions.
You can participate in ICO with Ethereum.Do not send funds directly from exchange though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
• Spring ➔ Open BETA

Activity: 619
Merit: 352
• Spring ➔ Open BETA
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
the project will have its own exchange platforms so don't worry about exchange. and I think other exchange will also list ethbits once the ICO finish.

I meant when we will be able to use and promote ethbitc local exchange. Because I'm interested in trading only using exchange which I invested into.
on which exchanges you invested? I personally think ethbits could get listed in liqui easily. livecoin can also list ethbits, and it is also possible that bittrex may list this.
they've raised a pretty cool amount in ICO and still growing. it will surely get attraction of some big exchanges.

its now just less than 2 weeks before the ICO will end. liqui should have been listing ETHbits if they had they intention to to take advantage of the IOU before the final release of the token.

this is the time when the dev team should actively be answering questions here too.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
The team has gone?

What do you mean, they are very active in telegram, and the ICO raised 11068 eth already as per writing. Smiley.
The project is a go!

Sorry, I don't have telegram account.
Activity: 695

At the end of the sale, targets should be adjusted to take into account of the jumb in the ETH price and maybe the team should consider working with  http://tokencard.io/#card  To save on costs when issuing Debit-Cards.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
So with 11k ETH raised... future profit sharing is currently at 11% not 40%? Just need to clarify.
Yes and no. As all unsold tokens will be burned so your share of the profit should be the same

Lets say that you own 1000 tokens out of 10000 tokens with 40% profit share, that would make your share 4%
Now if you own 1000 tokens out of 2500 tokens with 10% profit share, that would also make your share 4%

That is true to an extent. Yes your share of the profit being shared will be the same... But the profit being shared will not be 40% it will be 11%

So say your due 1% of the profit share... you are now due 1% of 11%... instead of 1% of 40%

So for example... Say total profit was $100,000 you will currently receive 1% of $11,000 rather then 1% of $40,000  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: