Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 81. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Raised: 10995.00 ETH
11 days left to reach 20K ether and 20% share  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I expect the ICO fund to pass 20kEther, most of the time investment enters ICO during the last days of the ICO and I don't think Ethbits will be an exception
That's great if the ICO funds pass 20k Ethereum. We will make this Ethbits
project better than others. I just hope that will be happen in this years.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
11.000 ETH is so close, we're almost there guys.  Wink

Hopefully, we can go much further this week.  Smiley

i think we will reach this soon...
for sure...
ICO continues until 13 may...
12days more to rise!!!
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Contract 0x3cd4351f3c962f871024efef2922ae39896e4761 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
So how exactly are the funds generated in the ICO going to be used?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Was there any incentive to invest early?

The price of each Ethbits during the first weeks are cheaper than then next weeks which is why it is encourage to join the crowdfunding as early as possible. This has been on going for every ICO here in bitcointalk which early investors has incentives like bonuses.

icos in general are not to be trusted and thus should be avoided or reported to authorities. Not sure why people like u love losing money by putting it into icos but the choice is urs, u have got the power of wishing and no one has the right to dissuade u from losing another several dollars or euros that u will probably put into another joke sale.

I agree, I no longer trust most of these ICO's but i take the smart route without risking any money.  Smiley
but not all ICO are a lose cause there are still some above their ICO value

There have been a lot of ICO scams in the past. And it not going to stop soon because of "investors" not properly doing research before investing or people vouching/ hyping for a "project". So always do your own due diligence before putting money into an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Why do an established exchange needs money to expand it business? They can fund it with their own resources.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

The price of each Ethbits during the first weeks are cheaper than then next weeks which is why it is encourage to join the crowdfunding as early as possible. This has been on going for every ICO here in bitcointalk which early investors has incentives like bonuses.

icos in general are not to be trusted and thus should be avoided or reported to authorities. Not sure why people like u love losing money by putting it into icos but the choice is urs, u have got the power of wishing and no one has the right to dissuade u from losing another several dollars or euros that u will probably put into another joke sale.

I agree, I no longer trust most of these ICO's but i take the smart route without risking any money.  Smiley
but not all ICO are a lose cause there are still some above their ICO value
Activity: 602

What are you saying man?What authorities are you talking about?ICO is the best sourse to raise funds also for investors it gives an opportunity to get shares at low price.Look at Taas ico,early investors made huge profit and those who will hold will get more profit
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 630
I expect the ICO fund to pass 20kEther, most of the time investment enters ICO during the last days of the ICO and I don't think Ethbits will be an exception
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Activity: 658
When will the ICO end? I can't load your OP images, and I don't find the information in your ico website, very sad, I have to ask it here, thanks.
Look under "Crowdfunding ends in" almost at the top of their website.
Activity: 249
When will the ICO end? I can't load your OP images, and I don't find the information in your ico website, very sad, I have to ask it here, thanks.
Activity: 602
Yes a big chunk of investment is expected to come in last week of ICO Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
11.000 ETH is so close, we're almost there guys.  Wink

Hopefully, we can go much further this week.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Is Ethbits exchange already functioning?Where can I see financial report of previous years of performance of this ICO?I think it is a good ICO but before investing I want to know about the previous performance of this exchange.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
EthBits ICO has achieved its objectives. It will also add Golem, I am quite happy.
That is interesting to know this news on golem.
Because I have never heard of it before last week when I was updating my wallet I use and they added it to the sorted arrangement of the other alt coins I am able to store in their wallet. But this one I never heard of until then.

So it is quite interesting to hear that ethbits will be having a use for it too within their business model.

Golem is an interesting project and if ETHbits add it,it will surely increase the trade volume because Golem is going to see heavy investment in next months.

GOlem is on tier now and is generating a significant trading fees for investors, I think EthBit team needs to look towards this project keenly
I think i have said it before, that ethbits will add the top 15 coins, so its more likely that they will add golem, which is on the 9th already as per writing.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

you have been translating a lot of threads already. has any of them already paid in advance like before the ICO end? most of the time ICO translation thread will be paid after the ICO, most probably weeks after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: