Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Plus (ETHP) - ICO Starts from August 15th - page 3. (Read 9648 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Another scam project in the progress fellas.Check out these scammers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053624.new#new Already linked to a scam ICO in the past.The picture of founder of the ICO is photo-shopped while linkedin profiles of other street shitters are faked.Don't take a risk with this one.

Raja, Louis, Candy are early investors of the company they purchased 3 million coins and all the 3 million coins will be in Escrow for 2 years until company releases 1st smart contract so only 7 million coins will be in circulation in the market
All early investors who are purchasing coins more than 100k are to be put in escrow for 2 years.

But.but..why would you'll photoshop your founders image ? Do you mind explaining that ? Speaking of escrows,are those escrows public to the community.Who knows if the escrow you're using is your fake founders wife ? They'll have fun together at an amazing honeymoon destination after they've dumped the project after the ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Another scam project in the progress fellas.Check out these scammers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053624.new#new Already linked to a scam ICO in the past.The picture of founder of the ICO is photo-shopped while linkedin profiles of other street shitters are faked.Don't take a risk with this one.

Raja, Louis, Candy are early investors of the company they purchased 3 million coins and all the 3 million coins will be in Escrow for 2 years until company releases 1st smart contract so only 7 million coins will be in circulation in the market
All early investors who are purchasing coins more than 100k are to be put in escrow for 2 years.
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Please follow the below thread for Bounty updates and details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20507278
Actually why need to use the name of Ethereum....

Ethereum plus is not just coin, ETHP’s goal is Smart Contract for everyone, by anyone. As you may judge by name it was developed on Ethereum platform and we didn't wanted to hide this. So naming convention was little catchy here.
Activity: 29
Actually why need to use the name of Ethereum....
Is this going to use Ethereum blockchain?
And where can i get the wallet ?
good luck.

Yes ETP use ETH blockchain, you can use and store ETHP in ethereum wallet. Considering fact ETHP is an token of Ethereum, So ethereum blockchain and ethereum wallet is same for ETHP also.
Our ETHP Transaction can be tracked on ETHERSCAN

ETHP is a token of ethereum , but it has its own address that runs on ethereum Blockchain. If you use ethereum default ICO code in that we cannot accept ethereum directly.

You can also register on https://ico.ethereumplus.org/
legendary
Activity: 950
Is this going to use Ethereum blockchain?
And where can i get the wallet ?
good luck.
why name use etherum ?
token create use etherum platform smart contract too ?

about bounty is good create thread in bounties section

Ethereum plus is not just coin, ETHP’s goal is Smart Contract for everyone, by anyone. As you may judge by name it was developed on Ethereum platform and we didn't wanted to hide this. So naming convention was little catchy here.
Do we have a bounty table?
How can i see that i'm in? Thanks.

We are in process to create bounty thread where all details including spreadsheets, tracking sheets and other bounty related info will be published.
reserved for more comments and waiting for more details ? my question are they going to create new blockchain for DAPP & FIAT the same with the original one =eth or something different will be create to attract more members to invest ?

ETHP inherits the sophisticated Ethereum Blockchain Methodology for easy regulations or transfer of funds/exchange of currency. Exchange of ETHPs with FIAT and/or any other cryptocurrency is easier, secure and transparent. ETHP is purely decentralized, in other words, there’s no organization defining the coin cap, tracking how you produce them or where you invest them.

Their business plan is amazing
They are developing an user application where everything is going to be simplified
1) Escrow
in Escrow: User can create two types of escrows
1) Time based Escrow
2) Two parties confirmation based Escrow
If the time based Escrow is more than 6 months... they will get bonus in the form of ETHP or Ethereum Coins
This is where ETHP is going to be widely used
2) Token Creation: Users can create Ethereum Tokens from the dashboard and fee will be paid in terms of ETHP
3) Business agreements can be done between two parties in the application
Where people are going to pay fee in ETHP
This is their alpha version
6 months is the timeline
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Do we have a bounty table?
How can i see that i'm in? Thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
why name use etherum ?
token create use etherum platform smart contract too ?

about bounty is good create thread in bounties section
Would like to know if there will be another link for bounty thread, also where can one find the list of the bounty participants to confirm status of bounty

Yes there will be fresh link/ thread for Bounty, will share soon. Tracking sheets will be published on that link followed with status.
When projects take the name of existing projects to borrow credibility, that communicates that the new project can't stand on its own feet.

Ethereum is platform to which Coin has been built, else individuality/ innovation and uniqueness has been mentioned all over about same.
What makes Ethereum plus unique?

Ethereum Plus provides a convenient interface to put together contracts as needed. In doing so, we feel it will be providing a “plug-and-play” smart contract solution. Templates will be created to facilitate this switch.
Ethereum Plus also involves the creation of a new brand of smart contracts. The project wants to make this technology more appealing to the average person.
i see no social media bounties there.. why this project not including this bounties? i hope you also open this bounties because this project is very interesting and must be shared on social media,.. waiting for it.. thank you dev..

As per the initial draft, project includes Social media bounties. You might see them soon. In case you want to be part of it please check this link https://www.ethereumplus.org/assets/files/Bounty.pdf

Thank you for suggestion, we shall add little more effort to it. Although we are working on it with busy schedule due to upcoming ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Perhaps my initial remarks were too harsh.  Can you tell me how the "advanced ethereum contracts" are different from the current smart contracts that the other ethereum algo coins utilize?  What is new about this project? 
Most of the members of  the team looks like Indian from their name..

any specific review of this coin? is it good to invest?

Yes indeed Team does have Indian members in team and Master of Coin sits in Malaysia. I can assure you Coin has been irrigated well to meet your requirements and harvest good returns.
The key feature Ethereum Plus Contracts focuses on, is the “plug and play” smart contracts. The pre existing templates allow the end user, with or without prior coding knowledge to create and use their smart contract in no time.
where is spreadsheet?

Yeah. We are in process to prepare tracking/ spreadsheets sheets and will publish it on the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: