Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Plus (ETHP) - ICO Starts from August 15th - page 4. (Read 9648 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This project is very well presented to be a simple copy of Ethereum! Is it related or independent? Until the bounty campaign is attractive, the hunters will have nothing to complain about! Grin
I'm too lazy to read and search, is this project true?

This project is developed on Ethereum platform, but is independent. To your interest, please go through the link for Bounty program, https://www.ethereumplus.org/assets/files/Bounty.pdf

I missed you on your query about true project, i.e. what exactly you are asking here, ICO is starting on 15 Aug 17.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
ETHP  Everything looking very nice  so I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision, yes god bless me .
Activity: 356
i want to join this signature, where is signature logo?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
So its basically a smart contract patform. An easy usage of smart contracts for individuals.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Would like to know if there will be another link for bounty thread, also where can one find the list of the bounty participants to confirm status of bounty
When projects take the name of existing projects to borrow credibility, that communicates that the new project can't stand on its own feet.
Activity: 144
What makes Ethereum plus unique?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
reserved for more comments and waiting for more details ? my question are they going to create new blockchain for DAPP & FIAT the same with the original one =eth or something different will be create to attract more members to invest ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i see no social media bounties there.. why this project not including this bounties? i hope you also open this bounties because this project is very interesting and must be shared on social media,.. waiting for it.. thank you dev..
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Most of the members of  the team looks like Indian from their name..

any specific review of this coin? is it good to invest?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I join in social media but what is your twitter name dev?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
hi dev i would like to join on blog bounty,  i will drop you an email soon with my work!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Please can i have the link to the bounty campaign thread
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
where is spreadsheet?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
They have at least two weeks and till that time many things will be clear about the project. No one can not disagree that by looking little carefully anyone can see things are not simple and straight in this team combination. Luckily we have time to keep digging about the team and project before the ICO starting date.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
This project is very well presented to be a simple copy of Ethereum! Is it related or independent? Until the bounty campaign is attractive, the hunters will have nothing to complain about! Grin
I'm too lazy to read and search, is this project true?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 596
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
All of them are potentially capable to deliver the requirement which is why you see them on front foot, Your view may be different and this is fairly okay. But we cannot account until we know and understand them.
You see interview is the gateway to job.

Ramaswamy Raja

Founder

ha ha ha ha ha

This photo was modified date: 2017:07:06 17:41:16, with Adobe Photoshop CS6,

Nice spotting mate. I almost close to fall on this project because of the devs team structure credential. I thought it was a legit portfolio.I'm glad that there are good detective user here. I'm out now. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is the extension of the Ethereum blockchain that i am thinking now. Whatever may be the investment is very secure with two factor authentication. Within a short period of time this digital coin possibly harvest a good return. So, just invest now. 1 ETHP = 0.002BTC and get the bonus also.
All of them are potentially capable to deliver the requirement which is why you see them on front foot, Your view may be different and this is fairly okay. But we cannot account until we know and understand them.
You see interview is the gateway to job.

https://www.ethereumplus.org/images/avatars/user-02.jpg

Ramaswamy Raja

Founder

ha ha ha ha ha

This photo was modified date: 2017:07:06 17:41:16, with Adobe Photoshop CS6,

I really appreciate your interest and curiosity in ETHP, I wish your research turns good and in direction. Any ways criticism is the best way to judge your progress. You certainly make us realise we are right on track.

I really appreciate your interest and curiosity in ETHP, I wish your research turns good and in direction. Any ways criticism is the best way to judge your progress. You certainly make us realise we are right on track.
Pages:
Jump to: