Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Plus (ETHP) - ICO Starts from August 15th - page 6. (Read 9693 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i dont think another etherium fork will succeed. Moreover the cap of $50 Million is too much without any innovative ideas. Good luck guys.

Firstly i did like to understand the innovation you are looking for, your idea may help us. Further

ETP’s ambitious goal building  an  eco friendly  venture  has  been  a  radical  development. In  addition  to  supporting  the  existent Smart Contracts, it garners simplified built  in templates that can be executed with ease by  end users.  These  templates,  agreements  or  contracts  execute  automatically  when  conditions  are  met.

Plus, On the  forefront, it enables a layman to create his/her own smart contract with ease.
Activity: 28
Is this project relate to Etherium or it's independent developing?

Its is not Ethereum, it developed/ built on Ethereum platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Bounty status tables will be?
Activity: 448
sounds interesting, reserved  Wink
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
The link to the bounty info and others are broken. just FYI.
Edit: just figured out you forget the ":" on every link.

By the way, the escrow agent is the founder's family?

Probably the wife. Trusting fellows right? Which makes sense they don't trust anyone who will handle their escrow. Its already moneys and moneys, they can't allow anyone stopping them from withdrawing their money.
You are probably right maybe its his wife lol why not choose some reputable escrows here in forum to gain trust from the community first time seen this name Raja in this forum.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Waiting to know how to join bounty social media.
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
on dashboard , "select payment" bitcoin or etherium?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
How to participate ICO?
Activity: 294
Well the idea to make Ethereum smart contract more accessible to the public is really great, and I think it's necessary so cryptocurrencies can really make a step into the "real world"
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Join the bounty social media program twitter and facebook
Activity: 755
Merit: 259
в твиттере всего 2 записи. с какой-то гулянки...какое баунти...какое исо...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is good move to provide people same services at more competitive price. We have seen ETC successfully is surviving and getting in news as well. This price for one token is good for entry point and once this token will see some usage it will just keep increasing gradually. I like the project and will support it.
Activity: 350
 i dont think another etherium fork will succeed. Moreover the cap of $50 Million is too much without any innovative ideas. Good luck guys.
Activity: 154
Bounty link?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
Also Facebook has joined the Twitter company. Only I haven't found the page Twitter. Whether tables of participants will be made?
Activity: 4
The project is not very clear,I wonder what it can do,needs more information, the picture doesn't seem intuitive.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Isnt 5 usd per token little too expensive? With little less than 50 milion tokens for sale you"re planing to collect around 40 million dollars???  Shocked Arent you a little bit too cocky maybe  Grin ??

Of course it is expensive. There were tons worth investing than this cocky scam team, having $40 million is less than a month is american dream. Someone who has the actual name can risk his reputation or can even deny his involvement in the team to get away.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
will you guys creat another coin in the future?somehow i think it would be great if you guys creat Ethereum Minus with the ico price of -5usd/token
Pages:
Jump to: