Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] EtherSportz Project & ESZCoin Token Overview 🌟🚀 - page 32. (Read 4366 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Have you alredy tested your platform? Or is it too early to speak about testing?
Activity: 140
I'm sure that this platform will bring a lot of benefits to all users and it will became very popular in the near future Cool
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! Very happy that this project got so much support Cheesy
I'd like to try your platform for competitive gaming
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.
Activity: 42
As a gamer I'm so glad this project exists and there are many gaming project appears! Grin
Wish you good luck and great success!

Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.

Thank you for your support! As the platform grows, we hope it will impress you further!
Activity: 213
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Activity: 214
As a gamer I'm so glad this project exists and there are many gaming project appears! Grin
Wish you good luck and great success!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
TEAM GUYS!!! i just bought some of ur tokens on etherdelta, in the hope u can kick the firstblood's team ass!!!! or at least compete in a fair and strong way!!!

Thanks for your support! We're really excited about our project too!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Let's get the reddit community started! Subscribe now, team also shares all updates there https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherSportz/
Activity: 20
You have good idea and technology... But are you sure the cybersports is in need of this kind of service right now?

good point of view, i have my own idea about this question and i will explain briefly:

Organized tournament are already live. There are bunch of central orgaization that give users a web-platform where to create and partecipate to some tournaments. This kind of platform are localized in countries where gambling (ex. poker online) is legal and has a good taxation, buuuut it must to have a regulare taxation.
With such a decentralized platform, there is no country of residence so they don't need to follow taxation regulatory of particular countries, allowing them to eventually set 0% tax on the prize pool for the players (this means 0 dividend to holders and 0 gains from the team and is not such a good idea), but even if is not a good idea to set 0%, we can set for sure a percentage that is much much more convenient to players.... so i thing medium players will choose a platform where on a 1vs1 match the can win almost 100% of what they bet and not just 80% or similar, like it happens nowadays.

Hope someone will share my opinion and eventually point a some error i made!!
Activity: 20
TEAM GUYS!!! i just bought some of ur tokens on etherdelta, in the hope u can kick the firstblood's team ass!!!! or at least compete in a fair and strong way!!!
Activity: 144
Cryptocurrency and gaming - two hottest things in the world - are combined in this amazing project! Cool
Activity: 216
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it...
Activity: 208
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations. 
Activity: 153
Interested in this product. Looks like it could be one for the future!
Activity: 213
this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team, I really like the idea of platform for competitive gaming, good luck to you guys
Activity: 228
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team, you got some popular advisors! Wish this project good luck!
Activity: 162
Good morning, Sportz fans, have you taken a look at our new subreddit?

You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherSportz/

Great! Thank you for sharing!
Activity: 182
The official EtherSportz Telegram channel: https://t.me/ESZCoin
Activity: 252
Good morning, Sportz fans, have you taken a look at our new subreddit?

You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherSportz/
Pages:
Jump to: