Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] EtherSportz Project & ESZCoin Token Overview 🌟🚀 - page 34. (Read 4366 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
looking forward for the dynamic development of the platform and social affiliation to make the world of competitive gaming more convenient and much more interesting! Grin
Activity: 214
competitive video gaming has great perspectives, and I always dreamt to participate and win some
good luck team! Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas Wink
Activity: 182
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Activity: 20
Hi guys!
It would be nice if u can better explain how token holder can earn income with the platform fees.
I read in ur WP that u will distribute 50% of those fees.... but i can t find anywhere an example where is explicity said the amount of fees PAID BY PLAYERS for partecipate to a tournament.
Is something like 1% of the torunament prize pool? Or is like 20%?
I think the value of this percentage is crucial to the whole business... either for token owners but even more for the players! (Easy to say: the less fee i pay the more i want to play with that platform)

It is 10% of the prize pool, of which 50% is distributed.

thank you, where did u find this info?? i read all their WP but didn t find.... maybe i donno about some documentation??
Activity: 9
Could you please tell about rewarding system for players? I'm not sure I understand it correctly.

Players will enter a tournament by paying cash, bitcoin, or ethereum. They will play the game and then the winner or winners will be paid accordingly with 90% of the prize pool. The other 10% of the prize pool will go to support operations and reward token holders. Let me know if this does not answer your question and I can try to clarify more.

Hi guys!
It would be nice if u can better explain how token holder can earn income with the platform fees.
I read in ur WP that u will distribute 50% of those fees.... but i can t find anywhere an example where is explicity said the amount of fees PAID BY PLAYERS for partecipate to a tournament.
I think the value of this percentage is crucial to the whole business... either for token owners but even more for the players! (Easy to say: the less fee i pay the more i want to play with that platform)

Players will pay 10% in fees to use the system as I understand it. Because 10% of the prize pool will be taken as fees, half used for operations and half to reward token holders with quarterly dividends.

I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !

I'm hyped too! Definitely a lot of potential with the rise of esports and competitive gaming! Join telegram if you like to help stay up to date on news and more discussions around the project.   https://t.me/ESZCoin

Activity: 9
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

They are looking to announce partnerships in Q3. There will be increased value in partnerships/promotion/marketing when there is at least the closed beta is out which will be Q2. So a little patience and the news will start rolling out.

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?

They are looking to provide updates weekly per feedback from the community. Telegram is a great channel to keep up with discussions and news with the project! You can also follow medium as well which is where they've posted the articles outlining the updates.

https://t.me/ESZCoin

https://medium.com/@EtherSportz

This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field Wink

I think so too! =)

Where can I see the video overview of the platform?  

You can find a video overview of the concept here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPG8_j20I0&t=2s

I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

The project will be profitable through the success of the platform with users. What that threshold is where revenues turn to profit I am not sure. But the success of the token is directly tied to the success of the platform. 10% of all prize pools will be collected by the company as fees. Half that will go to the company for operations and the like. The other half will be distributed to token holders quarterly as a dividend. So since its percentage based, you earn more as the platform becomes more popular. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question and I can clarify anything.

great project
I always support projects related to sports
When does the project open for pre-sale?

The project already completed the ICO and it sold out reaching their 3.5 Million USD hardcap. 7 million tokens were sold. 1 million is for the team and founders locked for two years. 1 million is for partnerships/bounties/etc. 1 million is in cold storage locked for five years. You can find more information in the whitepaper here.

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Hi guys!

It is 10% of the prize pool, of which 50% is distributed.
Activity: 146
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 20
Hi guys!
Activity: 207
Could you please tell about rewarding system for players? I'm not sure I understand it correctly.
Activity: 213
everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team Cool 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far. I really hope this project will be able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done. And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, basically I'm sure this project will be great. And do not disappoint all those who have been involved. thank you 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
great project
I always support projects related to sports
When does the project open for pre-sale?
Activity: 193
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 195
Good project with interesting concept. I think the platform will be extremely popular and successful amon gamers all over the world. So, good luck! 
Activity: 198
Okay... I will read your whitepaper and I have joined the telegram group to get updated info about this project.
Activity: 176
Where can I see the video overview of the platform? 
Activity: 194
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this project will surely gain gamers attention. This should be also appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will looking forward for the progress of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: