Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] EtherSportz Project & ESZCoin Token Overview 🌟🚀 - page 35. (Read 4366 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team. EtherSportz will be the revolution in competitive gaming, and it is a great project!
Activity: 217
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field Wink
Activity: 199
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Activity: 205
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project!
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Very exciting project. I heard about this project from my friend. As I gamer I'm very interested in the platporm developing. Wish success to the team!
Activity: 134
EtherSports is one of the great project here in the community that come exist and still progressing for the better changes of the community. I will be looking forward to the development of this project. Hope you'll stay positive and make more interesting news and updates on your platform Cool
Activity: 187
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?
Activity: 126
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
We added EtherSportz to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about EtherSportz and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ESZ so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your ESZ addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in ESZ from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the EtherSportz profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the EtherSportz project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Thank you for adding EtherSportz and thank you for your support!
Activity: 42
Your project will need KYC verification to enter?

Unfortunately the token sale is already closed, but you can get them on exchanges including IDEX and ED.

succes for the project dev.. i like the concept, very nice and interesting..
will there be bounty program dev? if yes, when will start?

There are no bounty programs at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
succes for the project dev.. i like the concept, very nice and interesting..
will there be bounty program dev? if yes, when will start?
Activity: 140
Your project will need KYC verification to enter?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Just a reminder.

For those looking at token details this link has a good overview of it. https://ethersportz.com/ESZCoin
Activity: 182
Activity: 252
Valentine's day is quickly approaching, and there aren't many original ideas to go around any more - until now. What better gift could you give your significant other than the news that the ESZ Telegram group has reached 2000 members?

Exactly. Come join us, and let's make their dream a reality: https://t.me/ESZCoin
Activity: 42
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?

No specific news, but an event calendar is a great idea!

Do you plan to add support for other games? Which ones?

They plan to add support for many major eSports games, but a specific list has not been released. Also, given the growth of eSports I'm sure there will be many new games during the time the platform develops. Look how fast PUBG appeared out of nowhere!
ook nice ,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information about the platform.
already added to my watchlist ,thank you
Do you plan to add support for other games? Which ones?
Pages:
Jump to: