Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 11. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@ETHF  the easiest way would be to release a new official wallet version very FAST ( example 1.4 )   
It should then work with the right chain......... It saves us all a lot of nerves
In the moment it does NOT work......... have tried ALL variants even today............

it's strange. Wallet data are just in one localization (AppDATA/Roaming/ethf + program ethf-qt.exe . Important are just 3 files: masternode.conf / ethf.conf / wallet.dat.
masternode.conf if you have MN
ethf.conf contain node list
wallet.dat coins

What can be wrong ? Maybe restart router ?

i have mn, all 3 data also a backup, and am also no pc beginner........ it just doesn't work.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
@ETHF  the easiest way would be to release a new official wallet version very FAST ( example 1.4 )   
It should then work with the right chain......... It saves us all a lot of nerves
In the moment it does NOT work......... have tried ALL variants even today............

it's strange. Wallet data are just in one localization (AppDATA/Roaming/ethf + program ethf-qt.exe . Important are just 3 files: masternode.conf / ethf.conf / wallet.dat.
masternode.conf if you have MN
ethf.conf contain node list
wallet.dat coins

What can be wrong ? Maybe restart router ?
Activity: 6
roadmap is looking good. buying but can someone tell me how to withdraw from crytobrge
Activity: 28
Activity: 4
Goog service for upload files
https://uploadfiles.io/ $)
Activity: 116

Download a new purse from the site, run it and synchronize it. Then close. Go to the folder appdata / roaming / etnf and delete the file wallet dat. Insert the saved copy of your date file and start the purse again. Wait for the synchronization. All.

[/quote]

Yes, that is what I have already done.      I will try it on another windows machine and if that does go, then it's not meant to be lol.   Thanks
[/quote]
I also have Windows 10 on my computer and on a remote Windows server 2012.

[/quote]

Thanks. I just tried it on another win10 box and nothing.  This isnt my first rodeo with wallets and this one just seems to not work.    I only had 66coins so if you have a place for me to upload my dat, it's yours.  I'm moving on to another coin.
[/quote]
And with another coin in the same way? Lol. We must learn from this.

[/quote]

Download here
https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.1.2
This
ethf-qt.exe
This is for Windows.
Open it and wait for complete synchronization.
NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

Download a new purse from the site, run it and synchronize it. Then close. Go to the folder appdata / roaming / etnf and delete the file wallet dat. Insert the saved copy of your date file and start the purse again. Wait for the synchronization. All.

Yes, that is what I have already done.      I will try it on another windows machine and if that does go, then it's not meant to be lol.   Thanks

Thanks. I just tried it on another win10 box and nothing.  This isnt my first rodeo with wallets and this one just seems to not work.    I only had 66coins so if you have a place for me to upload my dat, it's yours.  I'm moving on to another coin.
And with another coin in the same way? Lol. We must learn from this.
Activity: 8
NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

Activity: 6
is it good coin to invest. I don't find a lot about this . I see its cheap don't want to invest my time in research. as long as others feel good about it
NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

So in my ethf.conf file only had the list of the nodes.    I dont have all that prefix infront of it.  Where do I obtain a user and password since I never created one?
I have uninstalled the wallet, deleted the files, backup'd wallet.DAT and did a reboot.   Fresh wallet install, restored wallet.dat and looked at the conf file and it had the nodes in it.   Still doesnt work.  IM about to just give someone my Dat file and they can keep the coin.  This is too frustrating.
[/quote]

I do not quite understand what you need? Do you already have a coin purse and need to set up a masternode? Or do you only have a backup of the wallet date file?

So in my ethf.conf file only had the list of the nodes.    I dont have all that prefix infront of it.  Where do I obtain a user and password since I never created one?
I have uninstalled the wallet, deleted the files, backup'd wallet.DAT and did a reboot.   Fresh wallet install, restored wallet.dat and looked at the conf file and it had the nodes in it.   Still doesnt work.  IM about to just give someone my Dat file and they can keep the coin.  This is too frustrating.

Download the new purse. Go to the appdata / roaming and the ethf folder. Delete the file on the - wallet dat. Insert your saved copy of the - wallet date file. Run the purse and sync it. You will have all your coins in your wallet.
[/quote]

When you say NEW PURSE are you talking about the wallet on ETHF's website?  If so, that's what I did.   Thanks for the help.

[/quote]

Download the new purse. Go to the appdata / roaming and the ethf folder. Delete the file on the - wallet dat. Insert your saved copy of the - wallet date file. Run the purse and sync it. You will have all your coins in your wallet.
Backup all files from AppData / ETHF
Remove all
Install again
- look on sync > if is sync than try restore your wallet

edit //

and check IT (wait a moment and screenshot will show)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32652371
It should look like this! In the file, the ethf conf is in the wallet on your computer and in the purse on the remote server.
rpcuser=Your name
rpcpassword=your password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowport=52545
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=8CZuJ-------------------------------FZHFpe1rmcJn
externalip=Your ip:52545
addnode=165.227.91.104
addnode=104.236.88.30
addnode=198.199.119.46
addnode=138.68.251.46
addnode=95.85.43.4
addnode=188.166.52.24
addnode=139.59.249.183
addnode=139.59.249.9
addnode=178.62.65.80
addnode=165.227.157.29
addnode=138.197.161.28
addnode=139.59.86.49
addnode=eternity.noip.me

is it cpu or gpu mining

GPU

It should look like this! In the file, the ethf conf is in the wallet on your computer and in the purse on the remote server.
rpcuser=Your name
rpcpassword=your password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowport=52545
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=8CZuJ-------------------------------FZHFpe1rmcJn
externalip=Your ip:52545
addnode=165.227.91.104
addnode=104.236.88.30
addnode=198.199.119.46
addnode=138.68.251.46
addnode=95.85.43.4
addnode=188.166.52.24
addnode=139.59.249.183
addnode=139.59.249.9
addnode=178.62.65.80
addnode=165.227.157.29
addnode=138.197.161.28
addnode=139.59.86.49
addnode=eternity.noip.me

I guess your ethf.conf looks like this becouse you have MN. I don't have MN and mine file have just OFFICIAL node lists from 1st post

addnode=165.227.91.104
addnode=104.236.88.30
addnode=198.199.119.46
addnode=138.68.251.46
addnode=95.85.43.4
addnode=188.166.52.24
addnode=139.59.249.183
addnode=139.59.249.9
addnode=178.62.65.80
addnode=165.227.157.29
addnode=138.197.161.28
addnode=139.59.86.49