Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 10. (Read 40707 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Hello,

My wallet is not syncing. It is stuck on block 29419 for past 24 hours.

I have deleted the wallet, deleted the blockchain in AppData/Roaming folder and reinstalled it and synced block chain, but does not work.

My VPS Masternode is stuck on block 27671. Not sure what to do to fix this. Please help

Update your wallet https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.2.1
and try read topic from here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961515.580
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

My wallet is not syncing. It is stuck on block 29419 for past 24 hours.

I have deleted the wallet, deleted the blockchain in AppData/Roaming folder and reinstalled it and synced block chain, but does not work.

My VPS Masternode is stuck on block 27671. Not sure what to do to fix this. Please help
Activity: 42
when and what will be the next exchange?

Hard to tell at the moment. We are contacting with several exchanges simultaneously.

Wallet will not sync it stays offline How to fix this?

Exit the wallet and try again. Let me know if it sync correctly.

roadmap is looking good.

Thanks. The road map is shown in large milestones. Nevertheless, the general direction of development is shown clearly.
Activity: 33
roadmap is looking good.
Activity: 54
when and what will be the next exchange?
thanks for the answer but I'd prefer to hear miners opinion, I hope you understand why

Oh, sure. Guys please share your thoughts on how is it going by you? What are advantages? What are troubles, disadvantages?
It will be very cool to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Hey guys.. What's pumping? Devs u got 2 small exchanges for trading... When we expect a new one? I saw your roadmap, yes

Hey hey! Thanks that you pay attnetion to our progress. We appreciate it. Be assured that the ETHF team is working hard to deliver a great product. Thanks for joining our community man. I saw this is your first message here, isn't it?
Activity: 1
Hey guys.. What's pumping? Devs u got 2 small exchanges for trading... When we expect a new one? I saw your roadmap, yes
made the update to the new version ( 1.3.2 ) and it works again.
Thanks to the whole ETHF team for the good solution (https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.2.1)

Always welcome  Wink
Activity: 8
NEW PURSE = NEW WALLET

Download a new purse from the site, run it and synchronize it. Then close. Go to the folder appdata / roaming / etnf and delete the file wallet dat. Insert the saved copy of your date file and start the purse again. Wait for the synchronization. All.

Yes, that is what I have already done.      I will try it on another windows machine and if that does go, then it's not meant to be lol.   Thanks
I also have Windows 10 on my computer and on a remote Windows server 2012.

Thanks. I just tried it on another win10 box and nothing.  This isnt my first rodeo with wallets and this one just seems to not work.    I only had 66coins so if you have a place for me to upload my dat, it's yours.  I'm moving on to another coin.
And with another coin in the same way? Lol. We must learn from this.

Yes, no issues with my other coins.  I just tried this because it look interesting.
Activity: 28
made the update to the new version ( 1.3.2 ) and it works again.
Thanks to the whole ETHF team for the good solution (https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.2.1)
Activity: 6
My wallet is synchronized, the only thing is that the pool tells me that it sent me some payments and on my wallet it tells me in transactions that orphans arrived. Someone knows how this is the first time it happens to me
maybe core update
Activity: 75
official pool id down?

[2018-03-19 22:54:43] [S/A/T]: 12/216907/217341, diff: 0.006, 99.83MH/s yes!
[2018-03-19 22:54:43] [S/A/T]: 12/216908/217342, diff: 0.037, 99.83MH/s yes!
[2018-03-19 22:54:44] Stratum connection interrupted
[2018-03-19 22:54:54] stratum_subscribe timed out
[2018-03-19 22:54:54] ...retry after 30 seconds

it's wierd... coz the official explorer was show the same Nethashrate around 4 ghz, solo mining?
yap, same here
Activity: 4
official pool id down?

[2018-03-19 22:54:43] [S/A/T]: 12/216907/217341, diff: 0.006, 99.83MH/s yes!
[2018-03-19 22:54:43] [S/A/T]: 12/216908/217342, diff: 0.037, 99.83MH/s yes!
[2018-03-19 22:54:44] Stratum connection interrupted
[2018-03-19 22:54:54] stratum_subscribe timed out
[2018-03-19 22:54:54] ...retry after 30 seconds
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
BSOD Pool ANN: https://t.me/bsodnews/390

Another chain split. Even though we were on the same block with official explorer, turns out developers had a different opinion and released a wallet update to force everyone to their 'official' chain. All the earnings from after the split will be lost. We apologize to our miners who mined ETHF with us, but there is nothing to be done here, it's ETHF devs decision.
Activity: 116
@ETHF  the easiest way would be to release a new official wallet version very FAST ( example 1.4 )   
It should then work with the right chain......... It saves us all a lot of nerves
In the moment it does NOT work......... have tried ALL variants even today............

it's strange. Wallet data are just in one localization (AppDATA/Roaming/ethf + program ethf-qt.exe . Important are just 3 files: masternode.conf / ethf.conf / wallet.dat.
masternode.conf if you have MN
ethf.conf contain node list
wallet.dat coins

What can be wrong ? Maybe restart router ?

Everything is working. And the masternode brings coins.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!Very interesting project. I advise you to look at it, they have a large and experienced team that will succeed. Join now
Activity: 85
Ethereum Future
Dear frieds!
We find solution.
To fix problems with blockchain (wallet not sync or coins do not receive) you must update your wallet. Download it from our official github (https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.2.1) and run. If wallet not sync, stop wallet, delete folders /blocks and /chainstate, run wallet.
Masternode's wallets also must be updated
Pages:
Jump to: