Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅ - page 16. (Read 70436 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
this is different and very unique, users can sell their kink coins higher than their market value, that is what happens on the Ethlus platform. this platform uses a lottery format to create the subject. services that do not exist on other platforms.
Exactly, their service is unique, combination of exchange with lottery, hope developers will add some popular altcoins, because it is hard to sell some of them and with new alts people will bet more
By the way a good idea, enter rates for example for other tokens
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
this is different and very unique, users can sell their kink coins higher than their market value, that is what happens on the Ethlus platform. this platform uses a lottery format to create the subject. services that do not exist on other platforms.
Exactly, their service is unique, combination of exchange with lottery, hope developers will add some popular altcoins, because it is hard to sell some of them and with new alts people will bet more
Activity: 144
This is an extraordinary and interesting decision and I am confident that the project's adherents will gather around it.
Everywhere there are people who are "for" the project and against, as they are called in the common people "heytery"
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is an extraordinary and interesting decision and I am confident that the project's adherents will gather around it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Absolutely agree with you. There are plenty issues must be solved and the main is marketing, because projetc is too small, so it is hard to collect funds quickly for 1 draw. It should be solved as far as possible
In order for the project to become recognizable and popular, it takes time. You just have to wait.
Well time is an elongated concept, it can take a month, and maybe a year, the advertising business is subtle
Activity: 266
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Absolutely agree with you. There are plenty issues must be solved and the main is marketing, because projetc is too small, so it is hard to collect funds quickly for 1 draw. It should be solved as far as possible
In order for the project to become recognizable and popular, it takes time. You just have to wait.
Activity: 24
Activity: 36
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 98
A new website for the plan looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Yes, updating what is necessary for the people, it became even better than it was
Activity: 38
A new website for the plan looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 5
Do I want to learn more about the project?
Activity: 85
I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
This project is not about working with data, it's a lottery for crypto currency.
Yes, it's an entertainment platform, if you can say so, you play and enjoy
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
This project is not about working with data, it's a lottery for crypto currency.
Activity: 84
Activity: 336
This project is really worth doing, because its security is very detailed and may not be broken.
But unfortunately I want to know more about the vision and mission of this project.
Activity: 66
Do I want to learn more about the project?
Then you need to read the white paper in more detail to understand the essence of the project
Activity: 490
I think this is a project that has a good innovation  and I hope people can better understand the world of crypto by game.
Crypto games are popelar these days. Look at Crypto kitties, monster bit and etheremon, eth town, oxuniverse and a lot of other popular games according to dappradar
Monster bits know, personally with them once talked, normal guys too
i also know these guys, but there are rumors about inside conflicts. their CEO fired programmists without payout and it looks weird,because they completed application building.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
I think this is a project that has a good innovation  and I hope people can better understand the world of crypto by game.
Crypto games are popelar these days. Look at Crypto kitties, monster bit and etheremon, eth town, oxuniverse and a lot of other popular games according to dappradar
Monster bits know, personally with them once talked, normal guys too
Activity: 490
Hmm, your application seems attractive!
I am game addictive, but crypto games is something new for me, it will be a nice experience to try your service.
brand new
Activity: 0
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Pages:
Jump to: