Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅ - page 20. (Read 70436 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Ok, 5 active draws is enough for beginning. let's move on! Hey, participants, let's create more draws to scale this project ethlus!
The more people, the better for this platform
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Ok, 5 active draws is enough for beginning. let's move on! Hey, participants, let's create more draws to scale this project ethlus!
Well, 5 draws to start a good result is why and not
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
copper member
Activity: 108
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
I think there is no reason to register company for such service,it is a small faucet project, but let's wait for official response.
Registration does not make any sense, it's just a rude website lottery

We have a registered company in with copyrights and a patent
but it really is not that important

we are not ICO to collect other people's money and then ... Sad
copper member
Well, your new update is much better!
How about new draws? Are there new coins to be added?
Updates, yes, well done, but at the expense of draws, you can come up with more options
What exactly would you add? I think they should add some new currencies for participation, but what else? Can you specify your suggestion?

Block latest bids on main page
Re layout main page
Fix bidding on main page
Manually enter of bid in auction
sorting auction %
and many such minor edits that are important for the convenience of users
based on the wishes of our first customers

If you were following the site from from beginning, you would have noticed changes Smiley

If you want us to add any crypto or token urgently - always freely write in telegram @ethlus and we will add it
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How many lotteries can be held simultaneously?
As far as I know,there is no restrictions, so it is up to you, how much you want. Probably in future with growing service popularity there will be some restrictions
The project should in the future introduce new functions, for example, and new drawings
Activity: 85
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt. A huge opportunity waiting for everyone.
Well, only one faith is not enough, the main financial support and an intelligent investor who will help the council
SESSIA
As far as I know,there is no restrictions, so it is up to you, how much you want. Probably in future with growing service popularity there will be some restrictions
Activity: 266
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt. A huge opportunity waiting for everyone.
Activity: 308
Activity: 55
I think there is no reason to register company for such service,it is a small faucet project, but let's wait for official response.
Registration does not make any sense, it's just a rude website lottery
Activity: 80
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
This is not ISO, this is a new game on the blockchain. Users are identified by the MetaMask wallet.
Well, in fact, I have not seen games with the blockchain yet, but the metamask is a good wallet
Activity: 266
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
This is not ICO, this is a new game on the blockchain. Users are identified by the MetaMask wallet.
Activity: 216
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In which country is your company registered?
Activity: 216
Well, your new update is much better!
How about new draws? Are there new coins to be added?
Updates, yes, well done, but at the expense of draws, you can come up with more options
What exactly would you add? I think they should add some new currencies for participation, but what else? Can you specify your suggestion?
copper member
Come on! Do you read posts? i just wanted to make it clear,that guys don't launch ICO, they don't need your money, they have working product and are concetrated to develop it

Thank you for excellent reply  Smiley

That's right !

We have update site, added rules direct for players on ethlus.io
and generally made it more convenient

https://ethlus.io/rules/

Lucky alert when you have placing the bet, This is the safest and fairest draw from possible on blockchain

Have a nice weekends
That's ok, probably he didn't understand idea of your offer and I've tried to explain him.
Alert is a new feature, right?

Alert is old feature, just show to all what happened after bid placing:)
Ok, now I see it.
Well, now it is more clear. Would you like to share us any statistics about last draws?

https://ethlus.io/auctions/126/

Value: 0.1 ETH (~29.88$)

Goal: 0.16122 ETH (~48.18$)

Collected: 0.16122 / 100% ETH (~48.18$)

Details
ID: 126
CURRENCY: Ethereum (ETH)
Value: 0.10000 ETH
Participants: 10
End date: 2018.09.15
Auction type: Normal (?)
Winner choose mode: Bid dependent (?)
Activity: 462
Come on! Do you read posts? i just wanted to make it clear,that guys don't launch ICO, they don't need your money, they have working product and are concetrated to develop it

That's right !

Lucky alert when you have placing the bet, This is the safest and fairest draw from possible on blockchain

Have a nice weekends
That's ok, probably he didn't understand idea of your offer and I've tried to explain him.

Ok, now I see it.
Well, now it is more clear. Would you like to share us any statistics about last draws?
SESSIA
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
There is no crowdfunding at all!
it is just ready project, you can now run a draw and double and triple your money! Have you read idea of project?
copper member

That's right !

Have a nice weekends

Pages:
Jump to: