Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅ - page 17. (Read 70436 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think this is a project that has a good innovation  and I hope people can better understand the world of crypto by game.
Crypto games are popelar these days. Look at Crypto kitties, monster bit and etheremon, eth town, oxuniverse and a lot of other popular games according to dappradar
Activity: 266
Well, I kept an eye on this project a week ago and now I can point out steady growth in terms of functionality and users amount. But you have to increase your impact!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Great project, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the project goes well and succeed.
copper member
Activity: 108
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
And what ideas do you have for future project updates?

Add new tokens and crypto for drawing via Ethereum smart contract on https://ethlus.io
Activity: 85
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Bounty, as it were, was not, and if unsold tokens, I think this is not a critical problem
Activity: 308
 I think this is a project that has a good innovation  and I hope people can better understand the world of crypto by game.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I'm curious to know how many games have been played at the moment? How much was paid to the participants?
In general, on this issue, you need to introduce it all inside the system, so that everyone can be seen
brand new
Activity: 0
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 266
I'm curious to know how many games have been played at the moment? How much was paid to the participants?
Activity: 216
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Absolutely agree with you. There are plenty issues must be solved and the main is marketing, because projetc is too small, so it is hard to collect funds quickly for 1 draw. It should be solved as far as possible
Activity: 462
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
the crypto currency market is now really dangerous, big risks
Exactly!
Crypto market is something we can't influence, so just not lose your hope and you will be rewarded anyway!
Let's see on their futher development, new coins to be added etc
brand new
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
the crypto currency market is now really dangerous, big risks
Activity: 216
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and provides excellent games.
I am fully agree, everything is going according to plans and a lot of draws are launched up to date, so team is developing and it is cool.
brand new
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 144
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
The mobile platform they said in the future will do, the above wrote already post
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
The guys have recently completed the project so much, so everything goes the right way
Activity: 72
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and provides excellent games.
Well now it's not enough for me to be honest gaming platforms that actually pay out money, but this project changed everything Shocked
Activity: 98
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
People, read what the project is about before writing a message.
I completely agree, you need to read to begin with and then give an answer))
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: