Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅ - page 22. (Read 70436 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Greetings  It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely
People also need to rest. Hardly anyone can work for a long time without days off. It is possible that now is weekend.
Activity: 11
Greetings dev's!
Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
I think all that is written, then it will be done
copper member
Activity: 108
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

Sorry, we don't have any whitepappers ! We are Ready WORKING Dapp Service with sustainable revenue model instead of an ICO

Finished auction for now you can check here - https://ethlus.io/auctions/?finished=True

Ethlus - Triple Your Assets by Drawing Your Crypto & Coins
Activity: 32
copper member
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
You are wrong, the team responds fairly quickly to all questions.

Thank you. We online and open for everyone 24/7 - telegram https://t.me/ethlus

now you can notice the updated list of auctions, they are sorted and convenient for participation - to quickly try your luck participate in the auctions that are at the peak

also participate in long auctions, and most likely you will be lucky to win a good amount

https://ethlus.io

new dapp listing !

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉   
Ethlus added to catalog ÐAppStore✔️   

https://dappstore.link/dapp/ethlus

copper member
They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.

Thank you. You both are right. We are really loaded with the development of the service and new updates.

If someone have any question and offers, simple contact support Telegram @ethlus - and you get asap answer 
Activity: 12
I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
Where can I find a link to their telegram chat?
Activity: 72
Perhaps this is a sign that soon there will be new news and annihilation.
News about the destruction, it's generally how to understand?  Grin Huh
Activity: 226

In any case, the telegram will respond faster than in the topic, since the guys work everywhere
Activity: 308
Perhaps this is a sign that soon there will be new news and annihilation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 12
Hi fellows. An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
Activity: 171
The team follows the project and every day I see new answers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 151
indeed, in conditions like this, we find it difficult to interact, if the manager does not play an active role, and i think that is a weakness, because to get maximum results there must be transparency
The simpler the project is in understanding ordinary people, the better for the project itself, it's not hard to understand
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
indeed, in conditions like this, we find it difficult to interact, if the manager does not play an active role, and i think that is a weakness, because to get maximum results there must be transparency
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: