Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 16. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Universal Wallet is being released for different country everyday. Seeing the list where UW is already available it seems that Ethos team is hitting the markets of emerging and highly potential countries as priority. That is fact price instead of moving upwards started to decline without any reason which means it is manipulation. Don't get trapped by whales to sell cheap. Just hold on for good times this token will be worth lot more.

Couldn’t it be the oldest trading tip as well? Buy the rumour, sell the news.. Price was gaining momentum up until the moment of the first wallet release and it fell and still is declining. I have no doubt Ethos could go much and much higher as it is now!
It is a classical case of "buy the rumor, sell the news"! Plus the markets have been performing poorly these past few days. Now that the wallet is out in many countries, Ethos tokens have a much more solid basis from which to grow, IMHO. The market just needs to improve.
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Universal Wallet is being released for different country everyday. Seeing the list where UW is already available it seems that Ethos team is hitting the markets of emerging and highly potential countries as priority. That is fact price instead of moving upwards started to decline without any reason which means it is manipulation. Don't get trapped by whales to sell cheap. Just hold on for good times this token will be worth lot more.

Couldn’t it be the oldest trading tip as well? Buy the rumour, sell the news.. Price was gaining momentum up until the moment of the first wallet release and it fell and still is declining. I have no doubt Ethos could go much and much higher as it is now!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is really a very potential altcoin. Not long ago it was listed on the Binance Exchange. It was an incredible success for Ethos and I would continue to support Ethos by investing in it and holding on to it in the long run.
It is likely that you are right!
but I have a small question, how Ethos can build up or develop sort of Universal wallet?
It's great ideas but hardly to reach.
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Holland was the first Grin But now I'm waiting until I can download the iOS version. This will be THE wallet I'm going to use for my future tokens. Hopefully I can get it soon! Cheesy I saw the design of the app already and it looks sharp!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Greetings fellows! I am interested on this plan. I'll expect this to watch what is going to take place!

Great time to get in before completely global rollout
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Is the Ethos wallet integrated with other public chains?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I like that the wallet is coming out in multiple territories, but I am kind of surprised that it does not support all ERC20 tokens. There have been apps which have done it months ago, for example Eidoo. I hope they will increase the list in the coming months.
1.71  still  price is not moving i think when market cap is about being to soar ethos will also go above at least 15 to 20 dollars
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
This is really a very potential altcoin. Not long ago it was listed on the Binance Exchange. It was an incredible success for Ethos and I would continue to support Ethos by investing in it and holding on to it in the long run.
This is a good piece of news that can be listed on the list of Binance Exchange, indicating that the development potential of the project has been affirmed by the exchange.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Tthe rollout of the universal wallet has been pretty steady. I am surprised that big countries such as Australia, Canada and The US got it among the first. One would think that the regulatory environment is much more complicated in those countries. I hope my country will be coming soon.  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
this wait for mycountry release...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
still this gem we  can get 1.82  get as many as can  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Can I assume that all airdrop partners will be supported by the wallet at the time of drop ... I see some coins of airdrop partners not supported by Ethos purse at this time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Ethos (ETHOS)

$3.34 USD (107.84%) 
0.00050373 BTC (103.05%) 
0.00707760 ETH (101.71%)

Crazy Gain today!!!

We are seeing this price only on Bithumb & no where else....Onbinance it is still $2

This is good to see this token is getting more high demand among Korean community. This is good sign and I have good hope in coming days it will get recover to a nice level.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
what do you think ethos will be 30 dollars at the end of  the month

$30 for Ethos in a month will be very unrealistic...It all depends on market...$5 to 6 is good price if we have a positive market & recovers at least till 400 to 450 Billion.

Agreed with you this really high in current market trend even we have some good news but overall markets are not responding well. I think so it will be great recovery if price will get stable above $6 by the end of current month than it will make me feel awesome.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
what do you think ethos will be 30 dollars at the end of  the month

$30 for Ethos in a month will be very unrealistic...It all depends on market...$5 to 6 is good price if we have a positive market & recovers at least till 400 to 450 Billion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Ethos has joined the club of developed platforms so whatever will come here will be steady growth and increase in its token's value. This increase will be gradual with the increase of its usage in coming weeks. They are releasing randomly Universal Wallet for chosen countries so we have to wait still for the market to be back on track. Pumps time is over they are placed in underdeveloped projects.
Pages:
Jump to: